Is Kill la Kill empowering for girls?

Is Kill la Kill empowering for girls?

Imagine just sniffing that

I don't know but it is empowering my erection

>Early KLK had fun and comfy club president of the week shannigans
What went wrong?

No, but Queen's Blade was.

It empowers MY DICK

I guess that the biggest mistake was shifting the story from a social critic to alien; the symbolism of pigs in clothes.

Women don't need to be empowered. They already have power over men through their vaginas.

not a damn thing, the show was great from start to finish

Honestly the story was just too basic for 24 episodes.

What would her vagina look like after that?

I would say KLK was empowering for all human beings. It's probably too violent and rapey for a lot of girls. Still, the point of the show is radical self love. "Be yourself and fuck the haters". Pretty sure this represents half of Instagram.

I love how this show is all "nudity is bad!"
tons of nudity.
"Girls are tough and can be boss bitches!"
boss bitch gets raped by her mom
and, yet, none of this really undermines the core message

Maybe. You'll never know though, because they'd never tell you.

it's "empowering" in the wrong way
it teaches feminism while showing the opposite of feminism in order to get the male fans since women don't buy anime without bishies
conflicting message to what you see

Imagine lapping up her underboob sweat.

>it teaches feminism while showing the opposite of feminism
Considering the climate of modern feminism that's incorrect. "Feminism" nowadays is dressing up in nothing but floss and beads and claiming it to be empowering.

>Helping her with her lung capacity while she acts as a giant shake weight to help maintain his gains.
Teamwork!

KLK girls empower my dick

this just in, feminism is a little schizophrenic

>not a damn thing
I fucking love it but there's no denying the budgeting problems

I think Panty & Stocking have done the whole "empowerment" thingy a bit better in my opinion, but KLK is not too bad at that regard either. Tbh sexual empowerment of women seems to be a running theme with Imaishi lately. Like, Panty is the coolest bitch around who fucks anyone she wants and doesn't give a shit, Ryuko is a delinquent in a process of accepting her body and herself in general and becoming a better person in the process and Luluco has a vagina for a gun

Say hi to my wife!

I really don't think people are taking their life lessons from anime. Just saying.

My sister became an exhibitionist feminist slut after watching Kill la Kill and thinks the clothes were invented by patriarchy.