Dragon Ball Super

Here is the official ending of Super

>Vegito UI and Jiren full powered up are both on the ground while struggling to catch their breath from their epic fight.
>The infamous footsteps from our favourite space tyrant can be heard.
>"HOHOHO, subarashii, Jiren and Vegito-san. Truly an amazing fight, but I am the one that will take the wish".
>The two warriors are at his complete mercy.
>Freeza charges his Deathball, and throws it at the two fighters.
>Jiren and Vegito both fall down the ring and Freeza is the last remaining fighter.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/grsAv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone who thinks 17 is strong is a genuine retard. What strength has he actually shown? He couldn't even outperform base Goku in the Pretty Black Heart. He's being carried by his infinite stamina and the literal plot shield he uses but that's it. In terms of actual power, he's weaksauce to anyone in the Blue tier and higher.

New thread found.

Jiren

Was 17 and Freeza hilariously the people who did the most teamwork in the whole tournament?

Every time Freeza appears is to help somebody by backstabbing the opponent or saving the guy while acting tsundere "I-Its not like I wanted to help you or anything, m-monkey!", he unironically has probably the biggest amount of rescues.

And 17 has saved so many people aswell as helped so many people throught the tournament that It's practically insane, same goes for his amount of combined attacks. Not even to mention that the next episode he's probably sacrificing himself for the team.

How the hell did they end up being the ones with the most teamwork?

Say that Goku and Jiren are the final two.
If Goku throws a potara at Jiren, and somehow convinces him to fuse, which Universe wins?

>Blue kawaii vegita exists to make vegeta equal to kaioken blue goku
>Blue vegeta defeated GoD Toppo
>Kefla as a SS1 is comparable to the spirit bomb
>The spirit bomb was goku's trump card and gave jiren more trouble than KKX20
Therefore
SS2 Kefla > > spirit bomb > Goku Blue kaioken = Kawaii vegeta > GoD Toppo

I just broke both my legs in a car crash and I'm gonna be stuck in bed for a few months. To give myself something to do I'm going to make a post-Super fanfic based off a comic I made as a 5 year old called DB Ultimate Battle. The premise is an ancient Saiyan warlord awaking from stasis on an abandoned Frieza Force space station, where he reclaims an experimental doomsday weapon that puts an entire planet in stasis for easy conquering and transportation. He freezes all of planet Earth and absconds with it, hopping across universes in search of a buyer. The only heroes not frozen were Mr. Satan, Android 18, Gohan, Pan, Videl, Goten, Trunks, Krillin and Buu, as they were all enjoying a tour of the solar system in an experimental space craft Satan purchased from Bulma. Gohan hires Hit to help them track the stolen Earth, and the group chases him getting caught up in tough fights and wacky hijinks along the way.

Give me the dumbest ideas you can think of to work with. Last time I'll post this today, just want to be thorough.

Is there an album with all of the comicfag stuff?

The big question is, what would Freeza wish for?

It's kind of refreshing when you think about it.

To be a god or angel

The true MVP

For Gokus panties

To have all his past evils erased so he doesn't go to hell any more.

>goes GoD mode
>doesnt eliminate anyone
>gets knocked the fuck out by a literal jobber
>clown god doesn't even tell him good job
>get told he's pathetic by Jiren

The powers of Everything, basically Zeno's powers which could make him overthrow his regime, and bring balance to the multiverse. Sounds kind of familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

How pathetic the power of a GoD has to be to not even be able to Hakai a technique like that?

Soon

>tfw Jiren asks for Marcaritas panties
>tfw Marcarita reveals she doesn't wear any

Goodbye N17. You did good

Don't forget:
>The one impressive thing he did all tournament was completely negated by the fact that Freeza got up from it literally seconds later.

Yeah i'm a little confused.
I thought GoD/Hakai power was absolute. Now it's just high level ki attacks? Not even high level enough to vaporize Golden Frieza.

Just feels like they made all the GoD seem weaker just to make Toppo job.

Where is Frieza hiding? That episode had really bizarre editing.

hes a literal or atleast was a babby GoD. he could barely charge a hakai until he got completely assblasted. using him as a marker for true GoD strength is like using gohan as a marker for SSJB strength

>beats a major opponent
>gets complimented by another major opponent
>keeps his pride intact

and people say that DBS is shit. DBS >>> DB Z and GT

It would be pretty boring if Hakai was absolute. They would be writing themselves into a corner if Goku/Vegeta couldn't hakai too - and that would be a beyond shit idea.

