Oh no.

OH NO

Children are dumb.

Wow, she grows up to be cute as fuck.

God damn she is cute.

In other news water is wet.

Aaaaaahhhhhh, but I wanted Kirin.

>wanting to marry Midoris mom

Second Year Kid has shit taste. It's all about marrying Kirin's mom and then killing Midori's parents in a plane crash and adopting her.

These babies are all really chubby

Who are these cuties?

BROS FUCK I THINK I MIGHT BE COMMITTING A CRIME

He's best boy material, actually

That's why we call it bay fat

Little brothers of the dude who stopped his creepy friend joining the Babysitter Club.

Shame, was hoping that plot/character wouldn't be revisited.

But Inomata is best boy.

Pervert kun friend's twin brothers. It's weird that they chose to adapt this chapter before the one where they're introduced, but next episode is gonna be very cute.

The darkest hour of Sup Forums has come.

Pedophiles, just kill yourselves.

This one falls in love with trap Ryuu

>changes from a milf hunter to a trap hunter

Spoken like a true conservative!

Agreed. Perverts are not welcome at the Babysitter Club.

I think the Mitsuboshi Colors threads needs you more than these threads.

Have the one from the last episode?

How old are they again?

Gonna assume somewhere between 2 and 3. Midori I thought was less than 1 , but she's said words on occasions so she's somewhere between 1 and 1 1/2

The weak should fear the strong.

is mc a closet homo?

He is Kotarosexual

He's depressed.

Why is she sat like this?

Kotaro is gay for his brother way more than the other way around.

Maybe her butt hurts

The best type of wife.

Thought Ryuu was going full chuuni for a minute there. Hope Inomata wins him, she is so fucking cute and awkward.

Holy shit what was with all the Kirin-chan bullying

>Bullying the girl with the scariest mom
>Bullying the only (toddler) girl in the group

Taka must be praying that Hayato doesn't find out

>HI I'M KIRIN KUMATSUKA
>AND THIS IS JACKASS

youtube.com/watch?v=PC6f-opugqY

Sister Inomata (PBUH) is a paragon of islamic piety

>Oh thank goodness, she still has her dreams

from what?

>oh shit I am so fucking fired

I remember why I liked this series so much. It pretty relatable as someone who became an uncle at 18, and watched babies for a year every week day morning.

The only difference is my nephews didn't always crawl off mid diaper change, they'd start turning in circles with their legs or flail their arms around, thus smacking their shit.

>That smell when you enter the babby's room in the morning after a night of pissing and shitting their diaper.

no you piece of shit.jpg

Would you clean up her poop to groom her to be your future wife?

>lol bitch u coming in?
>nah? cool whatevs we're gonna read ur book
>have fun on ur own outside dont get kidnapped

Reminder that Kirin is best babby

I swear to fucking god if this manga doesn't end with a time skip

Old enough.

I'm guessing there aren't enough franxx threads around today, huh?

Friendzoned.

>the toddlercon comes back next week
Hide the babies

I remember seeing videos of Japan where they have kids that are super young taking trains and shit by themselves. I guess its more lack about that so at worst he just get a pay deduction.

A bit misleading as Inomata seems to be the clear winner.
I want Crush girl to win though.

But then again, I haven't read this since 2014, because I gorged on it, got up to date, then forgot the name of it. I'll probably catch up soon.

Usaida isn't a trained childcare worker or anything. He's just some random guy they hired.

Personally I don't believe in monitoring kids 24/7. If Kirin fell and her herself that's fine. She'll learn a valuable lesson.

PROTECT THE BABBIES

Its fine a good toddlercon would never harm them but instead protect them.

guys I have a question
how is babby formed?

>If Kirin fell and her herself that's fine. She'll learn a valuable lesson.

Just because you survived getting dropped on your head doesn't mean she would. Also, it's not a case of her parent wasn't watching her as she did it, it was someone who's job is to literally keep them safe.

I dunno how far the raws go by from what the scanlations covered he still has no interest in romance period. Certainly if he does pick someone it'll probably be Inomata but he might not pick anyone at this rate.

Anyone else really "feel" this anime? Really gets to me, I know there's cheap heart string pulling, but it works.

