Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho

>check catalog
>no Yorimo thread

So I finally caught up with this today. Meganeslut stirred up some forced drama that got resolved right after her teary monologue, but it really made me hesitant about her best girl status I had bestowed upon her bespectacled beauty before. Codependent girls are the deadliest trap. Let's hear everyone's thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=67112368
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That forehead man.

My thought is that Shirase is beautiful.

It was me Megu the betrayer! It was me all along!!!

Every girl is a best girl, but Kimari is the bestest of the four.

Ok if I'm right it's:

Mari = Yui, the retard
Shirase = Mio, the uptight wimp
Hinata = Ritsu, the genki
Yuzuki = Mugi, the precocious but sheltered ojou

PUDDI

>hey megu-chan, come here for a sec, let's talk

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=67112368

I only started watching this show a few days ago and missed all the threads.
Please post cute pictures and webms I've been missing out on.

Yuzuki is much grumpier than Mugi though. Her gap moe is that she acts genki as a role but is actually quite cynical and laconic.

Yeah of course they're not perfect one-to-one copies, but I needed to do some gentle hamfisting to do the comparisons.

Just so you know, we're pretty much expecting a cannibalism end.

That's a cute picture, but I was actually hoping for Hinata boob jiggles.

Just speak for youself gurofag. It's gonna be full of unforgettably sweet seishun shit they're all gonna get all natsukashii about in their adulthood.

Mari isn't a retard, more like a coward trying to overcome her lack of self-confidence
Shirase isn't really uptight
Hinata is level-headed and wise beyond her years
Yuzuki is cynical and probably not that much of an ojou, especially since her money comes from her own labor

I understand the comparisons but imo there's not much in common beyond their character designs

Loser dork.

Kimari isn't really that cowardic any more. She's actually on a good way to becoming a centre idol type character like Honoka or Chika from Love Live.

Shirase seems uptight at first but is actually a dork, like Umi or Dia.

Hinata is genki like Ricchan but much less of a boke and more tsukkomi.

Yuzuki resembles Nico a little bit in the regard that she's faking an idol persona, but she's more open about who she really is and much more level-headed.

RAISE THE ROOF

Delete this. No minor should smoke.

There aren't as many threads as this show deserves sadly.

Can anyone stop this madwoman?

Why does Yuzuki have such a nice ass? Had to fap after watching the third episode

I think it gets the perfect amount. If it was any more popular it'd be a shitposting magnet

Where are the yandere edits?

I need ponytail Hinata.

She was so fucking creepy in this part

Have there been any threads for this show? This flew under my radar and it's amazing. Also it looks better than VEG.

There have been nearly constant threads since it aired.

So is anybody hoping they manage to cram both Singapore and Australia next episode, it would be great to have them on the boat by the end so we can get a decent amount of episodes in Antarctica.

There have been consistent threads through the season, but we try to keep it down to keep the retards away.

You guys are doing too good of a job keeping it low key. Someone offhandedly mentioned this in a list of CGDCT shows which is a terrible description.

Better that way, trust me.
We dont need waifufaggotry to start dominating the threads, and that's what happens here when retards find something good.

Well, yeah, there is a consensus that Hinata is best girl since her introduction.

Can't be CGDCT with Hinata.

SHUT TALKING NOW

Hinata is literally best girl of the season, but as I said, it's better to keep this to ourselves. Let FranXX watchers think their pink bitch is better.

Cute girls and girl doing cute things. CGAGDCT.

She is simply horrifying.

What if Mari and Shirase had taken the enkou jobs?

The expedition team doesn't accept sluts.

Says you.

Some major hypocrisy going on there.

That would disqualify Shirase and Yuzuki

But I like both.

Both of them are pure. Yuzuki's mom intercepts the filth that tried to sully Yuzuki and Shirase is protected by her mother's ghost.

Holy shit, this show is anime original? God I'm slowpoking hard here.

>get to the part everyone supposedly flipped at
>it's literally nothing and they make up in 5 minutes
You fags gotta stop overreacting

Same shit happened with New Game S2. Fucking tantrums in the threads about how it was nothing but drama, get to it and it's minor disputes solved by the end of each episode.

I love this show and I also enjoyed the first season of New Game, but the second season wasn't nearly as enjoyable to me. This is not the thread to discuss this though.
Overall, I don't think this show is close to New Game though. It reminds me most of all of Space Bros.

less

YoriMoi reminds me more of K-On than anything else, with the focus on strong characterization and relationship-building. That's a very very good thing by the way, since K-On is my favorite anime.

>short
>ugly
>speaks like a old woman

best girl

>ugly
wow rude

>speaks like a old woman
Are talking about her tendency to come up with quotes on the spot or I'm missing something here.

He means the raspy voice

Rude. Iguchi isn't even using her old woman voice for Hinata.

Voice is like sex in my ears.

Next episode when boys? I can't fucking wait! The team's finally on their way!

How do I get Ayase to sit on my face

She is definitely best girl of her show, but no one can compete with Momo.

Tuesday morning.

Why are cute girls shows directed by women always the best? First K-On, now this.

Because women are more likely to understand women

Don't bully

There's no way Kimari actually weights 42 kg.

There's not much to her

>expecting cute girls doing cute things in Antarctica
>first half of the show is coming of age drama
>as if its trying to capitalize on the long winded chihayafuru beginning, but doesn't have the same interpersonal gravity
Its not bad, but I'm glad Yuru Camp is here to save anime

>You now realize Japs write everything phonetically
>you now realize how Mari-chan's handle should be read
>you now realize she is a frogposter

She doesn't.

IMAGINE

>>ignore the plot and setting
comfyfag and moetard are truely cancer

Not this shit again. I'm watching and enjoying both YoriMoi and Yuru Camp and so are most people here.

First half was damn good. Sorry about your shit taste (yuru camp is great though).

It's shockingly good. The direction is fantastic. So many little creative touches. Also perfect comedic timing.

This pudding has to go somewhere.

This definitely is not a CGDCT show. There's a narrative.

I love Yuru Camp, but this is so good. Yuru Camp is maximum relaxation, but this show is the whole package of story, characters, art, atmosphere.

>In episode six the four... no the two of them would deepen their friendship.
From HanaKana closing message in the livestream special. She didn't specify who but I hope it's about Yuzuki and Shirase.

It's an average show but entertaining enough to keep watching. The drama is pretty half-assed though.

>Yuzuki and Shirase
I doubt it. Kimari must be one of them. The other characters barely interact between themselves.

We haven't been watching the same show.

People have gotten so used to CGDCT that they can't handle any drama.

Why is this show full of so many smiles I wanna protect?

That's the single moment of significant interaction that didn't include Kimari.

It was Kimari who initially befriended Shirase. It was also Kimari who befriended Hinata when they met in their part-time job. It was also Kimari who won over Yuzuki with her hug (heck, Yuzuki even dreamed about Kimari taking her hand and whatnot). And it was Kimari who watched the sunrise with the captain instead of Shirase.

Screencap this. If two characters are getting closer, one of them is Kimari no doubt.

im thinking its going to be the flipside. If the only time characters have gotten interaction is with Kimari, then they'll put two characters like Hinata and Yuzuki together to strengthen their friendship

It's gonna be Kimari.