Danchigai chapter 34

I've recently been typestting the several chapters of Danchigai that were translated on Sup Forums a while back, and uploading them to mangadex. This is the first one I've actually translated myself so I figured I'll dump it here first.

thanks user I've been enjoying your efforts, the last couple chapters have been great. this looks good, one thing the first bubble in should be your not you

>why of course not...

sense on its own sounds weird stick with fashion sense
and contents sounds wrong in 7:1

Haven't checked the raw but in the third panel is it one of the twins that says 'Mutsuki-nee'? Because only Yayoi calls her that.
Thanks for thwe dump.

he was mocking the contents of her clothes on the previous page so aneki is repeating his words back at him

Thanks.

Yeah, I'm not sure about that one. The original line is はい!もちろん , so the way I see it is "Why, of course... (we're gonna make dustcloths!)", but I don't know how to make it clearer without changing too much.

I'm probably gonna change the sense thing, the original had センス everywhere, but the more I look at it, the more unnatural it sounds.

I feel like the "contents" was pretty ironic in the first place, like she's mocking what he said earlier. At first I translated Haruki's line as "what's inside the clothes", but that would mean I'd have to go for "Yayoi's insides" there and that's just a whole other level of wrong.

Does say "Mutsuki-onee", and it's Uzuki.

so you've been uploading to mangadex?
maybe someone should update the mangaupdates page though how do they record unknown translations?

Best chapter was the baby clothing one.

Is Haruki actually blood related to his sisters?
wasn't there something about what he called the parents early on casting doubt?

I really liked chapter 28, it's not a new concept or anything but I thought it was nicely exectuted

I don't remember him saying anything like that. He is said to resemble their father.

I think it was one of the early chapters had a note about the kanji

how does he avoid thinking about "that" when it's "THAT" time?

Which chapter? The one where Satsuki thinks she is adopted?

chapter three, the one with the kitten.

thanks for the underwear

Are Imouto's tits getting bigger?
If they become as big as Onee-san's tits MC should fuck them both

>how do they record unknown translations?
Sup Forumsnon translations

I don't know MU accepts unknown scanlations, you have to have your own site for accountability or whatever their reason is (I guess so people can't add anonymous scanlations that don't exist)

He could just mark it as Sup Forumsnonymous? like most Sup Forums groups do or release under the the d/a/chiguys name since it's basically the same but means he comes to these specific threads which he does and uses them like the others did/do.

God Mangadex is buggy

Doing gods work user, thanks for the chapter.

I think it was mentioned once that the mom has big boobs and since Yayoi resembles her maybe she got the good genes too.

Here's the raw, looks like the "foster parents" refers not to their parents, but to the twins being foster parents to the cat.

Haruki is 100% BR.

that's a relief,

Somebody please fix that note in the translated page. I can do it too but not until later tonight.

so it's another guesslation

All 4 sisters seem to have inherited nice genes. Satsuki and Uzuki will grow up to improved versions of the older sisters.

>improved version of Mutsuki
how exactly do you surpass that?

Thanks for the translations, it's a shame this series has been overlooked for so long

Cheers for all the feedback, I fixed what errors I could find ( this fucking says "we don't want to wasteful, I'l make" and no one told me) and uploaded it to mangadex. Hopefully I also managed to add a release to mangaupdates, I'm pretending to be part of D/a/nchiguys, so don't tell them.

Would you like me to make a thread tomorrow, when I'm done with the next one?

Danchiguys have been dead for a while, take the title if you want or change. I'll update the mega folder tonight.

I'd love to take it over, even if it's a silly name for a one-man operation. I'll make you proud, senpai.

As long as you're asking Sup Forums for Quality Checking you should be fine.

Well Satsuki is identical to loli Mutsuki and has double the autism so her future looks promising.

Thank you so much for all your efforts!

Since Haruki and Yayoi resemble their parents the most does that mean they also inherited the love the parents feel for each other but haven't realised it too?

More anime never

She'll be a Mutsuki that likes anime and manga. Can't ask for anything better than that.

Nice job, thanks. Hopefully this time the project is not abandoned.

I just watched this show recently. With my onee-san.

Did she like it?

She did.

Pat her head for me.

I hope next chapter is about aneki or the parents.

I want it to be the 22nd of the month already

Haruki walks in and sees this. What would his reaction be?

>see chapter 28

Close his eyes and brace for imouto affection.

When will he punch her special place with his special fist?

Never, because he only has Mutsuki in his mind.

What if she orders him to share his love with their imouto too?

No. Head pats are for me and her only.

She won't though.

You wouldn't pat your nee-san.

I'll gladly pat my onee-san just not for someone else.

You don't pat your older siblings, that's just wrong. You can receive headpats from nee-san, though.

Nee-sans deserve head pats too.

She is too nice to say no to any of her siblings

>"we don't want to wasteful, I'l make"
wow that is a bad one to miss, I went over it 3 times last night and didn't notice that. will you be making threads at a regular time or just whenever?

There were some errors and suggestions for better translations in some lines in the old threads if I remember right too. I don't think the text file in the mega folder with the translated chapters have the corrections, so I guess you would have to carefully read it.

Does he have a boner there?

Who wouldn't?

>use it as
them

>there's a lot
there are

>kindness so
kindness, so

>first let's
first,

>in a while so the
while, so

>come on, stop it
it!

>stuff she's
stuff,

>sometimes but her
sometimes,

>a great taste
great taste

>it's the clothes
they're

>clothes after
clothes,

>have a particular sense
have particularly good (fashion) sense (?)

>we don't want to wasteful,
want to be

>I'l make some
I'll

Forgive my autism. You're doing a great job with this and I've been really happy with the series getting new releases.

Brutal.

>good genes
Imoutos should stay small. She's already at the ideal size for a woman.

That would be cute. Their love is so strong it got passed on to their two children who happen to resemble them the most.

doujin?

when incest becomes legal

too late, i already cum

Will the mom show up?

Can't wait till the twins grow up and show the older sisters how it's done

Thank you for posting the chapters. I've been meaning to read them while they were being posted on Sup Forums, but I always miss the threads whenever it does happen.

Nee-san is the mom and the rest are her children, even Haruki

how it's done what?

heh

how much is left? 35+ chapters?

Sweet, it's not dead. Here's chapter 35.

Thank you for the autism, I fixed it (them?) and uploaded the new version to mangadex.

The latest is 83 and there's a 5 already translated along the way, so with this one we have 42 left to go.

looks all good to me and I watched extra close for missing words this time so hopefully didn't miss any, thank you again!