Pop Team Epic

Now that they already adapted one epic Undertale reference, I wonder if they'll ever get to this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j-pt6z88tcI
youtu.be/SIG6wQvKWyU
youtu.be/m7W7RKihJ5o
youtu.be/ncjo9lQPTGY
youtube.com/watch?v=Iw3TU638rPs
youtube.com/watch?v=aQSo-kXA33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think Sosogu can compete with this plump goddess

Does anyone have the screenshot/link to the video of the specific homerun derby video their parodying here? I know I've seen one with actual yukkuri and the same sort of border around it before.

DELETE

How do you like your Pop Team Lewds?

On model or off model?

Korona is Miss Steal Your Man, and Shizuku is Miss Still You Girl. Together they make up the NTR power couple.

sm27744248

sankyuu

>voiced by Sumire Ueseka

Good joke.

Like a true nature's child
We were born, born to be wild
We can climb so high
I never wanna die

Born to be wild
Born to be wild

If I suddenly made millions with alt coins, I'd fund a Hoshiiro Girldrop anime.

>that shower of おめでとう at the beginning
Bless.

Fuck the Marilyn Monroe crap, THIS is what actually gave me a boner. God bless the seiyuu.

Well of course, considering you are gay.

DELET

youtu.be/j-pt6z88tcI
youtu.be/SIG6wQvKWyU
youtu.be/m7W7RKihJ5o
youtu.be/ncjo9lQPTGY

Ideas lurking within a familiar scenery,
And they always keen on keeping an eye on you.

An Unconscious Bias,
Nobody knows the reason to exist.

In my head, there repeats a spirograph,
Geometric Pattern that creates and destroys.
We’ll meet again, after the broadcast cancelation,
And travel through the parallel worlds,
So you’ll notice their sprinkled wishes,

And Remake the world.

on model thank you very much

Bob Epic Team lewds, obviously

get a load of this fag

HOO HOO
BASSA

I know it's best to stick with the changing duo seiyuu gimmick, but man I'll miss Kobayashi, Kaneda was pretty good too

Senpai wouldn't be senpai if he couldn't do that to you with his voice

Pipimi is literally unneeded in this comic/show. Oh, she's the controller to Popuko's rage, you say? Pipimi doesn't do shit about it. This show literally revolves around Popuko's reactions to anyone or anything. Pipimi just stands there or does any silly thing that's inferior to what Popuko regularly does.

Poptepipic can be just as or even more successful if only Popuko was the character. She can totally make the brand stand on its own. So in that sense, I guess Pipimi really is doing a good job handling her, since she's holding her potential back. In a bad way.

Bkub, drop Pipimi. She's the Destniy's Child to Popuko's Beyonce.

Pipimi is sexy. Popuko is the Homer Simpson of Japan.

Delusional Popuniggers get out

on model.

Sexiness is not needed in this show (it actually distracts from the comedy), and it isn't delusion. It's POP Team Epic, not PIP. Poptepipic is The Popuko Show, where whatever humor happens comes from Popuko.

Just think about it. Popuko has the potential to be a literal ICON. On par with Snoopy or Garfield or Mickey, when it comes to merchandise power. Pipimi just doesn't have that effect. No one would buy a sole Nendoroid Pipimi, but you can always buy a sole Popuko, and she'll stand on your shelf on her own.

Poptepipic = Popuko. She's literally the first face that pops into your head when you say the title.

>retards don't know that both popuko and pipimi's names are in the title of the show

Without Pipimi there is only Pop, no pipic, and not even te, and just as the brand name becomes lacking so does the comedy with no straight man to put Popuko on course

pop TEAM epic

There is no I in the word Team. There is a me, meat, ma, mat, eat, and met in it though.

>mole under chin
Born loser. Also, the girl Sup Forums goes crazy for.

No shit
Still doesn't mean you need a Pipimi. Just let her loose, and any asshole in an absurd situation can fill the position for a straight man per scene.
The team doesn't work then, since it's Popuko who's always front and center. So might as well just have Popuko run the show herself.

