Breeding Material

Why are certain girls marked as breeding material, when some others are not?

In other words, what attributes makes them stick out above the rest?

Cite examples.

Hips.

General markers of fertility normally seen in reproductively optimal human females.

They're born with it

Breeding material is summed up in 2 traits

>Voluptuousness
>Motherliness

A combination of a good body and a caring, motherly personality.

>big breasts for feeding child (and me)
>Huge hips to successfully deluver said child
>Big fat plump butt to pound as you breed

A combination of physical attributes, personality, and the stimulation of certain feelings in a man that would cause him to want to drive his cock deep and explode inside.

These physical attributes include large breasts, wide hips, ample glutes, and sturdy constitution. Personality traits include kindness, empathy, and love for her man and future children.

I want to impregnate Lucy with my seed multiple times and have her bear me strong children.

youth and fertility.

ages 18 and above is hitting the wall

Sento does nothing for me for some reason. She's so plain.

Ass is too big

Having that thiccness.

Since when is Lucy a fucking prostitute

You can't feed anyone with plastic inflato fake tits.

You haven't read all those Tamagoro doujins?

Breasts don't actually need to be particularly big to produce enough milk for a child.

Pochaco has real breasts

big tits wide hips

Really, the entire cast is breeding material. Even the males have a flare of sexual prowess emanating from them.

sturdy

Fertility related attributes:
Wide hips, healthy skin, healthy weight (not beign fat neither beign skinny) meaning that they have an healthy diet, ample bust and ass, firm muscles meaning that they engage in exercise, etc

build for sex, specifically rape

Sento best Shinka clone

>pancake nipples

that is my fetish

then you have strange taste...

As stated for the most part.
To describe a girl as "breeding material" means you not only find her sexually attractive and would like to "tap that", but that you actually wish to successfully (and likely repeatedly) combine your genes with hers and reproduce.

It means you view that female as not only something to fuck, but something you actually want raising your offspring (for example a hot chick with a personality you can't accept may be fuckable but not breeding material to you). It's the highest compliment your biological drives as a living entity can give.

Big 'ol tities and child birthing hips.

Pretty much all the Gargantia girls are perfect for breeding

What's going on with her left arm? It's clearly not through the sleeve, but she's wearing the shirt so it can't be underneath either.

Houtengeki is the god of breeding material

> It's clearly not through the sleeve
It is though. It makes perfect sense, I'm not sure what you're having trouble with here.

It is through the sleeve, but most of her arm is covered by the torso of the shirt

thighs

> prehensile tits
This is a horror I never wanted. Tiddys that don't wait for gravity or momentum to flop. That need neither host movement nor guest manipulation to jiggle. This is /d/ tier body horror.

>prehensile
>adjective
>(chiefly of an animal's limb or tail) capable of grasping.
What does that have to do with the webm?

It's a bit exaggerated but they're moving because she is breathing heavily

Equal proportions are welcome, too.

Protip: Kei’s the one you bring home, Yuri’s the one you bring home to meet your mother.

Well, you see the problem with some girls is that they can't be successfully bred because they have a penis which means it's very difficult to get them pregnant.

Otherwise, they are certainly good for a nice fuck.

it's called areola you dumb virgin.