Characters who actually die when they use their "if i use this move i'll die" move

characters who actually die when they use their "if i use this move i'll die" move

Deidara was such a good character.

To be fair to the other guys, you can't know until your death move will kill who until after you do it.

although technically this was a "if i die i'll use this move" situation, but in a series full of bullshit dodging of sensible deaths, it was surprising that this wasn't yet another feint

But he didn't actually get to use it properly

While not a "i will die", its a "i will die faster"

Gon lost a good portion of his life and lost the ability to use his Nen

It wasn't even a "If I use this I'll die" move, her sync ratio was just shit and they didn't figure out you're supposed to use the energy through your weapon.

How did they learn the technique if it kills them? If a person developed it, then used it, they should be dead. If it only works in theory or they haven't tried it yet, how do they know it will do what it's intended to do? How do they know it will kill them?

>learn ability
>damn, this almost kill me, I wonder what would happen if I use the same technique x100
Something like that I guess.

>teacher: "before you fully inherit my technique, there is one last thing I can show you. watch closely, I ain't doing it twice."

Guy develops and perfects the theory with the assistance of his students. Performs the move to test it and as a final lesson.

Super isn't canon.

Wouldn't mafuba be a better dragon ball example?

Is that Aizen from bleach? How did he die? I dropped that shit around the arc with the weird people

Yeah. But that was a pretty goat moment.

>How did he die?
He didn't

He still having sex with his wheelchair to this very day. The only difference is that now he says random shit about how courage is important.

No, its another guy with similar hair. And it really wasn't a surprising death, quincy were dropping like fucking flies in that arc.

These cool niggas

Didn't they die cause they where low on chi/ki/energy/chakra?

Someone gets super advanced in their technique and style, to the point where they can do shit blindfolded. They get to the level where they can theoretically make moves and logically assume what will happen if they use it based on their prior knowledge. A secret technique would just be a very strong theory.

in my headcanon the series ended when Pain destroyed Konoha.
Fuck that place. Worst village

Super is nonsensical

It makes sense when the technique damages their body and they are forced to use it too many times. See Shirou in Heaven's Feel.

still breathing

No.
Gedo Rinne Tensei No Jutsu is meant to exchange the user's life for another.
Another example would be Granny Chiyo reviving Gaara with her unique jutsu.

Theory works.

best fight in Narupleb, his english dub voice actor is so good

I think this nigga right?