AOTS from 3 episodes

Almost all airing shit has 3 episodes or more out now. Post the anime you think is AOTS based on those 3-4 episodes

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=270232
aots.moe
youtube.com/watch?v=0mmDiJsP3sk
aoty.moe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No contest.

VEG easily.

Undisputed masterpiece. People will be talking about VEG 100 years from now.

Sorry, I can't choose between VEG, Yuru Camp, and After the Rain at this time. Check back in a few weeks.

It's VEG for you my dude.

Absolute master piece. Godanus does it once again.

>reloads thread in 5 mins
>all post say VEG
whaaaaaa
did i post outside autism hours

Can't decide between Garo Vanishing Line 2nd cour, Hugtto Precure and Darling in the Franxxx.

>"I have to mess with the brightness, contrast and saturation so I can even watch it" the anime: the experience: the masterpiece as AOTS
Whatever you say, neo-Sup Forums
Never change
Never change

After the Rain is better

Märchen Mädchen or Mitsuboshi Colors. Pedo shogi is also great.

It's a bait thread. Just look at the pic's filename. in the OP.

Its not bait thread. VEG its just actually good show for people with patrician taste.

Well, I can't argue with those digits.

Mans of culture, i see.

It's time for me to pick up Evergarden I guess.

Hakumei to Mikochi, obviously.

what actually is good about that show

Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card

or Pop Team Epic, because it's based on someone I know

Lulucia saved VEG

Toji no Miko.
No contest.

The voice work is pretty top notch, for one. But besides that, it's just a really comforting slice of life about tiny people in a forest. It's super comfy and relaxing, plus the main characters are really cute in their own way.

veg

>Luculia
And yeah, she did. Truth be told, I was ready to drop VEG, but episode 3 was top-notch, so I'll give it a second chance

after citrus bait and switched last ep, i'd say it's slow start

I hate the voice work. The two main midgets sound like amateurs.

I'm only watching VEG, Franxx, and Yuru Camp. And I find myself looking forward to Franxx more then anything. So Franxx

I'm enjoying them all though

I'm gunna chalk that up to your ears being full of shit, honestly.

Because they are amateurs, I agree that it's not too good though.

if by AOTS you mean
>AuOTiSm: the girl
Then, yes.

>Lucalia
Today, I will remind them

KyoAni confirmed for bros

I still can't believe kyoanis were sukasuka fans.
Really make you think why kadokawa contracted satellite instead of them in the first place.

Falseflagging thread aside, Episode 3 of Yuru Camp basically sets it in stone as AOTS for me. I watched the episode on Friday when I just got back from work, and that scene where they played the ED on the radio and the announcer wishing me a nice weekend is magical beyond words.

Akio otsuka is keeping me from dropping that borefest.
If you're here to start a war, go kill yourself.

bro, just set your phone to auto-brightness and that problems solved... or maybe it's the streaming site you use

For me is Darling in the Franxx, my first option was Koi wa Ameagari no You ni but they butchered most of the little details I enjoyed from the manga.

yeah autism camp girls triggers me to the bone especially the pink haired girl. hate that shit with a passion

I agree OP, VEG is one of those once-in-a-lifetime work of art that acts as a filter to differentiate the crass commonfolk from the more refined old money taste. please see my review on MAL and leave a thumbs up!

myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=270232

Read the rules.

The thread is ironic you dweeb. VEG is one of the worst currently airing anime. I give it a 10/10
Masterpiece.

>graduate after regurgitating a sentence
Yeah, top notch episode.

Only you here is ironic.

This, but unironically.

>kyoani
>cute girls doing cute shit
>the story is shit according to pretty much everyone
Yeah no you're not making me pick up shit, even if it looks good.

>SukaSuka by KyoAni will never be a thing

What?

Yuru Camp

As much as I like KyoAni, I wouldn't want them to do anything except for animation. Every adaptation they touch has had something Anime Only. The original staff for sukasuka did an outstanding job partly because the LN writer was heavily involved.

Yuru Camp has already won it for me.

Damn right, son.
aots.moe

>tfw no carllion tuning scene by Kyoani
>tfw no beast-fighting scene by Kyoani
>tfw no Ctholly dream world sequence by Kyoani
It hurts because there are so many moments that could've been so greatly enhanced from good animation, unlike VEG.

Finally some good taste

What what? It's exactly as I said. Story is my number one criteria to enjoy anime and I don't care for style over substance anime. I'm not picking this up.

never4get
youtube.com/watch?v=0mmDiJsP3sk

Are all plotfags unable to think for themselves? I keep seeing this a lot.

You don't need to actually pick up anime when you're a plotfag. You can tell what's going on by hanging in the threads alone.
>x is my waif, would you put your dick in x, contrast discussion
>i wonder what's going on with x and y, yeah me too, what the fuck is going on, the politics in this show are shit, do you think z and v are traitors?

In your opinion which anime is better?

Yes, they tend to be mentally impaired.

was sukasuka that good?

Unironically 10/10 AOTY for me

My katana nigga

There is 5 of us

The anime was very unspectacular even when it was widely considered by the best LN by many, The anime felt cheap, no sakuga and seems mediocre. Only the OST standout. Wasted potential imo.

This is actually an amazing anime season, so many good shows. It's a pity Darling in the Franxxx is such a disappointment but there is a lot to enjoy this season, way more than most.

Mitsuboshi Colors AOTS so far.

>all this people not agreeing that Comfy Campers are the AOTS

You guys are alright.

Kyoani did a fantastic job with the animation, but Franxx is still by far the most entertaining anime airing so I will have to go with that. At the end of the day, I'm here to be entertained, not to marvel at sakuga.

>still caring about AOTS
aoty.moe/
I can confidently say that nothing will top it in the next 9months. Cap this.

I haven't seen it yet but it looks great. Someone in a Colors thread recommended it

stop shilling your shit series and go back to your thread

That's how I feel about Franxx. Nice sakuga, but boring otherwise.

Is this the thread where I'm honest about my opinions and people get angry at me?
Cool, because VEG is beating everything else right now.

Those digits do not lie.

The threads aren't dead enough for that number user.

VEG is great anime, but i think it appeals only for small group of people, because i don't think most of Sup Forums, love slow drama anime.

>ctrl+f sora
>ctrl+f yori
>no results found
It's not good when I'm the only person here with taste.

Huh, I didn't know about this show, to be honest. It seems nice from what I read of the synopsis, I'll give it a shot later.

>putting bubbles fucking everywhere to show this bitch is wet for a 45-year-old failure: the show: the animation
>better

It's really fucking boring.

>just set your phone
... oh god why are you even here pleb