22 years later and Evangelion still has the most kino visual direction ever

22 years later and Evangelion still has the most kino visual direction ever

Even with all the filters and visual effects in the world, kyoani and Shaft can't do shot composition or cinematography as impactful as the original NGE

>kino
I think you got the wrong door buddy, Sup Forums's two blocks down

Madoka is better tho

/thread

Dunno. Those look pretty shit to me

I do agree, but I think if Shaft did a mecha show it would be awesome. In fact in Kyoani did one it would be interesting.

Go watch some Rintaro and learn what true anime kino is, pleb.

Old Gainax was the peak of anime, yes.

>I watch Digibro: the post

22 years later and evangelion fans are still as desperate to cling to some perceived superiority as ever.

Name one group of people in Sup Forums who doesn't do that.

I want instrumentality
I want to be connected and made one with everyone
I want the real me to be reconfigured
I need my mommy Lilith to put me back in the womb

No it's not.

Fans of a particular series that don't flock to every available thread just to shitpost about the same thing every day, or create almost topic-less threads like this one for no reason but to make some unfounded claims about said show. Most of all, fans that don't jump to tangentially link their show to just about any thread that they could bullshit a relation to try and stay relevant. I'd actually say about 80% of fans aren't autistic faggots, but the other 20% is so extremely vocal you could never tell.

I agree

>this is what some people actually believe
Never go full retard, retard.

Both are shit.

PUT ME BACK IN THE WOMB
I want to be with Mommy

This is a completely made up rivalry. They have no relation to each other at all.

I'm only talking about the direction like OP mentioned.

Madoka's direction wasn't good.

Wrong

/thread

Anno knew who to rip off.

Your mom is a fucking whore.

You're right. It was great.

Old Gainax was pretty great. On occasion, I have to admit that Anno is talented as an animation direction.

Now, if only he wasn't such a quivering mass of loathing for everything and everyone...

Correct.

Constant "city at night" backgrounds a visual masterpiece do not make. Not to mention the vapid plot that abuses the cheapest literary device ever invented and a MC that somehow manages to be more whiny than Shinji.

This. The Inu Curry segments were good but the actual direction of the show was subpar.