>when they shake you awake and say "user! Wake up! It's O'clock!"

Fucking adorable

How would Ryuu, Inomata and Hayato each answer if the babies asked them that?

The height she jumped from wasn't that high. If she died, well, that's just Darwin at work.

No! Stop being ignorant! He would never hurt an innocent child! He just never had much of a childhood himself.

Hayato: Bluntly tells them

Inomata: Make a 20 minute long Power Point presentation

Ryu: The stork/cabbage patch.

>There's been nearly a decade of this, with 15 Volumes
>Nothing has happened between Ryuu and Inomata

For reals? Do the babies grow at all or are we still in Ryuu's first year at High School?

I want to have a kid but I can't handle poop and throw up because I end up gagging.

Why is it so cute seeing autistic women awake their maternal instincts?

>watch this after a recommendation from a friend
>every episode I run the risk of getting diabetes from all the sweetness
Holy shit this is the cutest, comfiest anime I've ever seen every episode never fails to bring a big shit eating grin on my face.

Still first year of high school.

Why is she so perfect

>ywn have to help teach Inomata how to be a "cool fun mom" because she's nervous about being a stick in the mud with your kids

Why live?

I get paranoid they're gonna casually drop the "Oh yeah, their orphans" card when I least expect it every episode.

Because her son and daughter-in-law wanted to make the world more fun for kids and she's gonna keep their dream alive.

I hope she's ok.

>Ryuu
"Babies come from magical bamboo stalks, like Princess Kaguya did."
>Inomata
Autismo graphs, evolutionary theory, and DNA biochemical sequences.
>Hayato
"Stop asking stupid questions"

How can they be orphans if we see their parents clear as day???

I do like the friendship that develops between the two girls

Or he has already picked someone, but doesn't realize it yet.

>"Stop asking questions"
>Punches Taka
>tfw Taka wasn't even the one who asked

Are you being retarded or am I retarded? The plane crash is the literal reason the plot exists.

Yes! One of my favourite chapters next week!

I like fluffy shoujo adaptations.

Hello fellow 4channers. Is this the pedophile thread?

Takuma or Kazuma?

I'm not gonna act like I can handle a kid 24/7 or that I'm 100% to be a dad, maybe I'm different, maybe my nephews are different, but even a cynical asshole with low morals and a fuck everyone mentality can say when its your blood, it becomes easier.

And they never say it or show it, but you can take precautions. You don't have to go in bare handed and such. My sister and mom always got mad at me for not just doing it right away or me demanding I'll only do it if I have gloves.

But if you have rubber gloves and possibly even a face mask, it really becomes no big deal. And lay them on a newspaper.
If they are way gross, there is nothing wrong with putting them in the sink/bathtub/shower and just hosing them off.

And in my experience, puking is very negligible. They usually only puke when you burp them, and thats what a puking cloth is for. Its a rag about the size of a dish towel, throw it over your should, put the babby over your shoulder, and burp them. The rag will catch the puke, and when they're babbies, its only like a tablespoon of puke. Once they're at solid food, you don't have to burp them any more.

The one that isn't crying all the damn time.

I mean the rest of the babbies, user. Besides that would be a dick move and would ruin the comfy atmosphere of the show.

Taka is going to have issues later on his life. He is going to resent his brother, but deep down be obsessed with him.

>Besides that would be a dick move and would ruin the comfy atmosphere of the show.

They've pulled it a couple of times already though. Although at the moment I think it'll be ignored until the final episode in order to give a bit of emotional to the potential finale.

>Let the kid stay up late
>"Yes, this way I can sleep in!"
>They still wake up at 7 in the morning

The mental image of Inomata as a mother trying to entertain her kids produces a strange combination of cringe and adorable

No, they expected one of them in the wreckage

I believe Usaida is actually certified as a childcare worker. Took classes and everything.

>"Ok kids, for being such good kids, I'll let you study for TWO hours instead of just one! Doesn't that sound fun?"
>They're still in kindergarten

Oh boy. Prepare for asspull battles and Hayato-wank.

The only people who wake up as early as brats do are grandparents.