Tokyo Ghoul :re Spoilers

Can Kaneki ever become a good character again?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/YLNmc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Aaaa O MY RIZE TULPA I'm so fucked up aaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaautism

Who cares, eagles won.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki.

Claiming Eto as my wife.

Why do people call the Rize in Kaneki’s mind a Tulpa?

A Tulpa has free agency when summoned and acts on its own.

Rize only shows up when Kaneki needs to punish himself or force himself to undergo a change needed to survive.

It’s not a Rize Tulpa. It’s just another one of Kaneki’s personalities that decided to take on the form of Rize because he views her as this sadistic entity that dishes out harsh truths.

Kaneki isn't a bad character just a bad person
doesn't matter either way though

No

Fuck off tumblr

So I think when Kaneki emerges from the cocoon he's going to be seriously suicidal. He's coming to terms with the fact he's a selfish brat who fucked up, and even if he had succeeded he would've fucked the world up just as bad as he did now.

When will Uta reveal himself as the final boss of this series? He's foreshadowed to be a One-Eyed Ghoul, a Washuu, the original OEK, and it seems pretty clear to me from the actions of V and Itori that they've got something planned.

Think Uta will kill Hide and Touka, or something?

>imgur.com/a/YLNmc
Dictator soon.

>He's foreshadowed to be
>a One-Eyed Ghoul
>the original OEK
>a Washuu
>WASHUU
this can only end in one way for him desu

Why would Uta be the final boss when he's been grooming Kaneki this entire time. He probably just gave up on being king and started observing the world since he couldn't do shit anymore. Him and Hide are probably close though.

Part of me thinks he's going to disguise himself as a CCG member and kill Touka.

There was some unique symbolism that people uncovered ages ago related to the Tokyo Ghoul card decks and the characters, and Uta's came out to be "that which will destroy everything if not stopped" or something similar. It was two years ago and I doubt I can find it in the archives, it was just a plain white chart with character names and the translated bits of symbolism.

>Be Uta the Underground King
>Mutate into a giant lizard more than likely because of aaaaaa Itori Itori Itori
>CCG gets fucked and V show up
>Get blown out and go to sleep underground
>Create a mask shop ages later and make a clique of nihilist edgelords who like dicking around for fun
>Help a meme lord drop a steel beam on his girl for fun
>Said lad who accompanied her turns into a ghoul and goes on a cannibal spree before getting himself blown out by Daruma on various occasions
>Very same lad ravages Tokyo and gets everyone killed years later
T-Thanks Pierrot

Uta to kill talker? To kill person Renji Homo cares most about?
You niggas are smoking some good weed. Where can I buy one too?

I don't know why people still think she's going to die after all this time, those expectations are better off dead

When he finally ditches his rapist and their bastard and gets back with who he belongs with, yes.

Well he was the Nagaraj and would have continued to grow and mutate if not stopped so you know, there's that.

>Fujo still exist after getting blown out for decades
Homos never win.

Could be a foreshadowing of that, but I get the feeling from how Itori and V have acted this arc that the Clowns are still interested in sowing chaos, they want to keep the fun/strife going.

Know this is just pasta but
>CCG gets fucked and V show up
Actually didn't he fucked CCG badly pre-kiju form and V was formed to try and deal with him.
>Get blown out and go to sleep underground
Also it wasn't V who sang him lullaby.
V only pushed him back to underground but it were his own followers who stopped him by pulling out all of his eyeballs which made him go to stone and have sweet dreams.

Itori looked mildly butthurt that Shuu motivated the ghouls, and we haven't seen Donato in awhile since he didn't show up to the Pierrot meeting and probably has his own agenda entirely so meh, they'll probably do something this arc. I think the only Clown who genuinely views everything as one tragic script for Kaneki anymore is Itori since Roma died.

Y-You too!

>Be Uta the Underground King
>Have family issues and go on human killing spree
>Become something of dictator to humans underground
>V comes to fuck you up making you pack your things to underground while they kek
>Kill your own people and give birth to them
>Your newly born autistic spawns fuck you up underground
>Turn to stone and sleep like baby
More like it.

