what scene sas that

it's in the ED

Which Manga Chapter was the Time Skip?

this is photoshop

How censored is this?

Girl of the Season is Inaba-Chan.

Is there anything covering her vagina?

Here.

Best anime of the season is actually VEG. But Hitomi totally get Best girl of the season.

Hitomi and MC remember me on Revy and Rock from Black Lagoon.

The anime with the sharpest fangs gets AOTS

That's what killing anime is all about.

Isn't Killing Bites about Sexy Hybrid Girls searching and fighting about Husbandos?

No

if you're a furfag maybe

How original.

Fpbp

Thank god I'm not the only one who sees it.

Best ass of the season.

TIL there was a PS4 game long before the anime came out? youtube.com/watch?v=k00wRDZdGz4

never mind, it never got finished

They should have released the prototype.

Obviously.

Violent Girl with Wimp Husbando who have Problems to see that they are already a Couple.

People must see these simialries.

But what is Killing Bites?

I wonder if this is why I really want to watch and read this even though it's been completely idiotic so far and shows no sign of improvement, on top of the furry shit.

You're forgetting the amazing body. Honestly, why are anime character designers / mangaka so bad at designing attractive women? I mean, how is that even possible to mess up as a norm?

"I wonder if this is why I really want to watch and read this even though it's been completely idiotic so far and shows no sign of improvement"

Funy, that why I read Black Lagoon and Killing Bites. :D :D :D

I aim to please

I had thought this was gonna be a meh season with only Franxx being of interest for me but then I saw a Killing Bites thread yesterday.

I don't know who that OP was but I thank him/her on behalf of my penis.

meh.
the fanservice peaks in chapter 2 of the manga and then fades into boring pg-13 shit.
except that one time you get to see a fully drawn barbed snake hemi-penis
also as the series continues the design of the hybrids becomes more and more retarded and goofy.

addendum:
regarding the anime adaption,
let's hope it steps up its game.

Downloading the raws right now.

Gonna speedread them.

I wonder what happened when Nomoto and Hitomi are Marriaged.

"I want Sex, now!!!!!!!"
"Hun, I and my Friends want to watch that Soccer Game....."

But Honey Badgers just don't care, she want it NOW.

>I wonder what happened when Nomoto and Hitomi are Marriaged.

user I...

Yes?

Where?

How comes Nomoto is still alive? Shouldn't Ratel have killed him 2 years ago?

And why is Nomoto training the dog girl?

is this guy even nomoto?
he looks different.

Killing Bites feels like it the writers wanted it to be a Bloody Roar Manga/Anime, but 10 times more stupidity and Fanservice tossed in. I love it and hate it at the same time.

Must be, otherwise Hitomi wouldn't have reacted.
Also Bunny recognized him.

30 end, and 31 starts new story arc

raws are up on nyaa

Thanks. Also, you're translating from german, right? Are the german releases keeping up with the japanese?

no, but she's close to zero two in terms of best girl

German Release is at Volume 7.

how do i get a gf like this

I see what you did there.

Which chapter is the japanese release at? I know volume 9 ends at 44, but what is the most recent one?

Also, this is monthly, right?

I want to watch Zero Two lick her abdomen and tell her how good she tastes

7 is coming end of june
they are 6 months releases, so no... japanese is getting ahead. sucks!

This I can get behind

Thinking about picking this up, give me 1 (one) reason as to why I should

It's an improvement over manga at least

Guy's, we need to play Twister with this Girls.

Ordered the first 6 volumes a few days ago. Honestly, looking at the stuff available on Amazon I'm pretty surprised how much stuff gets localized here.

Any chance of someone translating the begining of chapter 40 ( when Nomoto and Hitomi meet again)?

I want to know what the hell they are talking about but waiting 3 months at least for those first few pages seems like a nightmare.

Big bunny paws.

3 months? german release wont get to that until like 2019 :/

In Germany there are many Releases for Animes and Manga since ca. 2010/2011.

There are alone three new Distributors in the last 16 Months.

Imagine cowgirl with those hips holy shit.

That's why I said at least. I hope some japanese translation group picks this series up. While that doesn't happen I was curious to find out what their conversation was, especially since she didn't attack him.

We pieced some its and bits and it from previous threads, I gave a go to some sentences myself

She basically is surprised to see him, 'before anything' he asks her why did she kill him and she says it was because Shidou ordered her to, then he says all she does is following his orders and grills her about that slightly. She gets pretty pissed off since nobody can badmouth daddy but Doggo defuses it by saying Nomoto loves her (apparently because doggos can tell or something since we get a Discovery Channel lesson right after that). Whatever they end up talking about (ALL THAT FUCKING KANJI, MAN) it ends up with her saying "don't go dying until I kill you again" or close enough.

From what some user said, apparently there is no explanation at all to how he survived still.

Just for the record, am I STILL the only one who thinks MC OL-chan is smokin' hot?

No, she's great. Also the fact she's pulling a Koto and yelling about crap when people go kill each other in a tournament is also nice.

I only wish the ending pan on her didn't have artifacts so we could actually stitch it together like the other girls.

>I only wish the ending pan on her didn't have artifacts
>artifacts
Can you explain?
And yes, I'd love stitches of her. A lot. Let's hope the coming episodes will give us opportunities to do so.

All those after-effects stuff that is applied on the ending shots of the girls. Some like the three main bloodyroars don't compromise the stitching, but her, Ms. MUH SACRED BLOODSPORT and the other hags are fucked.

I see. Yeah, I could see how that can ruin stitches. Such a shame, christmas cake OL-types never get enough love.

It's not the first Time she said she will kill him.

This is the one part where I find it hard to excuse MC's lack of a spine

With all the times she just goes I'LL KILL YOU at this point I know I'd have said "Okay, good luck finding another investor, that won't cause your daddy any headaches at all!"

>her face when

if she's a rabbit shouldn't she go into heat?

She is a special Bunny.

Who said she doesn't?

It's surprisingly better than VEG and Darling, does that makes it the AOTS?

I hope we will see OVAs.

There's nothing stopping her daddy from being her investor, he just thinks that beta-kun might be convenient.

Yes, and if she up and killed him her daddy would have to cover it up so no one suspects a thing ergo it'd create problems for him, which she is mortified of happening.

She'd be deadlocked like that.

Covering up the deaths of an entire van full of rapists didn't seem to be too much of a problem for him, just saying.

I'm really digging the ED. Reminds me of VAST somehow.

Yeah, but he had to with good reason. In this case she'd be the one making a mess of things where they never had to go so far. And she's always upset with every last thing that doesn't go according to what he wishes (he was the one who said she was going to have to stick with him), so that still works.

Definitely not best show, but best ED of the season.

Is this Kemono Enemies?