I invented everything cancerous you see in anime and manga...

>I invented everything cancerous you see in anime and manga. I am the reason it is embarrassing to admit to liking anime and manga.
What did he mean by this?

That he invented everything cancerous you see in anime and manga. That he is the reason it is embarrassing to admit to liking anime and manga.

He means that you are trying too hard to troll the greatest creator in the Japanese islands.

>All these newshits who just learned about Go Nagai existence.
Go back

They are the ones calling Devilman a masterpiece. It had been considered a joke for years until Crybaby became MAL's latest flavor of the month meme.

existance*

>. It had been considered a joke for years
You can always leave if you find Sup Forums not to your liking you know. No need to keep replying to yourself.

He probably regrets nothing.

But that's not Ken Akamatsu.

Osamu Tezuka created moe with Lost World. Arguably he created or at least popularized the infamous trope of not-really-underage loli with Pinoko from Black Jack. Hell, the man was openly a lolicon and a furry.

Were you trying to correct the previous post's spelling? The first post spelled existence correctly, not the second one.

I blame the anime industry re-using his ideas more than his ideas themselves.

I read devilman after coming to Sup Forums.
I thought it would be good.
Holy fucking shot you should all be euthanized asap.

he also invented siscons with ayako

>i am a huge colossal faggot

What did he mean by this?

sup spic

why are you pablos so try hard?

Ishinomori was more into siscon than Tezuka though.

fuck off ishifag. this is a nagai thread.

no one cares about gay cyborgs

>freedom of speech is cancerous
gee I woder who's beihind this post...

Only intelligent post ITT

But he's like the only veteran in the industry that hasn't become a jaded, bitter old man.

You're an idiot.