Only thing that doesn't add up is how does he know Roma? Unless Roma is far older then just 50 years old GILF.

How many more chapters of dream sequence? I say 3.

This'll be the 3rd chapter of "It was all just a dream" right here so hopefully it's the last chapter of that. The editor note at the end said something about "next chapter, to the depths of the Earth" so whatever the hell that means. More Nagaraj or Washuu lore? Kaneki breaking free? Hide or whoever else trying to dig? Meh.

Spoilers out, red hair Kanagi becomes the become and one shots Talker.

Uta there if he’s UOEK:

His tattoo on his neck is roughly “I can’t live with you nor without you”. This is addressing both his Ghoul and human sides, and Ghouls and humanity in general.

Washuu goal is basically to become as human as possible, so they’ve been breeding with humans and using the Sunlit Garden to achieve this while exterminating outside Ghouls.

Uta likely rebelled against this early on, because he embraced both sides of his hybridness and felt Ghouls deserved to live and not be pushed to extinction through breeding and straight up slaughter.

When he became Naga it was likely from eating countless Washuu allied Ghouls and possibly one eyed Ghouls. He obviously fucked up the CCG/Washuu so bad they created V or helped create it specifically so another Naga/Dragon wouldn’t occur(Hence why they were obsessed with Kaneki and Eto, two One Eye Ghouls with the potential to be as destructive.) and so their plans to ascend Ghoul-kind wouldn’t be derailed.

Becoming Naga probably weakened Uta greatly, or he realized how destructive it was and decided to go into hiding and do his own thing on the low and enjoy life.

I think when he saw Kaneki, and saw his unique hybrid nature that got him to have a change of heart and get involved in things again.

That would explain why Uta probably got Furuta into the clowns while he was still a half-human. Furuta approached him with his goals of revenge against the Washuu and Kanou’s plan and Uta, now having a renewed interest agreed to it and willingly allowed his Kakuhou to be harvested as a nucleus to develop in Furuta until it was time to be implanted in Kaneki.

Because Uta was able to transform/develop such a monstrous thing, they used him as the blueprint/jumpstart to turn Kaneki into something just as terrifying, if not more so, then weaponize it when the CCG is in chaos so they wouldn’t be able to recover this time.

Oh I meant 3 more including this upcoming one. Like the next chapter and then two more. Ishida's going to milk this one

I want Rize to milk me

Same, she's not even wearing any shoes hnnnngh

Was rereading tg and came upon the part where yomo was talking to kaneki about how he watched kaneki's fights and i got to thinking what if kaneki couldnt beat yamori and yomo had to fight him, who would win?

I didn't understand something.
What was the point of Arima's and Eto's plan? To have Kaneki become the OEK by killing Arima thus rising ghouls trust & hope on Kaneki and decreasing the humans hope since their symbol of peace died by the hands of a ghoul that betrayed them?
What about the Washuu don't Arima nor Eto care about them? If Arima didn't want Washuu to exist why not just kill Furuta in a way no one would find out?
Also exactly what does Furuta want? And why did he kill his own family?

>6 chapters of dreaming
I'd say this is the last one hopefully, then again Kaneki just hit the meh guess I'll do nothing mode so something will probably kick him into shape.

>caring about sports

I didn't understand something.
Why aren't you kissing Liam's dick instead of shitposting?

Shut the fuck up Liam

He's still got a lot more to evaluate and needing to be convinced to do something

>not caring about big dick nick foles

How often do you think Kaneki showers.

Do you think he keeps his foreskin clean?

There's this panel of Griffith resolving to walk through corpses to achieve his goals instead of dawdling on the dead, hopefully that's Kaneki soon. Then again he can revive them if he wanted too with Dragon so meh.

We'll probably find out how Uta met Itori & Roma when we jump into his back story. For all we know she might be one of his children.
>Tfw Nico told them to beat and abuse her when Goat held her captive
She was totally a cum dump.

You dare disrespect me?

I could see Roma being the child of Itori and Uta.

AAAAHHHHHH I LOVE RIZE

Doubtful. Roma never met her parents and Itori referred to her as "younger sister".
She might have been one of those reincarnated ghouls from underground though. Guess that kind would make her Uta's child if he is UK that is.

