Are you excited for R3, user?

Are you excited for R3, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-6t7JGULO4
youtu.be/4BvcxWttyGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lelouch is dead, so no

When will it debut?

I hate to say this, because I want it to be as good as R1 and R2, but I honestly think it's going to turn out to be utter shit.

>Lelouch is dead
?
Since when?

Tomorrow

Only C.C and Lelouch are alive, everyone else died centuries ago.

It'll be fun as long as the writers are the same.

Not excited, but curious.

The real problem is Sup Forums is not the same anymore.

Nope original show was lackluster at best

Of course not. There's zero (0) chance it'll be good. But it won't matter as long as they give our Lord and Savior Lulu enough screen time.

>Lelouch is dead

Delete this.

This

Of course

It wasn't consistently good to begin with.

It's not called R3. R2 referred to lelouch's name as one who possesses a code, in the same manner as C2 and V2.

Are we sure it will be Lelouch and not Julius Kingsley?

>HURRRRRRRR EDGYSHIT
>HURRRRRRR trainwreck
>fujoshipping
>Sup Forumsermins shitposting
I think I won't even bother with the threads

MENT when

In a couple of years.

holy shit this, those threads were actually fun.

Honestly speaking 80% of R2 is terrible. That didn't stop it from being enjoyable to watch though.

R3 will cause shitstorms just by existing. It's going to be entertaining to witness, and who knows, it just might be good too.

Trips of truth.

>Lelouch is dead

It'll be fine

I hope third season end being trash bro

I'm excited for more Lelouch and Suzaku.

Yes he is... but you have to admit that the moment Zero appears once more we are all going to think he is not.

Heck, they´ll probably keep Zero´s identity a secret this time around making us wonder if Zero is Lelouch, Suzaku, CC or someone new... and that´s going to be fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=j-6t7JGULO4

lelouch should stay dead

Wait, wasnt there a scene at the end of R2 where CC and Lelouch were riding a carriage together?

They never showed lelouch.

It would be great, having a big reveal at the end, kono dio da style; But Lelouch is the smart guy, the whole show was about him being smarter than everyone else. So they should play it like "Is it Lelouch or someone new?"

There was a poster released after showing Lelouch playing with a dog living with CC in the countryside.

the third season's literally called "Lelouch of the Revival" you goddamn faggots

how you can possibly think he's dead is beyond me

It will return

But will he have his Geass still?

Of course I am. I don't expect perfection, but if it's nearly as ambitious as R1 and R2 it will be great based off of that alone.
Also, I hope for 50 episodes or R4.

At the end of the trailer there is a shot if his eye with geass active. Fairly safe to say that he retains the power.

>a real ccuck
lmao

pics?

>the third season's literally called "Lelouch of the Revival" you goddamn faggots
The problem with that is what's the twist?
R1's big twist was that he loses
R2's big twist was his mom was alive and Nunnally wasn't blind

It shows up eventually in every thread in a comparison image to the final scene where C.C. is wearing the same clothes

unpopular opinion but Code Geass is still one of the worst anime I have ever seen

The series ended with R2. I'm just gonna pretend this shit never happened.

I haven't seen the first 2 yet.

Whats R1 then

I just don't get it... so where did he get the Code to become immortal. The only other person we know that has one is Charles, and Lelouch still had Geass powers when Charles died so he didn't get to the final level of the contract then.

Excited but mostly scared

That's presumptuous of you at the very least. Nobody explicitly stated what receiving a code from another individual who you weren't contracted to would result in. Charles attempted to take C.C.'s code when he first received his, so it isn't outside the realm of possibility.

The user has to die once for the Code to become active. This is clearly meant to be a thing early on, from the foreshadow shots of CC's exchange with her nun to the way that Lulu geass'd Charles once before it becomes clear that he can't die now.

Geass and a Code can coexist as long the recipient hasn't died yet, a better question is if Charles grabbing Lulu's throat as he's erased by the world counts as passing it on.

Why did Rolo's geass never become permanent? Was it because of the experimentation done on him in the Order?

No, I'm not. They fucked up R2. I don't see why R3 would be any different a decade later.

Probably just wasn't alive long enough. Geass powers seem to progress at different rates. C.C. notes it's unusual for Lelouch to have gone so far in such a short amount of time in the Euphinator episode.

It's also possible that if there were techniques or tricks for keeping it at bay the Order would know about it, but C.C. used to be it's director and doesn't offer Lelouch anything of the kind, unlike those contacts she gave him. There's no evidence there's a way to slow it down, and it's more likely Rollo's in particular just doesn't progress that fast.