;___;

>"Does that bother you?"
What did she mean by this?

If pink's hair is a penis, do the other girl s' hair mean anything?

Is yellow a manko?

Kuso opinion dude
Pipimi is the BEST

The best at what, she's the best at NOTHING. Her look, her purpose, it's all superficial. She can probably be recurring (she'll probably net more followers if she does), but them as a comedy duo or her as deuteragonist? It just doesn't work, in a commercial and brand standpoint. Just let her be the Tomoyo to Popuko's Sakura, and all will be better.

>implying shoving constantly changing random basically faceless niggers at Popuko isn't what what's going to harm the brand as opposed to a proven image that's been present since the start

>you can't like a song because the fans of the thing it is associated with are shitty

As the saying goes: "It takes strong person to beat the shit out of someone, but an even stronger person to get beaten the shit out of and not even care."
youtube.com/watch?v=Iw3TU638rPs

Where to find subs with TL notes?
I'm tired of that CR's shit.

Who were the VAs in the latest episode?

>Where to find subs with TL notes?
Only PTE would make someone say this.

Best girl wars in PTE threads. Simply epic.

She plays the straight man.

>straight man
/u/ absolutely blown the fuck out, gg no re

LOL

They did an undertale reference already? When?

>To be continued...
Well, where's the next strip?

Thanks.

mite nai

babubabubabu

Episode5 was the first one I didnt enjoy.
Maybe because of the shitty female VAs this time. Was better when I watched the other half.

>Approved by Pewdiepie the anime meme expert
It must suck?

>that scene cut mid stab scene to the girls playing pachinko

PA
PA
PA
CHIN
CHIN
CHIN

Best girl or best girl?

POPU-te-PIPI-kku
It's for both of them.
But Popuko is still the best.

Best girl

I fucking hate her guts. She's all "ooooh, look Daichi, I got boobs, fuck me now"

That's not Shizuku.

>the city-state of Sosogu

It wasn't even Undertale though, they didn't invent long necks.

>It wasn't even Undertale though,
It was an Undertale reference, user.

Shut up Sosogu
You're acting like a dickhead

The way her neck extends is exactly the way Lesser dogs neck extends in Undertale.

What if Daichi's mom was Popuko's teacher, and Hoshiiro Girldrop was the FUTURE of Pop Team Epic?

Who voices Korona? Yui Ogara is Sosogu, Inori Minase is Shizuku, and Korona's voice is the only one i can't find.

Sentai has TL notes, but nobody seems to be ripping it. If you're multilingual, you can at least grab Erai instead of HS as they include all the subs Crunchy has. Their English subs are particularly low effort. I think the Spanish subs even had insert songs translated.

>Saori Hayami doesn't have a notable female seiyuu partner like Sugita/Nakamura Aoi/Ayana.

DAE meme manga? xDD

Someone said it's Sumire.

Hahahaha, good point my dude. Here's your (You)

My god, she's ugly.

...sosogu?

second half was much much better, first half was cancer to listen to

The girldrops look the best in bkub's not sd style

Cute anime doll girls are cute.
CUUUUUUUUUUUTE

youtube.com/watch?v=aQSo-kXA33s

I love the fact that poor Daichi looks like he just smoked a whole pot of weed in every single pic he appears in.

...which would actually explain why he can't remember his childhood friend-turned idol-girlfriend.

>Yui Ogara
>Inori Minase

Third one is Sumire Uesaka, they're King Record's nuTrinity.

This is your childhood friend who you promised to marry that you forgot about whose staying over at your house while your parents go overseas.

why is korona so sexy? :3

What is that hand gesture implying?

>you will never tutor Shizuku
Why live?

That she's going to kill you with a smile unless you keep your mouth shut about her dick?

Where the hell is the scans for the Girldrop anthology

is every 2nd half of an episode just a repeat of the first or is this just a gag for episode 1

Not exactly a repeat (some things change) but yeah, every episode has it.