Shingeki no Kyojin

Spoilers soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s5G8L6rtkwk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that levi?
Why does he look like such a faggot?

Cocked hip

So did they make Zeke blonde or is that just the lighting?

>see this
What do?

They fuck between classes

>Why does he look like such a faggot?
user, I...

Because that's how most of the crazy fanbase sees manlet.

>manlet spamming
>LH spamming
I wonder who is behind this thread that should be deleted.

Do you even know what the fuck spamming is you triggered faggot?

>9 posters in 10 replies at the time that I am replying to you right now
its a little easier to keep track of this stuff when the thread is still young. so try again I guess

Because Isayama implied he likes men. And it's totally fine.

You might want to check your blood pressure there, fujo.

Waifufags are so sensitive

>He don't know about user and his phones

That's Benji.

what, iduno what that means

That's just an autist obsessed with benji

Why are you surprise? I don't like LHfags either.

Got the bessatsu magazine yesterday, I'll post spoilers but only if you reply with "Armin-sama a best"

LAME a shit.

you didnt but here you go
armin-sama a best

And you didn't reply, but here we are.

>Collar and cape of Survey gear
Fuck off

that actually looks real, and the file name is good too. i think this is either the best job at fake leaks or actually armin is back

LHfags are miracle of the universe.

Armin-Sama a best and a cute.

>samefagging

Soymin a shit.

Armin-sama a best and did literally nothing wrong!

He's staying off the front lines so he doesn't need the anti personnel gear

post more if real

Sure

if you are legitimate, which chances are you are not, you have a chance to get one over those lebbit HACKS and prove that we here on the chans can get this shit without their help.
If you actually have them, give them to us, be better than lebbit. We then have our own guys that also can, more likely than not, translate significantly better than those frauds

What the fuck is this autism?

so you enjoy letting those lebbit fucks ego trip all week while they tease leaking shit, and then do a horrendous job translating it?
So many arguments about the story the past like 6 months have been because of people basing their information off lebbit mis-translations. It's terrible, why do we have to keep relying on them.

Who the fuck cares? Stop thinking this is some kind of war and just post, faggot.

Just your typical /snk/ autism.
We're a merry bunch.

Tumblr trying to fit in.

He's braindead but he's right, leddit is garbage.

i don't like bad translations that ruin legitimate discussion because it causes people not to know what the fuck they are talking about. fuck me right?

>tumblr
what? they're almost worse. they'll just headcanon stuff so much that you can't convince them that things that didn't happen actually didn't happen

He’s pissed Reddit leakers ego trip and tease leaks instead of just dumping them. Someone last thread was saying they leaked and spoiled the grim reminder in chapter 100 just to be a jackasses.

Blame Yonkou or those shitty koreans that release this shit in their language and not Japanese. But thinking this shit is a community different than the one in fucking ledditt or dumblr is stupid as fuck. You're all just as crazy, not better than the other.

that's that yonkou guy that did that. he just released the climax of 100 and nothing else. people will keep sucking his dick anyways cause fuck it

what I'm getting at is why can't we find/have someone to do this shit, even if they don't get the leaks themselves or something I'm certain we have better translators lurking about

EHfag is an angel and he knows moon, but 90% of you will shit on him so why would the anons who post here bother?

3rd spoiler thread with no spoilers nice

>EHfag
aside from the pedoguy that thinks nothing is wrong with him (and possibly is the same guy that thinks nothing is wrong with the storyline warcrimes but that's another story), and like the few gimmick guys (dwaynes, bamboo, whatever), I don't pay attention or unintentionally notice specific people that stand out because I'd rather not. So iduno who this EHfag is, I would have seemingly no reason to shit on him. If this person is worried about being shit on then he can just translate and stay roughly anonymous, like the board intends

SPOILERS OUT PEOPLE!!
youtube.com/watch?v=s5G8L6rtkwk

>they went through the trouble of putting it in a youtube with music and shit
we already proven that the first image was just a retouch of Levi getting shot at during uprising

When shitters will learn that Colossal shifters has another kind of marks on the face?

>Is is real?
>Colour me skeptical

Attention whores that think that making being the OP of a fucking general is a huge accomplishment and don't know that spoilers for chapters released on the 9th don't come out until the 5th or 6th.

Cute.

gib spoilers

the iggles won da superb owl

nfl sucks cfb is goat

>not african t20 cup

>EHfag is an angel
more like cancer who only translated deluded shipping shit. If anything chinkfag back then was great.

I can't believe that they are all still alive

Wasn't Zeke supposed to be blonde already? I don't see the issue here.

He looks 80 years old with that hair color

There were two EH moonfags back in the day, people got mad because they only translate and typeset most of the EH doujins and shits or because of something else they stop bothering here

As a Janbofag, I'll get really upset if SC dies.

Oh damn I never knew he had grey hair, I thought he was supposed to be like late 30s/early 40s and he got the blonde hair from his mother?

Titan aids is killing him.

I like Levi's new hair

i go so far out of my way to ignore shippers, to the degree where I can't recognize specific ones, I must have superpowers. especially since how bad they can plague these things at times. I see people arguing about potential couples and I just scroll on by and find something else to get EXCRUCIATINGLY ANGRY AT. These threads are so fun! you know what, I can see why that guy last night got so angry that he nearly died, you kinda almost want to die with all this shit

>He wants to die instead of indulging in this shitposting galore
You deserve to die because you are weak and this place does not tolerate the weak.

>I can see why that guy last night got so angry that he nearly died
That was insane. The EArfujo getting so triggered it nearly caused a heart attack.

FOR FUCK SAKE

FUCK THE SL SQUAD

LONG LIVE THE JEW SQUAD

it was fun, certainly something new I haven't seen in these threads before.
I mean I'm sure we've all seen people get so undeservedly angry before but that guy took himself 100% serious in his claim that we were literally killing him
some of its alright, some of it is plz god end this

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

I CAN'T BREATH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT ANNIE IS WITH THE SL

HOLY SHIT BERTHOLD WAS REVIVED

But it's not even released until the 9th, spoilers on Friday at the soonest you godless autists.

HOLY SHIT I LOVE LEVI * DABS*

HOLY SHIT ISAYAMA COMMITTED SUDOKU

HOLY SHIT CONNIE'S MOTHER IS THE FEMALE TITAN

Spoilers tomorrow faggot

This would be amazing.

Yeah, this shitty series needs more milfs

lol that's possible

while that would be an answer to "reverting her back to 'normal' " she would seem like a poor choice to give it to. She's some lady in her 40s with 0 combat training/experience

>some other nigga posted the peppers

Is this what the true endgame is, brother?

>New FT power: Adquire combat skills
Just like cockroach Reiner thing

That just means she can hide in a crowd

SURE why not!
Connie's Mom eats Annie, and she gets all of Annie's memories of combat training and thus she herself becomes at least adequate! FUCK IT!

The only combat experience she needs is in the kitchen

No, bu the true endgame was in that page.

well any theoretical new Female Titan could just walk among the crowd, unless they plotpoint themselves near Pieck and get recognized.