There's obviously a different realm of power levels when it comes to GoD's. They're not all equal, and it'd make no sense for Hakai to automatically destroy literally everything. That's OP as fuck. It's probably just god ki, like SSB.

Makes complete sense. 17 is pretty weak, so he is the most useful in an assist position.
Frieza is intentionally built up as helpful, so they can scream what a twist when he betrays Goku in the last seconds to win the wish.

Sidra was even more of a shitter. His hakai was tanked by golden lizard, even Toppo's did better than his.

What the fuck even happened here? Toppo was trashing the floor with Vegeta and out of nowhere, he is able to destroy Hakai's and kick Toppo's ass like nothing. Is this the power of Toei shit writing?

>DBS >>> DB Z and GT
That does NOT contradict Super being shit, you know. You could equal DBS with shit and say it is better than Z and GT and there would be no contradiction.

Yeah but I thought Hakai was pretty much anti-matter and as long as you could use it at all it could eliminate matter absolutely. (A stronger GoD could obviously use it faster/more frequently/to a large scale etc.)

It's just poor writing, simple as that. Vegeta got a fucking generic Shounen powerup after making a cringeworthy nakama speech and retards eat it up. Genuinely terrible episode. Than fuck this shit is ending soon.

That was filler tho

Frieza tanked one third of a mini Hakai Sidra handed to a goon, who split it into three separate attacks. Sidra himself Hakai-ed a whole city by pointing at it and could do the same to Frieza or Toppo just as easily.

THIS PICTURE IS FUCKING STUPID
CELL IS MEANT TO BE PERFECT
AND THAT MEANS IN EVERY WAY
>Cell drawn like an ugly piece of shit
You know, he is supposed to be handsome (or at least as handsome as a Cicada man Can look)
I hope you realize how stupid you are

Nothing can defeat the power of Vegeta's Pride.

>Toppo was trashing the floor with Vegeta
vegeta was just holding back

>trashing the floor
toyopedro detected
>implying jobbo ever stood a chance when SSJB1 vegeta was gaining on 5% completado jiren

I'm watching the Black arc right now and I don't get how it makes sense. If future Trunks lives in a separate dimension where Goku died before
fighting androids then how did Zamasu go evil in that universe? There was no Goku to spar with him and piss him off, there was no recording of his fight with Hit that gave Zamasu idea to use super dragon balls. Why would Zamasu want to turn into Goku in that world?
I'm sorry if that's explained later.

Is Frieza kill? He isn't on the stands and not in the preview either.

Probably the same place that 17 got up from, basically he is preparing himself to bullshit his way to the power of Hakaishin.

I still didn't think any mortal could resist it like Frieza did, even if God level stuff can.

Yes.
Everything that happens in the anime but doesn't happen in the manga is Toei filler, which most likely also includes edgy Toppo.

Toppo threw away his pride which pissed Veggie off.

Remember when Beerus was about to destroy Bulma? SSJ2 Veggie pretty much held Beerus back for a good bit. He gets an unbelievable boost when he thinks about his family.

>How people think it'll go
>Aw man Vegito's totally going to happen, Jiren's going to be fucked sideways!!!

>How I think it'll go
>Filler episodes of everyone struggling until Goku remains, uses Ultra Instinct and uses some power of friendship/hatred gimmick meme or goes 17 (using common knowledge) against him
>Zenos nutted to that shit so hard, they bring back everyone once Goku makes his wish of bringing everyone back so he can fight them again even though him wanting to fight was the very reason why Zeno even considered doing the tournament in the first place
>Everyone's happy and Vegeta can now make love to Cabba

4 v 1 is just a meme to make Jiren look more powerful once he gets "oh I wasn't actually using all of my power" transformation

Where's Freezer?

>Headcannon
Get a life and stop embarrassing yourself

He’s been dead for most of Super.

>tsundere frieza
I WANT THIS

Hakai can erase souls though. It's still pretty OP, it's just that it can still be surpassed by high enough normal or regular God Ki.

Gets himself erased.