I suppose C.C. also didn't have a reason to slow it down since her main goal was to get him to a state where he could kill her.
It just seems odd that Rolo, who used his geass the most out of anybody in the show, never happened to go through any evolution.

Hahawtf. This image wasn’t released after the new trailer came out. It’s from a calendar from 2008 or someshit.

Nobody said this came out after the trailer.

Why is Lelouch so handsome?

good opinion.

Why are you here

>haven't seen the PV

For those of you who haven't seen the sound episodes, this one is great and you should give it a shot. Best if you have headphones.
youtu.be/4BvcxWttyGU

I didn't get into anime enough to be part of Sup Forums until long after those threads. I've seen CG and it was a goddamn trainwreck of a wild ride.

What made the threads so good that people still mention them all these years later? The reactions to each next level bullshit/stupidity it threw out?

Yeah

I'm excited for the utter shitstorm it will cause. I can't wait to enjoy the ride.

you know how every time darling in the franxx airs, there's 20 threads up at once about it

it was like that but 3x as many threads and less shitposting

CG united the board. We all watched it together. I can't remember any other anime that did that

Hes dead

Pop team epic gets the board uniting part right but doesnt have a large enough impact

ptn isn't even as popular as ditf on Sup Forums

>Trailer seems to show that it's going to be set only shortly after R2.

Isn't that fucking pointless then? It shows that the massive plan he had at the end, the Zero Gambit didn't fucking work. Or else he wouldn't have to come back.

Seems like it'll retroactively ruin things imo.

>it was like that but 3x as many threads and less shitposting

But the threads had a much smaller cap in those days, it's not surprising it'd fill them up.

Less shitposting may be nice though.

i find solace in the fact that ITS GONNA SUCK
EVERYTHING SUCKS NOW

We're getting an op by FLOW right?

It's not code Geass without FLOW

I don't care at all. I really liked Code Geass, but the story ended, there is nothing to tell. Maybe in a manga side story or something, but not an actual sequel to the anime. That's just ridiculous

Honestly, before this thread, i thought it already aired and no one talked about it because it was just that boring and i was fine with it

Sup Forums isn't the same because there were very few trainwreck shows after CG besides stuff like Valvrave. If R3 brings the successor to JIBUN WO then we should be back in business.

R3 reveals that CC actually prefers Domino's over Pizza Hut.

Too bad I didn't start fully getting into Sup Forums until 2009 I think so I missed all the threads. I bet those were fun. But I loved staying up late watching code geass on adult swim.

it was quite fun

And the catalog would be 3 pages of Geass with like nothing else.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUURUSHUUUUUUUUUU

even the title of the board was occasionally "Sup Forums - Code Geass"

95% of sequels suck horribly, especially those coming from shows which narratives didn't leave space for more without turning into protuberant tumors.

Super is a joke, Tri is crap, 2202 is nonsense, Virgin Soul is downright rape, FLCL2+3 and R3 are going to be trash tier as well.

wasn't the R referring to Rebellion in R1 and Revolution in R2?

As aprehensive as I am about how shit it will be, I am excited regardless.

It’s always fun watching god emperor Rerouche mind game everyone.

Bullshit, it's "Lelouch of the Rebellion" for both. I'd post my DVDs of them but my phone's battery died.

it's not about the cover it's about what was happening in the show
the first one was a rebellion
the second one was a revolution
and the third will be a revival ie R3

Yes, but the first two were titled "Lelouch of the Rebellion" and "Lelouch of the Rebellion R2", while this is "Lelouch of the Revival", which is an inconsistent naming scheme. If you are right, the producers deserve their show to fail because they can't stick with a naming scheme.

Yes and no, I really enjoyed R2 and I just can't see any other ending that could top what R2 brought.

On the other hand it's more CG which is great.

JIBUN WO

I don't watch naruto, so no. eww yuck.

Japan has produced nothing of value since R2 ended

Wrong. Director said R in R2 referred to any word that started with R while 2 marked that this is the sequel. It has always been just some bullshit they came up with to differentiate both seasons.

If I can finally see these two fuck, yes I am.

They fucked in the cave after the whole campaign with Cornelia and Lelouch said C.C's name the second time. I wonder if our man Rivalz will ever win Milly.

But I didn't SEE it user. I want to see it like I saw Ange and Tusk fucked in Cross Ange.

What if Cross Ange S2 and Code Geass R3 is a Cross Ange and Code Geass crossover?

Literally slit your wrists.

I would much prefer a Code Geass remake with a script closer to Goro Taniguchi's original vision.