tamaeftt.deviantart.com/art/Sakura-and-the-Orphaned-Card-Pt-2-678481940
tamaeftt.deviantart.com/art/Sakura-and-the-Orphaned-Card-Pt-3-678482211
tamaeftt.deviantart.com/art/Sakura-and-the-Orphaned-Card-Pt-4-678482643
tamaeftt.deviantart.com/art/Sakura-and-the-Orphaned-Card-Pt-5-678482986
tamaeftt.deviantart.com/art/Sakura-and-the-Orphaned-Card-Pt-6-678483058
tamaeftt.deviantart.com/art/Sakura-and-the-Orphaned-Card-Pt-7-678483321
tamaeftt.deviantart.com/art/Sakura-and-the-Orphaned-Card-Pt-8-678483602
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you purify something that's already pure?

>gravitation card
>doesnt bend light around
Fucking clamp

Looks like it just possessed the tree and Sakura in like a black hole, I wonder what it could do if Sakura used it on something else.

*pulled Sakura in

Sounds OP as fuck, from now on she could just use it to pull the cards towards her and all she has to do is seal them.
It'll probably never be used like that though.

Big spoiler from next episode, don't read if you want to be surprised:
Meiling's va is listed among the cast

It clearly only affected Sakura. Also no inverse square rule, or she'd have been crushed.
Magic isn't science after all.

Such a weird situation, i have right now, Cardcaptor Sakura english sub's are pretty fast, but russian sub's is out only after a 1 or 2 day's, and Fate extra is the opposite, english sub's not even out yet, but russian dub is out faster, than the FranXX. I'm russian, By the way.

Watch it with eng subs?

fuck off EOP scum

NO.

I REFUSE.

>It clearly only affected Sakura
Are we sure about that? There was a bolt of lighting coming from the trees, it could have been Syaoran fighting against the pull or another magic user like Yuna

That's what you get with filler. Even with Clamp being involved.

I can, but it's hard, english words don't stay in my mind.

probably just a phonecall/video chat but yeah.

Source?

Why does Sakura have such sexy legs?

>Sounds OP as fuck, from now on she could just use it to pull the cards towards her and all she has to do is seal them.
It'll probably never be used like that though.
Time was OP as fuck too, but it required too much magic power to be used for a long time/often, maybe they'll give a similar excuse.

I understand something like time requiring a huge amount of magic power, but they better not use the same excuse for gravitation at least.

Well no one bothers to sub anime in greek so it's either that or learning moonrunes

Her name is Yukana.

Magic

Smooth as fuck. No wonder Sakura is constantly wet for him.

If anything it'll only be used in other filler episodes. Its power was weird in this episode though and honestly I thought they did a pretty poor job with it compared to what it could have been.

See that line stinked of foreshadowing, "I have to worry when it comes to you" Hmmm.

The "I can't?" gave me the dokis though.

What happened to Syaoran's personality? Why is he so bland now?

His vitality was sucked by that sakura succubus

Alright ill bite. Why is Sakura's hair color gold now when it was brownish red in the 90s and early 00s?

Dye

He's feeling depressed because of what he's hiding, but if you want my honest opinion Ohkawa likes him in TRC better and is writing him with the personality he has there.

can someone link the last thread please? I missed it

He's not a tsundere anymore.

Sticking closer to the manga. There was some variability in color manga pages too somewhat but it was blonde a lot. And people's hair can change color as they age, though in CCS the time length hasn't been that much. I used to have bright blonde hair but my hair is brown now and has been for a long time.

He's a developed character. Compare him to post-confession Syaroan from the original. Same shit.

I don't know he was still bickering with Kero in the sealed card though and he had already confessed then, now he doesn't care if Kero calls him a brat or calls him a plush toy in return.

We don't know how canon the second movie is anymore. Some parts of it are because the play was referenced but it obviously isn't canon to the manga and even with original stuff in it the anime is still an adaptation of the manga. And I don't think Syaoran has interacted at all with Kero or Toya in Clear Card so far.

They do interact in the manga and they get along well.

They're on better terms.

don't watch this crap, its flopping

even japan hates it

Who cares. I'm only watching it to see some stuff animated.

>Japan hates it so its not good

Is it actually flopping though? It wasn't doing that badly in the stalker charts and it airs in the morning. I even heard the channel it's on had a boots of subscriptions in January.

t. fag who can't read stalker

This theory makes the most sense. So in order to fix Syaoran he has to break up with Sakura right?

He has with Kero, just not with Touya. There's no way they would forget that tension between those two so I can't wait until they interact.

In order to fix Syaoran you'd have to delete all the clones and Tsubasa shit from CLAMP'S mind. Pic related is proof he was still fine and in love with Sakura before it.

where is this from?

