Citrus

We don't want some "Posting Harumin (aka best girl) is Mandatory Edition" and Harumin_Colgate bullshit. We just want step-sisters loving each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

may.2chan.net/b/res/538516103.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Yuzu best girl.

>tfw no merch

I like Harumin.

Bestiality when?

I want to lick Harumin's teeth

I know doggo is in love with Mei but it's not mutual.

YOU JUST KNOW

Harumin is best girl, trust me I read the manga.

It's hard being a heart throb.

Actually doggo loves Yakuza girl.

She's a slut then.

Yuzu is a touhou character

Reminder that Yuzu is the strongest

This artist is really good

He/she/it is.

>glasses
My one weakness!

I don't like how Yuzu is darker than the other girls. I know whiteness and high class are related and that's why the gyaru has to be darker but it makes Yuzu a bit ugly. And her hair dye matching with her skin makes things worse.

Yuzu is half latina

I love Mei!

I'm betting on Mei!

Calm down, Yuzu.

Futaba thread.

may.2chan.net/b/res/538516103.htm

The manga really looks good

Do the nips like it? What are they saying?

They have better taste than Sup Forums

2chan isn't relevant for Citrus, you have twitter and some more popular forums.

>Sup Forums Citrus has a hetfagging shitposter who forces his shit meme of a fucking male background character
>/u/ Citrus has a waifufagging namefag who forces his shit meme of Harumin and Colgate
Citrus attracts a lot of attention whores.

>レズの争い
>Lesbian fight
Kek.

Not bad this one.

Will they keep the saliva trail or is it too lewd?

God I wish I was Harumin's gf.

Fuck, I'm late. What did you girls think of the last episode?

ear licking/10

There's a section listed for products on the anime site, so it's just late. And some merch is tied to purchasing the BDs.

What kind of a look is this?

A casual smile that many people are looking too deeply into.

Yep, it's just they missed his drawing since Saburouta's style is way superior.

>ごごごご
>picture of Supaa Saiyajin Mei Violèt
kek'd

They say that Yuzu has sex on her mind all the time. Btw it's trending on twitter now.

That's not even it. Anime onlys are looking for every little thing they can to delude themselves that Citrus is some serious or deep work when it isn't.

Forgot pic.

>that last episode quality
I guess I'll just read the manga, It was fun while it lasted.

Next episode is the one that needs quality, not this one.

That's not a big deal, since most currently airing anime trend.

>墓前でレズろうとはお父さんビックリだよ
We're not that different.

I think the second episode of each arc gets screwed over, since it has to pack in the most content, so ends up as the weakest episode due to that. Most likely has the more rushed animation quality too. Hopefully will be improved on the BDs.

How much kissing? handholding?

Lots.

Mei tries to seduce Yuzu while having a freakout when her dad visits. Then at the end once Mei's made up with her dad, Yuzu and Mei have their spark kiss.

Just prepare your heart.

>tfw if Harumin was the love interest it would be Yuri/Romance/SOL instead of Yuri/drama

Given how much episode 5 covered, I have a guess how they'll handle arc 4. Episode 10 will end with the reveal that Sara's "destined person" is Mei. Episode 11 will cram together all of chapter 14 and most of chapter 15, about to the point where Yuzu decides to go breakup Mei's date the next day. Then episode 12 would be the last few pages of chapter 15 and all of chapter 16, including the volume bonus chapter epilogue.

Indeed, Yuzu is a sex beast.

It still would've created drama when Matsuri came to visit, because Matsuri would realize that Yuzu's in love with another girl.

Poor Yuzu, her hormones will explode soon.

The beast has awakened.

Yuzu is truly one of the best MCs ever.

>horny as fuck 24/7
>still drops the spaghetti every time
God damn, Yuzu, you could have fucked her multiple times by now.

The thing that is funny is that Yuzu is horny to the thought to share a room with Mei during the trip .... but she already share a room and a bed !!

>buys them a double bed
>buys them matching panties
Their mother I swear.

Sharing a room on a hotel implies they could potentially go wild there. Not the same.