I think the way hakai works is that if it kills someone, it prevents them from going to the afterlife or whatever

otherwise it's just a normal attack, no fucking way zeno would let the GoDs have the same power he has

>Remember when Beerus was about to destroy Bulma?
Beerus was just playing around. He even said Goku SS3 did better than Vegeta's sudden SS2 power up

>t. vegetamutt

It sure didn't save him from Perfection.

*a small part of his hakai he lended to some guy

>vegeta was just holding back

He's hiding.
Time will run out, and U7 will win because Freeza + Goku are left, kek.

Keiru.

Preparing the next step of his keikaku.
Jiren gave him the chance of his lifetime to hide and wait until he shall make his move.

Only Vegetafags liked this episode. I thought Trunks Genkidama sword was the epitome of bullshit but this episode happened

>i thought it was anti matter
somewhat headcannon but im nitpicking
>as long as you could use it at all it could eliminate matter absolutely
it was until he got pushed to his limit. soap gets rid of grease until you run out of soap.

CHADROID 17 BROS, SHOW YOURSELVES!

>gokekfags assmad because someone other than gokek did something of notice
>gokeks are starting to realize that gohan took out dyspo, vegeta took out toppo and it will take at least vegeta and gokek effort to beat jiren
>no single elimination for gokek
>asspulls UI
>asspulls SS
>asspulls SS3
>asspulls kaio ken with ssb
>asspulls instant transmission
>asspulls feet kamehame
>asspulls ssg in the anime again
>asspulls second ui
>asspulls gliding kamehame
>asspulls stamina out of nowhere
>mfw gokek is now second fiddle

>He can barely stand
Why does Toei like to make everyone spout stupid shit every time?

Anyone here watches Hero Academia as well? Will it be the spiritual successor Dragon Ball has always needed?

Reporting

>OH MY CABBA
>cue kawaii blue 2
vegetafags make goku look smart by comparison

Omg, i hate this character so much. Everything about him is disgusting: the design, the manletness, the personality and above all the seyuu.

Krillin liked it, Gohan liked it and fucking Jiren liked it. Why is Vegeta so based?

I will be heavily disappointed if Freeza doesn't steal those legendary three words.

HELP ME OTOUSAN!!! ONEGAISHIMASU OTOUSAN!!!

Shut up , macaco

>waifufag watches garbage academia
Good. I hope all the female characters get written out andor killed off in the incoming movie so you waifupests can fuck off back to your other shonen series or seasonal moecrap shows.

nice head canon

you know you can gaini the edge on a fight even if you are weaker than your enemy if you're good enough. Situations can change fighting isnt all just black and white

this.
vegetafags are just clinging to shit to make themselves look good

imgur.com/a/grsAv

mas spic youtube memes porfavor

Where is El Hermano?

But it's true user. Vegeta is just too dumb to realise that he shouldn't use Ultra Blue immediately after having used his Life Sacrificing move.

Kill yourselves.

>mfw Vegito happens but accomplishes nothing before diffusing

man, i love being a chadroid fan. he BTFOs all of the saiyan wanking and with none of the monkeyfag bullshit.

based chadroid 17 saving super

god damn stop this shit

>NOOOOOOOO ONLY MONKEYS CAN DO COOL THINGS
>SAVE ME TORIYAMAAAAAA

Beerus explicitly said that Toppo's hakai was still incomplete and he had to "charge it up", so Vegeta just generated energy faster than Toppo's hakai could delete it. Hakai is absolute, but Toppo couldn't generate enough Hakai to delete all of Vegeta's attack before he got swallowed by it. Beerus or the other GoDs could've just stood there with one hand up and deleted all of Vegeta's attack before it could even touch them.

If this was dbz he would be covered head to toes with blood and litters of it would be dribling down his body

The worst part of Super is that Goku won't get what he deserves for causing the tournament to happen.

who is the bigger slut?

>you know you can gaini the edge on a fight even if you are weaker than your enemy if you're good enough
Keep eating shit

>Mini-Jirens that would probably tear Yamcha a new one

>they fuse into UI Vegetto
>fusion lasts 5 seconds of screentime which in universe would be something like 5 miliseconds
>it is only enough for a single punch that gets caught by Jiren anyway
>defuse
I can already hear the raughs from here.