Why didn't he just knock her up and backstab her when she was pregnant?

Why didn't he just knock her up and backstab her when she was pregnant?

>Why didn't he just knock her up and backstab her when she was pregnant?
No you got all wrong.
Why didn't he backstab Night Raid and went to her side to be her inside her and make ice dragon babies?

Look, let's just start with the knocking up part. Why didn't he just do it?

He drank too much from plastic bottles.

>No hentai of her tenderly loving protag ending in impregnation.

Fuck this, fuck all this.

First soy, now plastics.

Are normies finally starting to learn?

Plastic was way before soy.

She looks like femdom bait.

This was the ending we all wanted to see. If he had two brain cells he could have realized with her on his side controlling the military he could have become King. Potentially avoiding the need for a revolution to begin with.

Faker.

Nah, most people still doesn't know about it. At least soy has gotten memed into peoples knowledge.

Now we just need to make women stop pissing birth controll into the drinking water and stop pumping meats full of estrogen, and just maybe things will start to get better.

Because she was a piece of shit, underage-kun.

Could she have been dominated or would she resist til the bitter end?

So? Wouldn't it make more sense for him to plot how to effectively take her down? Or are you going to tell me that I'm underage for not just try to easy route and assassinate her when given the chance?

>there is people who actually like Akame over Esdeath
huh

>long straight black hair
>perfect body
>would make you /fit/ in no time
>you can go fishing with her
Yeah.

>Estrashfag types like an underaged retard
Sasuga.

Also
>there are people who still care about Akame ga Rbage

Mainly because she's for cumdump not for preggers

What is this feeling, lads?

Accurate chart.

Cumdumps are for preggers, they're just not for taking responsibility.

>cuckdeath

how did the manga end?

Was anyone in the empire even virtuous enough to be saved or where they all corrupted and crooked pieces of shit? I think the general they fought in the Colosseum could've at least been saved. Esdeath was always rotten to the core in the manga but I do like how she got humanized a little in the anime.

badly

Because she's a horrible person? Change the sexes and it becomes mega fucking creepy.

Wave boned Kurome
Tatsumi became a dragon and boned Mine, in that order
Akame and Najenda stay single
Esdese died.
Leone died.
Prime Minister was executed by a thousand cuts.

You forgot Kurome also kicked the bucket

Better question is why is there no doujine of this?

>Because she's a horrible person?
How does that matter? His goal was to kill her. She was physically stronger than him and he had no chance to beat her in a normal fight. Tricking her and then assassinating her is the highest chance of success for him.

The Devilman Crybaby thread is that way, son.

kurome survived though

So soy is supposed to increase estrogen levels or some shit. But what the fuck does drinking from plastic bottles do?

No, she's dead, by the time Akame leaves on her boat adventures to the land of octoposfuckers she's gone

It was so obvious she would die I still cried a little the way they displayed her head

So we all agree that the real reason why this anime was made was to be an Esdeath Dating Sim, right?

Most plastics contains shit that lowers your testosterone. It can go through your skin, so where I live, they have banned some of the substance from childrens toys. But it is still in most plastics used in food packaging, water/soda bottles etc. As well as most gaming controllers etc. I know at least ps4 and Xbone controller has it. I think the WiiU one is safe if I remember correctly.
it is also especially bad when the plastic is heated, as that releases more of the stuff. So plastic bottles inthe sun is worse for example. Or using a teflon pot etc.

I wanted to date Leone or Scheele but an Esdeath would suffice.

yes

This really should've been a visual novel. Esdeath end would be glorious.

Nah. VN medium is ill-suited for action scenes.

Bullshit. You read some trash translate then.

Fate did action scenes pretty well, especially the Sparks Liner High ending or Kotomine fistfight.

What would a date with Leone be like? I can imagine bar hopping together would be incredibly fun with her. The piggyback rides back home especially.

Oh, that's what you meant. Yeah, I suppose he could have, then. Fucked her and then killed her in cold blood. Brutal.

THIS... is truly an enlightened man
Esdeath will always be best girl if you're in Tatsumi's position (i.e. if she falls in love with you)

>Could've used Esdeath's wealth to help out his decaying village which was his goal and a whole load of other stuff

Tatsumi was a baka

And in one of these days maybe she'd get Akame to drink too and the next thing you know she's asking her this in the living room and life is truly worth living, 'cuz you know Leone isn't gonna say "okay leave the room now sonny"

The better question is why didn't he just ally with Esdeath and overthrow the corrupt government and become king + queen? She didn't have any real allegiances to the minister and would have loved that ambition. Dictatorships with good rulers are fucking amazing, look at shit like Augustus.

Pretty sure Tatsumi tried to do that at some point but Esdeath would've slapped his shit for saying bad stuff about the minister. It's a shame though since that could've been a much more interesting story with Esdeath siding with Night Raid, Tatsumi making Night Raid his own personal harem while Esdeath deals with the run offs from the empire wanting to fight stronger and stronger people.

>Esdeath would've slapped his shit for saying bad stuff about the minister
Doesn't seem like she ever had any illusions about the guy being a good person, but he was the one allowing her to get her jollies and she looked the other way all the time because it suited her.

It's been a long time since I've read the manga but I don't remember anything about Esdeath caring about the minister. For her, might = right and she was easily the strongest character in the series. I could easily see Tatsumi convincing her that they deserved the throne and a revolution with culling of useless fat and corruption was in order. Esdeath would definitely have agreed. I'm not so sure about Night Raid though, but it's very possible they would have too.

>This really should've been a visual novel. Esdeath end would be glorious.
It's strange why authors don't do interesting what ifs more often. Especially for popular series where people want to a sequel or a prequel or whatever. Have a character or event change slightly and butterfly effect from there in new ways.

Soy doesn't increase estrogen levels, stop spouting this retarded meme.

I think he’s gay

>Soy doesn't increase estrogen levels, stop spouting this retarded meme.
t. Tatsumi

>A strong waifu giving you piggyback rides home after a night on the town
>Drops you in bed and cuddles with you until morning

Stop giving me new fetishes, Sup Forums.

Tatsumi should've went that route while trying to make some kind of compromise with Night Raid probably making them his own personal vanguard or King's guard if he crowned himself king.I think a few members of Yeager would've also possibly agreed to such a scenario, Wave, Kurome, Bols and Justice. Not sure about the rest.

>Mfw Leone will never use her monstrous strength in sweet vanilla foreplay with you

I want Leone to dominate me then cuddle me

>we never got an overhead shot of Leone in the series where it looks like she's wearing nothing from the bottom down like this
this is BS man

It's nice to know there are a lot of people out there who appreciate Leone a lot. I mean I like both Esdeath and Leone I just like Leone since she's more carefree but good to know people have good taste.

I don't even really remember what Night Raid's exact objective was. If it was to kill off the minister or establish some sort republic or something. Kind of makes me wonder when the best chance for this sort of negotiation would be. Don't know if Night Raid trusted him and his abilities enough during the island arc to agree to such a thing. Probably closer to the ending, definitely. But by then, both teams had casualties from killing one another.

Best girl, it's simple as that

>best girl
That's not a pic of Esdeath

>Tatsumi could have just stayed stranded on the island with Esdeath and live a comfy life together

Losing only Tatsumi for a 1 for 1 trade for Esdeath is literally the greatest outcome they could have.

Nevermind not going with Esdeath, why did he pick the WORST GIRL

It's more like she raped him and trapped him in a relationship.

Here y'go

Esdeath a shit
a SHIT

Accurate

Hot

but a shit

>if you wanna become a cute anime girl all you gotta do is cover yourself in plastic
thanks user