>they've already kissed multiple times
>spaghetti over a potential crepe indirect kissu

I need extras in these episodes.

Speaking about rooms for the summer trip, Matsuri's plan to room alone with Harumin got crushed by Harumin's objection. But Matsuri still wasn't letting her go, so she just added Nene to the room so Harumin would be more comfortable rooming with her.

いいゾ~これ

She's staring at her lips, she wants to have sex.

We got the extra panel with Yuzu sliding her phone through her flat boobs.

Himeko was weird too. Basically tried to force herself on Mei and was the one who originally freaked out over Harumin's indirect kiss with Yuzu as some super lewd thing.

It's all about having new experiences together.

We need more.

She's spilling spaghetti over Mei licking her lips so sensually.

>I want to do many different positions hum things with you Mei

You'll be limited to volume 1-4's extras then. And none of them are really lewd.

She already talked about Mei's scent in one of her horny state, if it was Mei's pantie, would she have tried to smell it?

Pretty sure she literally thought about that at some point.

Yuzu pls, you already are one.

She masturbates off panel, otherwise she couldn't function.

Volume 1 extras:
1 - Yuzu failing to hide phone in boobs - adapted
2 - Yuzu patching up the bear for Mei - adapted
3 - Glasses talking to Himeko and Harumin in the hallway about how they've changed since Yuzu showed up - TBD

Volume 2 extras:
1 - Amusement park trip - TBD but already talked about
2 - Mei falling asleep on school roof and Yuzu and Himeko taking a nap with her, before Harumin shows up to take a pic of them with her phone - TBD

Volume 3 extras:
Matsuri about to be raped by two guys, but Harumin shows up and both girls run off to eat together at McDonalds. They talk and Matsuri becomes interested in Harumin.

Volume 4 extras:
Yuzu and Mei meet up with the twins to say goodbye. Nina drags Yuzu off to give Sara and Mei time alone to say things that need to be said. Mei apologizes for all the shit she put Sara through, Sara forgives her, and Sara asks Mei to hold Yuzu's hand on the way home, which she does.

I really don't expect volume 4's bonus to be adapted faithfully, since it would require the POV character to be dragged offscreen in the anime finale.

Perverted yuri MCs are pretty rare, which is why they are so great.

>girls

Yuzu is a pervert with a heart of gold and very considerate of her other half. This girl is MC of the year material hands down.

Indeed. I'm tired of shy timid girls angsting for 30 chapters over liking a girl. Yuzu just accepts it and lusts over her waifu, while trying her best to also make her happy.

Why would you watch this show if you're not a gay little girl?

You can be a gay little girl at heart.

>Matsuri about to be raped by two guys, but Harumin shows up and both girls run off to eat together at McDonalds. They talk and Matsuri becomes interested in Harumin.
>Yuzu and Mei meet up with the twins to say goodbye.
Those two will happen for sure, the other ones may be skipped.

Jajaja Citrus muy bien. Este amor puro

I hope the anime shows Matsuri actually being freaked out about it, otherwise it comes across as "lol, happens all the time, I'm used to it."

So it's not actual incest, just lame step-sibling shit? Blam this crap

There is actual incest as well, you fool.

There's some teasing with the twins in the volume bonus chapter for volume 6, but the anime likely won't go into the twins feelings for each other, since it's only covering volumes 1-4.

Well yeah, these 2 are important, since they're the epilogues to their respective volumes.None of the other volumes extras are like that.

>Blam this crap

Even nips acknowledge Harumin is best girl.

Anybody got the lewd scenes from latest episode uploaded with sound? Don't have time to watch all of it these days. I'd be grateful.

But can you pleasure yourself while sniffing your onee-chan pantsu, using your oka-san bra in your head and saying your tomodachi name loudly when playing Sono Hana on your PC while controlling the mouse with your toes and also having one eye on the door so your otou-san doesn't catch you?

Being a little gay girl is hard, you shouldn't say that kinds of things so easily.

I can. In my mind.

I've noticed this more in the anime, but Harumin is the source of most of the fun in the early arcs.

Really? Yuzu actually makes me laugh the most.

Yuuuzuuuuu