Why DragonBall sucks

it's popular because a lot of people have grown up with and then are attached to but globally there's only fights fights and fights.. at least if they were as well done and smart as those in hxh but no. The scenario is fucked up, don't know how you can whatch something so foolish fucking shit

>implying hxh isnt just og dragonball but good

Bait thread, "well done and smart as those in hxh" gave it away.

fuck you and welcome to Sup Forums!
dragon ball fucking owns btw
also guess what, hunter, too, is a series of asspulls, just more pretentious

That one Political arc with walls of text in DB was really good!

Hunter is pretty much the same as db super

except hxh is more about consequences and not just blindly rushing in like a retard

Plus, screaming and getting angry won't fix all your problems in reality.

Yes it will. I scream and get angry when mom doesn’t bring me my tendies, and it’s worked so far.

hxh is smarter than this shit with feminist colored hair

kek'd

>at least if they were as well done and smart as those in hxh
>hxh

well, you've proven the age of db fans

dbs is garbage, get over it already and move on manchild

Mexican Tacoball Z fans start crying reading this.

Dude, DBS is the best anime airing right now. Its pandering low quality shit but at least it doesnt try to hide it. Its balls to the wall retarded shonen, like literally the rest of it and it doesnt apologize for it. Instead of creating new toys...I mean "characters", they just paint the old characters in different colors and make you buy it again. They dont try to pretend its high art. Its completely sincere and honest.

Browse the rest of Sup Forums catalog. They are all the same shit but since they are hidden below some faux philosophy 101 the kids that consume that garbage think they are enlightened.

Evangelion? Madoka? Gundam? FLCL? Lain? Cowboy Bebop? Texhnolyze? All dorito tier garbage. Only difference is the producers are dishonest enough to hide their true intentions of selling toys and music cds to kids.

Fights fights and fights is exactly what I want to see

DBS embraces what it is and turns that all the way up. Fighting the same guy for 20 episodes, a tournament arc, some nonsense, then fighting another guy for 20 episodes, etc.

I'm ready for another tournament arc

wtf this man saying, I accept that you adore stupid animes like that but put more respect on the name of evangelion

it's useless, you're just saying that u r a huge moron

leave, you ain't changing anybody's mind.

trying to change your mind is the last thing that i have to do, im just making a finding

>hxh

>I accept that you adore stupid animes like that but put more respect on the name of evangelion
lol moefag

bet you're gonna cry people don't like your darling of the frankenstein too

>Chrollo employed one single tactic to beat Hisoka (to send bombmen to him and hide among the crowd)
>it works
wow, really mindblowing!

Problem was making him weak enough so it works.

desu this is one thing i like about DBS (though I hate almost everything else about it), it's so unashamed of being nothing but powerlevel faggotry, it doesn't try to fill out anything else because it knows the retarded spics and manchildren that watch actually care about anything else. In terms of plot holes and asspulls it's probably worse than even Naruto and Bleach, but it doesn't stick out as much because its nothing but fighting and doesn't take itself seriously.

You can tell how even something like Wan Piss that has toilet humour and retard designs actually takes itself seriously as an emotionally engaging and 'epic' story but that's why it's even more annoying every time you realize all of that is just smoke and mirrors and at the end of the day plot convenience will just roll out the red carpet for the protagonists to win against people stronger than them.

>it's probably worse
>probably

>there's only fights fights and fights
You got a problem with fights, you fucking soyboy?

IT really isn't.

fights are problematic for Soyboys

whats problematic is the lack of intellect in what you call an anime..

>Vegeta wins because MUH POWER OF LOVE XDD
so this is what saiyans have become

I gave HxH 50 chapters and it didn't impress. Granted the scanlations weren't great but I've experienced worse and managed to enjoy the story, maybe HxH gets better later on but 50 chapters is more than enough for any series to not be a completely bland battle shounen with blander characters.

>muh "smart" chinese cartoons about boys fighting and screaming
yea dude you're a fucking genius for watching anime

I agree with you super is pretty mediocre.

> Super is literally about a tournament where people are fighting for the existence
> Somehow this faggot complains about it being nothing but fights

>if they were as well done and smart as those in hxh

stopped reading there

That's great attitude friend. Much better than forcing yourself to read something and then shitting the threads.

>og dragonball but good
og dragonball IS good, and HxH is influenced by how good it is

>put more respect on the name of evangelion

that type of behavior trancends age, only thing he's proven is that screaming works

O

O MY RUBBER NEN

Because hunter didn't do that

dragonball and z were good
super is shit

Think that was because you grew up with the first two?

Pretty much. Only original dragon ball had any substance and genuine interesting moments. Then Z ruined it with its aliens, living weapons, gods that are then revealed to work under other gods who are even godlier, super saiyajin asspulls and a very, very huge powercreep that makes everybody except for saiyajins useless for anything beyond buying time.

You know well that the tournaments were just lazy excuses to have non stop battles. In fact, many of the fighters don't even treat the tournaments as a life changing event, being just something to do for fun or anything but universal survival for them.

Dragon Ball is the only good anime, everything else is fucking gay with its faggot ass bullshit storylines pretending to be something more than its not. This board is full of omega-queers like the kids I beat the shit out of in highschool for liking gay shit like Sonic and anime, however Dragonball is based and the only reason I started working out.

W-WAIT TOPPO SAMA

>"lmao dude just dont take it seriously"
>"its garbage and it knows it is, stop worrying about how bad it is and enjoy the mess"
most sane people don't like being fed shit through a tube, but do whatever makes you feel happy, user

>and the only reason I started working out
same

Dragon Ball is one of the best anime of all time. You’re plebian if you disagree.

This is some good quality bait.

>there's only fights fights and fights
I wish, most of the episodes in DBZ were just people flying or training

Everything in HxH is like that
>"I need to use all my mental power and what I learned with the chinese chess"
>Attack 50000 times until Netero made a mistake

>at least if they were as well done and smart as those in hxh

At least it was properly foreshadowed with examples of nen working post-death unlike asspull like "Freezer, it looks like i have super saiyajin powers!" whose only "foreshadowing" were randomly throwing the SS term and then suddenly it happens without any explanation