Does nazuna is socialize?

does nazuna is socialize?
also hida thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15004620
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have not yet watched Hidamari Sketch, but I associate Nazuna with urine. Is there a reason for that?

I would drink her pee

white yuuno

You scrolled through a Hidamari thread from a few years ago.

Nazuna is a VERY cute wide with a nice voice.

Has it been that long, damn.

can we please go back to doing this every day
hidamari sketch saved my life and these threads a like a ray of nostalgic sunshine

They're on /c/, bruh.

Pissquest never.

>nice voice
too high pitched and squeeky for my tastes, but still very cute.

*sways at you*

It wasn't every day, threads happened like only once or twice a week. It's just that the threads lasted a few days to compensate.

Sup Forums has changed though, so there's no point in trying to have any Hidamari threads here anymore.

There was an episode that pretty much established that girls other then the hidamaris don't talk with her because they think she's a slut.

I don't remember this.

That one episode where Yuno and Miya caught a guy helping her out and thought she had a boyfriend.

Hoshimittsu E06, part B.

Oh I know that one. I thought you were talking about Nori because I'm retarded, so that explains why I was confused.

Let's settle this once and for all
strawpoll.me/15004620
strawpoll.me/15004620
strawpoll.me/15004620

Does nazuna become more of a character like the other girls or does she stay super introverted? I'm halfway through hoshimittsu and I'm not sure if I should like her or not.

Some post those screenshots.
You know which one.

She'll always be Nazuna, so if you're expecting her to change you're going to be disappointed.

I've learned to like her though.

I voted no because the majority of them aren't, but Nazuna, Nori and Festa are fair game.

No, turning Hidamari threads into a general would ruin what little sunshine remains, but I can understand why you'd feel that way.

Where's the "Only Nori" option?

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hell yes.

No, stop!!!!!!!!

Only when I'm done masturbating.

Stop right now, and stop forever!!!!!!!!!

Since Festa-chan it's not only Nori.

What's up with all the weird changes through the seasons, such as the Hidamaris not getting as much fanservice and no more photorealistic objects such as Yuno's teddy bear (which becomes traditionally drawn)? They differences are not that big but they become really jarring once they pile up.

Bakemonogatari happened.

Okay, I came. Have this cute and not exceedingly sexual Nori.

Miyako is the sunshine in Sunshine Sketch.

That she is.

Yuno is the sunshine in my sketch.