been up for days
lurk moar fgt

Fuck Netflix

Donde están esos submarinos, señor?

nigga no
nyaa.si/view/1001990
at Ieast Iink the undimmed version

UNDER WATER

Wasn't there a guy from /fgog/ who worked on Apo and was ready to sub this? Where did he go?

you think this shit is funny, huh

fuck

Which was better, Heaven's Feel or CCC?

And he didn't realize that most of these people were fucking around and will most likely drop a narrative-heavy Shaft series because it requires actual effort to sub.
Great, now we're left with fucking nothing. Sasuga Fate fanbase.

CCC

Fuck off

Yeah, how dare we have actual discussion right?

>Can't sub a chuuni show within 24 hours
>Can't translate the shortest full price VN
>can't translate a handful of LNs that have been available for years

Why is the English TM fanbase so weak

>actual discussion
>over a choice that involves an untranslated game
lol

So is this it? Is no one working on eng subs?

I know jap but I'm esl who never study any english grammar. Not worth it.

>he can't translate shit buy himself.
user it's not that hard to translate shit in real time, and Gil's route is translated already.

More like filled with entitled piece of garbage

Translating is ungrateful business. And Nasu is hard to translate/adapt in different language. Too much work

>CCC will never be translated
>Mahoyo will never be translated
>still no subs
Time to learn nip

I'm so happy that Nero turned out to be so much fun.
I admit being a secondary, and I have some figures of her because they're cute, but I didn't even know if she was an unbearable bitch.
Must say I'm glad she's such a nice character.

Are subs just late and being worked on, or is no one actually doing subs? I have no issue waiting a few days, I just don’t want to miss out on the series entirely.

You might as well say you can judge FSN with just Fate, also
>anons
>putting in effort
lol

Who else here hitting F5 on nyaa every minute?

No one knows. Maybe everyone's playing the waiting game to see if others make their own translations, or maybe the translators were just too intimidated by Shaft's love of dialogue-heavy scenes and decided to drop the project because they couldn't be bothered. We're fucked either way.

ANY MINUTE NOW

Yeah, he really is dedicated fan, funny how some transexual soygirl from ANN bashed him for “Not being able to understand Ikuhara” as she claims Nasu is just a fucking jap male with male privileges who enjoys rapes.
Shit is hilarious to read

What's wrong with ANN? Americans?

Communists, who unfortunately have taken refuge in America and brainwashed the upper classes.

Fast subs have spoiled me, I can't take this wait.

en el mar

Pringado

It is at times like these that we need Commie
They are perfectly trained at subbing Shaft shows

fuck commie for taking a month to sub a single episode of space dandy

Herkz betrayed TM and us

>Commie
I'd rather die

What killed the hype?

No subs, no hype

Everyone is waiting until this is out on Netflix Japan in Wednesday for the raw.

The soyboys, transexuals, faggots, and some Americans with white guilt. Shit is sad as fuck

No subs=no hype.

subs are kill

Why not just do a normal release and then a second release with the Netflix raw? Are they really that lazy?

That would be fucking retarded.

No subs, we've had over 4 threads already though.

This was supposed to contend against VEG, Franxx, and PTE for the number 1 position of Most Shitposted Show on Sup Forums Winter 2018

what happened bros? It can't end like this

You can thank Netflix and Daiz for that

Netflix

It's a blessing in disguise, UBW and Apocrypha threads were absolute dogshit and a plague upon Sup Forums.

Apocrypha had threads?

>This was supposed to contend against VEG
VEG is literally getting the Aldnoah zero treatment. Be happy.

UBW livewatch threads were good everything after that was shit though.

>This was supposed to contend against
Fuck off with your garbage. God bless we don't have underage retards from discord/irc. LE threads are for patricians. Not for this audience

>they still rely on subs in 2018

This is the future you chose, EOPs.

Yeah, we mostly talked about how much we wanna lick astolfos ass, balls, penis and tummy.

wanted to sub this for FemHakinpn
But they killed her and redman in the 1st episode
I am seething. Will fastsubs for nursery rhyme, Dand and Robe, and Gawain though.

Eat all the dicks.

Maybe it's actually better this way

>tfw there's still people making decent subs in your language
>tfw being a spic finally pays off
Burguers BTFO.

>spicsubs
>decent
lol

okotta, user?

FUCK YOU! We could have had a good protagonist for once.

Yeah, and we reconfirmed that Sup Forums‘s knowledge of animation rivals that of le reddit. Muh budget!

Last Encore does not need to compete. I prefer the show to stand on its own with the support of fans and people who are really interested in the show.

The least shitposting the better, let me discuss this piece in peace.

>decent subs
>spics
I have bad news for you from other spics

It's especially easy when most of your population still have a sub 560p CRT monitor, so quality isn't a factor, just speed.

Link me up senpai

>on Sup Forums

Actual Fate fans are on /fgog/. Only quarternaries and salty Tsukifags remain on neo-Sup Forums.

>literally the same MC

what makes you think she would have been a good protagonist? She's the same cardboard cutout as the other Hakuno

Why were UBW threads so shit?

This. Being SHAFT and TM, it will BTFO of all the other series airing this season in terms of sales anyways and I'm absolutely confident that it will turn out to be much more of a masterpiece than the other "big names" of this season.

Fai posting
Secondaries
Ironic shitposters

>the same
>implying a midget with huge round eyes, frilly skirt and baby face can NIKUI as hard

>Fate fans are on /fgog/
Only when actually new content released and there is something you can discuss/theorycraft with others. Check current /fgog/ thread. It's pure garbage. All discussions died in two weeks after FGO2 prologue.

>He doesn't like NIKUI Hakuno

Misogynist.

i need pic and stitchs of Nero, it's for homework

She is the propriety of Gil, while Nero needs a dick to suck.

Isn't he just perfect.

>selfinsertkek not be having played CCC
Hakunon is nothing like betakek selfinsert Hakuno, CCC made the two into distinct characters. Hakunon is hands down the best Type moon protag since R. Shiki.

>Quaternaries on Sup Forums and not the quaternary general

so no subs till Wednesday

You dumdum, Nasu doesn't give a flying fuck about her. She's literally a copy-paste of male Hakuno.

>quaternary general
That's /fgoalter/ who fucking doxx people for shits and giggles

Everyone who isn't on beast's lair 24/7 is a tertiary at best

I wonder if we will see him smiling.
Can Nero suck off all the nikui inside him?

beast's lair is full of the absolute worst tertiaries who openly spout bullshit backed by shitty broken Jap. The headcanon is way too strong there.

>best Type-Moon protag
oh

BL is headcanon/fanfic general. And forum culture sucks dick.

Redman is the only one who really tried protecting her smile. He deserves her. He earned her. Gilgameme did nothing for her, even though he risked his life for Hakuno in Extella.

>terribly written shounen tournament arc fate show got subs promptly
>SHAFT fate starring angry manjew on the moon infecting an amoral alien computer and teaching it how to UMU, all thanks to the hard work of the computer hacker Kotomine Kirei and the Red Man gets subs, maybe later maybe never.

where did it all go so wrong

he's transcendental

APEX let the others handle it this time, we just need to weaponize our autism to get him back in this.

God that hair looks stupid