ITT: anime/manga with the most depressing endings that left you feeling empty inside

>ITT: anime/manga with the most depressing endings that left you feeling empty inside.

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

mangakakalot.com/chapter/shoujo_shuumatsu_ryokou/chapter_42
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Are you going to Scarborough Fair?

I felt depressed for four days after that.

How did it end?

What's depressing about moeblobs dying?
Just watch/read the next moeblob series.

They are the last humans. Reach their final destination only to find out there is nothing there. Ends with them sleeping beside one another knowing that that's the end of their journey and all they can do from there is die together.

How are they the last people? What about Kanazawa & Ishii?

according to the mushroom people they are the last people. I hear however they may get a few more chapters according to the authors twitter. Once vol 6 is released in march

Made in Abyss is not going to end well.

We all know that.

Either the mushroom people didn't know about them or they knew about them and Kanazawa and Ishii both died after meeting the potato girls. I find the second option to be likely. Let's be real, Kanazawa lost his goal in life, asked to be killed and gave away the camera that held the last memories of his love. He committed suicide like 5 minutes after walking away, top chorno. As for Kanazawa she also lost her only goal in life. She lost everything. She might not even have survived the landing depending on ground conditions. She could descend into a body of water or be slammed into a building by a gust of wind. And even if she made it she had no tools, no food, no nothing except a lust for death.

at the end the girls bring up the bomb, a knife and something else. I wonder if they were gonna kill themselves?

That makes the ending even more depressing.

Don't make me post it!

do it.

How the hell did these people survive for this long if food is that scarce? They should have died at least a decade ago.

What is it?

just something about the ending made me feel alone in the world but in a way give this feeling of serenity. I know that sounds gay but it's true. It's similar to how I felt at the end of End of Evangelion

guessing an image of the final image of the manga

Where are people getting the latest chapters? Kissmanga always seems to be behind.

mangakakalot.com/chapter/shoujo_shuumatsu_ryokou/chapter_42

You guessed wrong.

...i trusted you

sundome and to a lesser extent ibitsu

Plane girl had access to a farm and lived next to a food production facility, although everything ran out by the time she left. Map guy is a bigger mystery. Maybe his hobby of map-making helped him find where food was stored. He could walk in circles around the food storage area so he didn't have to carry too much with him, then move from areas to areas when the supplies are depleted.

Didn't they say they hadn't checked the highest level of the city though?

But unless I'm missing something, plane girl and map guy are on lower levels. The potato girls are climbing up, so the people they met in the past are now on lower levels. The mushroom people could only be unaware of people that the potatoes will meet on higher levels after they continue to climb up. I haven't read the manga so I don't know if they meet any more people.

No,I don't believe it.Tsukushi is not a depressed ass