There is bigger chance he fucked Roma and knocked her up with his spawn called Chie Hori over ever even laying finger on Itori.
Itori seems more like Donato's type desu.

CANON

MOOT?

It'd honestly be funny as fuck if she was just some random human who died during the Nagaraj rampage and was brought back to life as a ghoul. Could explain why she had no parents either.

cute

i love her

huh

How does he do it?

>kaneki could have had this

Niggastream left, JB right, who fucked up the translation?

party time

The only time he's ever a good character is when he isn't a Kaneki.

I don't think he ever fucked either of two, especially Itori. Dunno why people keep pushing he is in love with her or some shit when it is she who comes after him and not vice-versa.
Plus he is more formal with Itori then Roma or even Donato. Go figure.

Thing to be noticed about Naga clones we saw so far is that they got resemblance to Itori and Roma herself resembled Itori. So it is most likely.

Ishida is a fuckin faggot

what is this?
Kaneki's ideal parent figures?

>tumblr layout with deleted 'tumblr' in name to appear it isn't so
Rizefags please!

why Kaneki touch her?

Tumblr hates Rize fag

There is only A Rizefag that is spamming posts from Tumblr as they are only one who give crap for that autistic plot device.

CANCER

Do these people not understand that Touka is an object of purity to Kaneki. No shit he isn't gonna hallucinate her shit talking him because he doesn't see her that way

Talker is garbage

Washuu genes are something else, whoever the fuck their mother was must have been amazing as hell, either that or a mix of both of them and a complete mess.

Never stated my opinion on Talker was just stating that Kaneki is autistic about her

>Fujoshits coming out of the work
How long will it take these people to accept that no one likes or gives a fuck about gay couples?

It's because the washuus cannabalized on the migration over to Japan so much.

I kind of want Itori to be the true underground king, she honestly has more mystery shrouding her than Uta and if she did essentially give birth to the underground ghouls it'd fit better.

So spoilers in like 3 or 4 hours, maybe even 6 AM like last time since the providers goofed hard as shit.

Even though chapter 151 is pushing Uta I honestly am not giving up on Itori being Nagaraj and Uta just red herring to her. One eyed owl turned out to be girl. Eto was then believed to be One-Eyed King till it turned out she was red herring to Arima. Arima himself was red herring as he was only place holder to Kaneki.
Uta already was red herring in being puppet-master at ending till it turned out he was just another Clown under "Boss" which led to another red herring, Donato as it turned out "Boss" he spoke of was Roma actually.
Until chapter confirms who Nagaraj is, it is Itori for me till end until then.

No fucking surprise siblings would look similar to eachother.

The Jaimini translator on tumblr usually posts text spoilers as she translates the pages. Expect them to begin cropping up in 2 hours.

Rize(furuta) is so beautiful!

I really wish the spoiler dates would go back to the way they used to be, because this Sunday midnight schedule shit is very lame.

The Clowns are a bunch of red herring meme lords. I wouldn't be surprised if Uta was Itori's son and she ended up being the true king. Reminds me a lot how everyone thought Bane was the leader of the League of Shadows but it was actually Talia.

I think none of the clowns give a shit about each other, similar interests and that's about it.

>Be Furuta
>Born in a rape garden as a pawn since you were unfit goods to succeed the Washuu
>Find yourself attracted to a binge eating retard who doesn't even love you
>Set her free so she doesn't get raped by an old man
>Drop beamers on her because your afraid that she may get impregnated by some other fuccboi
>Hand her off to a mad scientist who proceeds to mind rape her for years in a tank
>Any form of freedom you granted her is now pointless and she may be brain dead for good
Is this the purest form of love? Truly the Fruit God.

I like how he overlooks the fact that he's in love with his distant relative basically

>distant
Aren't they half siblings?

Dead thread for a dead manga.

I forget, he brought up the family tree or whatever but the Washuu fucked so much that their lineage is a mess. He could be her distant cousin or half brother or whatever honestly.

O
MY
TULPA
CONTINUES..!!

It's only dead here though

user they have the same dad. Same with Arima I think

>spoilers before 2 am