What did they mean by this?

Context?

fuck off

Villain winning.

I thought there was a rule against template threads like this

Self inserts committing mass suicide

02 and Hiro curbstomping a klaxxossurus rex in the nick of time to save their comrades. The scene slowed down and this odd moment occurred.
Wow, rude much?

Best girl asserting her dominance.

What do you think it means? Just use the two braincells you got and think about it.

"He's mine."

Only I can do well with Hiro.

I wish I could but I can't. Why would 02 just randomly get a slow motion smile at Ichigo? Was she that happy about the fight turning in their favor? Are they friends now?

>Are they friends now?
Yes.

Cocona dared to forget for a second that all this was thanks to Darling finally belonging to Oni, so she had to remind her.

Did you happen to start watching at episode 4, OP?

That's not a friendly smile. That's a "you'll never be able to achieve this" smile.

Hiro's dick now exclusively belongs to 02. No other bitches are allowed.

"I win" Pretty much.

Achieve what?

>her smile and optimism: gone

I'm sorry, wat....how

>Winning 4 episodes into a 2 cour anime
She wishes

Well no, she won in episode 1; this is more of a victory lap than anything.

>Villain

Debatable

That means "look what i made Hiro do that you absolutely failed to"

Oh, wait, this works perfectly now.

Have Strelizia piloted by Hiro and 02 fuck Delphinium piloted by Ichigo and whoever
That way everyone wins.

Don't worry Ichigo has a plan to win him back.

It’s not even confirmed that Ichigo has romantic feelings for Hiro. If anything it might just be sibling love.

They should just have a threesome.

That might be a problem since Hiro doesn't feel any sort of attraction to Ichigo.

>he's mine you fucking whore

She was so happy that Hiro showed up to save her

Hiro is HER darling.

It means "02 is an arrogant twat but thirsty nerds with a femdom fetish are still going to like her"

I generally the Betty over the Veronica. But this Betty is kind of a clingy cunt.

Oni is such a fucking cunt

I never noticed Delphinium's cute mole.

I'm loving how the duct taped horn is catching on.

Silly girl, lesbianism can't power mechs.

wow OP are you actually retarded.

I'm rooting for Oni but fuck does this make me feel bad. She can't compete and it probably keeps her up at night.

Lesbian bed death: mech edition

>falling for the ichigo has romantic feelings for hiro meme spread by gormless ntrfags
she wants her closest friend not to die piloting with oni but also not be sent to the scrap heap either. the kissu was weird and awkward for both of them but neither of them had any concept of its social significance.

she'll be relieved now that hiro can pilot safely, has a purpose and is happy again but a little apprehensive until he clears the third time = death superstition and of onis social autism.

Was this line really necessary?

>not wanting to lighten up a fairly dark situation
>also because you're really hungry

To establish that this character likes to eat.

>good food going to waste
>fatbro bites the bullet and offers to eat it if no one else will
This whole anime is filled with heroes, heroes and cucks I say. They'll save the world by the end of this whole affair. Mark my words.

Death flag odiously.

>husbando gets swept away by some slut that you have no way of competing with
>you've been close since childhood but Hiro is hot for the cavernous, assertive, and dangerous oni-robo-vag
Ichigo deserves to win but every card is stacked against her. Oni's hot and entertaining on screen, but she's hiding something and it's not her slutty-ness

>odiously
Makes sense factually

>Ikuno didn't like being ridden
>She learns how pathetic Mitsuru
>Ichigo gets closer to her and encourages her
>Now she's fine giving him a pity ride

Likewise
>Mitsuru never enjoyed riding Ikuno
>He just wanted to be the best to show it off to Hiro
>He only enjoyed riding 02 because he knew Hiro was watching

If every team represents something, what could be this team's meaning is. Hmm. I wonder.

wasn't it mentioned that Ichigo and Ikuno share the room?

That's a big tongue

Hiro will be the one to die.

If Hiro dies, then 002 dies

Cuckona

They cannot separate them, at least not until the end.
At worst they will sacrifice 02 near the final moments in order to achieve whatever peaceful resolution they aim for, and her sacrifice would not be in vain, but Hiro would be doomed to wander the earth all alone afterwards. But he'll have enough character development thanks to 02 to properly appreciate it, he'll be free just as 02 always wanted to be, everyone will be, thanks to her.
But god I really hope they don't go with that bullshit and just let them earn their happy ending.

If 002 dies, then all of humanity will get killed

leave cocona alone

The taste of bread alone maybe be boring, but you can't make a sandwich without it.

DUDE THE FAT GUY LIKES EATING FOOD LMAO

>The fat guy is a conscious person who does not like to let things to to waste and acts out of a personal sense of responsibility.

That's a smile built for bullying.

>Last episode was full of ntrposters
>this episode is full of bullyposters
I wonder what the next episode will bring, my guess will be vore.

Why does it have teeth?

>why does a holographic projection have teeth?

It doesn't, not really. The faces are holograms.

"You couldn't bring out his potential and you'll never be compatible despite being childhood friends. But I can. Heh."

oh herro amercran, we cruck you

>You will never know how good this feels

>cuckchigo

When will strawberry snap and try to claim her man, then miserably fail hard?

Ichigo just doesn't get it. If you wanna see some action, you gotta be the center of attraction. Make sure that they got their eyes on you like the face that you see on every magazine. She should be the focus of attention and be the name that everyone must mention. Coming from the shadows it's her time cuz tonight is the night for everyone to see. It's natural. You know that this is where you gotta be, it must be your destiny. Sensational. And now you know that this is what you've waited for and it's you that they all adore.

Lesbian forced to do heterosexual things

Hot

can you explain this to someone who hasn't watched the anime? Why are those robots making that face?

The blue robot is piloted by a blue hair girl who like the flip flop girl. The red robot is piloted by a pink hair girl who look like that pink hair girl from eureka 7. Basically the blue hair try to steal the pink hair girl darling. The robot uses some kind of stamen/pistil docking system so they need to be piloted in pair. The MC couldn't get it up with the blue hair when they were piloting the robot. Basically the MC could get it up with the pink hair in the robot so she was smirking at the loser girl.

Worst girl getting btfo

Shipping.

The red one's boyfriend is the blue one's crush, and after 3 episodes of everyone trying to cuck them apart, they're finally piloting together.

The show is all about sex, claiming territory through sex, and jealously of sex. The end.

>Hiro, you came!
>Yeah, in me.

The pilots are metaphorically fucking in those robots. That smirk is saying "The guy you tried to steal is literally and figuratively inside me right now and loving every second of it."

This made me grin, saving it for future use.

Who is best girl and why is it Strelitzia?

If she really loves him that much - why didnt she go out of her way to convince the higher-ups to make him her co-pilot instead of the tall chad? I'm sure they'd listen to her since she's the leader of the bunch.

Because it's literally 02.

These
The mouths/eyes aren't really there,

peak performance fucc

I don’t know why Hiro is so repulsed by me. It doesn’t make sense. I do everything I can to appear attractive to him. I dress nice. I am sophisticated. I am magnificent. I have a Franxx, a Delphinium, well, nicer than 90% of the people in my plant. Um, you know, I am polite. I am the ultimate lady. And yet Hiro never give me a chance. I don’t know why.

For you.

Did you watch episode 2?

You're just not horny enough for him.

02 was insecure about finally getting her darling. She's gloating with happiness and pride about the fact to Ichigo that Hiro chose her.

stupid cocona