TRC truly ruined everything

The majority of the episode was them sitting having a picnic and talking non stop shite about how they love food.
Also how old are they now, like 11? Why did sakura ask if that transfer student lives alone? What a dumb question.

Prefer the old CCS series desu senpai.

needs gay conversion therapy and a nice boy to shack up with later in life

IIRC it's an omake from chobits

>Why did sakura ask if that transfer student lives alone? What a dumb question.
Syaoran is the same age as Akiho (12 going to 13) and lives alone.

I GOTTA MOSHI MOSHI TO MAKE
>turns 360 degrees around and moonwalks away at a brisk jogging pace

Found the full page with CCS.

>Japan hates it

Damn fucking CLAMP needs to bring back CCS Syaoran.

would you the crocodile?

>tfw I just realized Eriol is his metaphorical Watanuki and they're basically writing Tsubasa
No hope left

pls no I can't stand more tsubasa bullshit

So watanuki = clow confirmed?

Are you mentally handicapped?

>Rika got replaced

the only true best girl

she likes them young

HE ATE

HIS FUCKING

EYE?!!?!?!?

it gets worse

This is only the beginning

here we go.

Stop mucking these threads up with extended CLAMPverse shit

Post again when you get to chapters 148 and 156-160ish please.

Poor soul, you are here for a wild ride.

Remember that TRC fucked CCS continuity forever.

Holy shit now that I think about it Watanuki looks like aged-up Eriol

The personality is all wrong though.

I didn't know DUWANG scanlated Chobits

That's because watanuki is clow

Have they actually confirmed that?

I'm pretty sure Watanuki's entire existence is because Sakura bartered off her role as Clow Reed's inheritor to Yuuko so she could isekai her son to another world when she became magically aware they were about to get truck-kun'd. Watanuki became Clow Reed 2.0 to fill the void Sakura's disappearance created in Magic, and now he just sits around smoking opium in Yuuko's dustry shop hoping one day her reincarnation will turn up but it's always just his best friend or his best friend's son or his best friend's son's son...

are you high? Watanuki existence is explained in TRC.

KEK

It's basically impossible to avoid it.

Well his real name is still unknown but he wears clow's glasses and he has been seen using clow's magic circle.

>hoooeeeee

is Sakura the dorkiest mahou shoujou?

I think someone (Yuuko?) said he simply just looked like Clow. Since he came from nothing, Clow's wish to be with Yuuko was somehow imprinted on him or some shit.

You mixed up at least three different Sakuras in that story. Good job.

CCS Sakura is the sole inheritor of Clow's powers and she didn't give away her powers, just the wand to Watanuki's "mother" who is TRC clone Sakura, CCS Sakura says the cards are still with her and stuff, only she uses them without the wand.

>Well his real name is still unknown
Given TRC, his name will probably be X Holic

It'll be Ariel.

>about to get truck-kun'd.
Why do you keep mentioning this shit on every other thread when people already told you it literally never happened?

Friendly reminder this is a bitter MKR stan.

I guess at this point it's just a meme

Yeah, what is that? I don't remember anyone getting trucked in xxxHolic or TRC. I do remember a little blonde boy falling for the parachuting without a parachute meme though.

I think he means just personality-wise.
And I kind of agree. Clear Card Syaoran is too boring and feels more like the ones from TRC than /myboy/ CCS Syaoran.

tamaeftt.deviantart.com/art/Sakura-and-the-Orphaned-Card-Pt-1-678481569
tamaeftt.deviantart.com/art/Sakura-and-the-Orphaned-Card-Pt-2-678481940
tamaeftt.deviantart.com/art/Sakura-and-the-Orphaned-Card-Pt-3-678482211
tamaeftt.deviantart.com/art/Sakura-and-the-Orphaned-Card-Pt-4-678482643
tamaeftt.deviantart.com/art/Sakura-and-the-Orphaned-Card-Pt-5-678482986
tamaeftt.deviantart.com/art/Sakura-and-the-Orphaned-Card-Pt-6-678483058
tamaeftt.deviantart.com/art/Sakura-and-the-Orphaned-Card-Pt-7-678483321
tamaeftt.deviantart.com/art/Sakura-and-the-Orphaned-Card-Pt-8-678483602

>personality-wise
It's more about their roles in the story:
CCS Syaoran has late night talks with the reincarnation of his ancestor (a bespectacled dark haired boy) about some secret they're keeping together

TRC Syaoran has secret talks with his other self (a bespectacled dark haired boy) about some things only the two of them can understand

It kind of fits

i swear diaperfags are mentally ill faggot. i wish they get gassed honestly.

Well posting about how I watched CCS partly because of fetish art wasn't getting me any replies

>that spoiler
Why did you have to make me remember user, why.

This is a CCS thread so I don't want to derail the topic but... does my nigga Fai live? I'm too scared to continue reading.

I love the OP so much