The Argument for Bleach

Ok to start off I know this isn’t the best series and it can be somewhat lackluster but I rewatched a few episodes and couldn’t help but feel the nostalgia. I miss this show even though I pretty gave up on a few years back and skimmed through the manga last year but I feel like this show deserves an anime to finish the final arc. Bleach itself is much better than a lot of these newer series imo who I might add have sold less than what bleach has sold when bleach was at its low point.

Other urls found in this thread:

okihana.tumblr.com
youtube.com/watch?v=NsXcowAXMoc
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ej9WMbmE5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree the filler are what killed this show I personally like this show for nostalgic purposes

Bleach vs Black Clover in 2016 (which ended up getting an anime)

Bleach sales in 2016 + lets not forget the money made from the mobile game brave souls

you guys miss her? I miss her

shame she ended up renjfag she deserved ichigo

If the love action is a succes then maybe shueisha will stop being faggots and let pierriot make it.

the live action is coming up soon let's hope it does well

this

Take the canon instead. Better fanart as well.

if this show had less fillers it would prob still be airing, this show only had 201 canon episodes and 165 fillers that's over 40% filler. The only good filler arch was the zanpakuto one the rest were fucking trash and are the reason this show was aired again

different guy here but fuk u ruki + ichi should've happened

Ichigo and Rukia was meme-tier pairing that relied too much on shit outside of the manga.

>muh colorspreads
>muh anime fillers
>muh black sun and white moon

I couldn't take it seriously after a while.

oh well fair enough but on another note i just wish shueisha would give this show another chance ):

If the live-action is a success then I could see the anime coming back, but I don't think it's going to do well. Majority of live-actions never do, and Bleach has lost a ton of popularity over the years.

The mobage brought in a ton of new fans since it tells the whole story except bloodwar.

Beggining of Bleach is good and nostalgia but the plot just went off the rails and had too many chars while neglecting development of the main cast.

>It's 2018 and Ichirukicucks still exist.

Narusakufags still exist so it's not so surprising.

I agree with this but even so I think the last arch deserves an anime to finish it out, the fights could be pretty cool if animated well

Not like she ever wanted strawberry dick, Rukia wants to get R E N J I - D every night.

Where is this from

sauce?

if the fillers were good ones I wouldn't mind, like if they had a full arch dedicated to aizen I would watch that in a heartbeat, they didn't even have a background story for another character I liked -
ulquiorra, he just died with no history and he was one the main antagonists in the arrancar arc

twitter.com/OKI_niha_hana
okihana.tumblr.com

>filename

Well, what do we think?

youtube.com/watch?v=NsXcowAXMoc

>All those unforgettable moments of my teenhood
>All those meme threads on Sup Forums

You break my heart, Kubo

Bleach's beginnings are highly underrated. I love Soul Society as much as the next person but there was something about the first arc that always struck a cord with me. Tension wise, every fight involved Ichigo's family or friends. He had to do a lot of growing in a short amount of time.

I remember reading somewhere that Kubo's editor pushed him to go to Soul Society quicker, which is why a lot of Ichigo's classmates have basically zero character. I've always wondered what the series would have been like if Kubo took his time and didn't forget about most of the characters when the arc they were introduced in was done.

toomuchfeels.jpg

have you read the manga?

i wish she had the hair still would bang 7/10

Did she refuse to cut her hair, so the production team had to compromise on the hairdo?

Spooky, Asian/10

if this show returns a filler based on this ending would be awesome youtube.com/watch?v=3Ej9WMbmE5k

Yeah, I mostly read the manga. Only watched the first few seasons of the anime.