Grancrest Senki

How many people are actually watching this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n_w-btVcz_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's rushed af.

>called grancest
>isn't about having sex with grandma

I haven't watched the latest episode yet. Is the pace still at mach 5?

Get your eyes checked mate.

I thought she was voiced by MAO and then I found out she wasn't I lost interest.

I'm watching it because it's nice to have a fantasy story that isn't isekai, even if it is poorly paced and middling.

Me.

the pacing felt slower, but that was probably just because Theo didn't become king of the goddamn werewolves and Lord Dracula of the Forest of Eternal Night offscreen 5 minutes after arriving which is what would've happened at the pace of the previous eps.

Still watching. The breakneck speed makes it difficult for me to get invested though.

Why does political fantasy anime always do this? Madan no Ou to Vanadis is also guilty of this and (to a more limited degree) Overlord as well.

The pacing's horribly rushed, but I can forgive that. It's really not that bad.

(OP)
Only for fmc this season
some actions are not bad tho

Ludmila was the best girl.

Siluca is great, as are most of the side characters. Even Theo's a pretty good MC in the classic style.

Doing good adaptations when there's a serious, multi-arc plot seems to be really difficult.

I liked Madan no Ou to Vanadis up until they pulled the asinine stunt with the amnesia in the LN. There's nothing worse than the character suddenly losing all character development for no good reason.

>as are most of the side characters
A I S H E L A
I
S
H
E
L
A

She's great.

I like Siluca but she was pretty useless this episode.

I wish people translate lns and manga, fucking faggots keep translating isekaishit

Reporting in. It's rushed like others have said, but I enjoy it.

How's the male MC in this?

He's a good guy. He's an idealist, but not stupid about it, and he's good at listening to people and taking advice when he doesn't know about something.

He's the sort that would willingly give up lands and titles to keep his mage waifu. He also doesn't freak out.

She can't be stealing all the limelight now, can she? I'm glad we got to see Theo holding his own in a fight.

Dropped at episode 2, might as well read the mango seeing its translated.

It's pretty good.
It's basically female mages and queens play chess master with over powered men as their meatshields walking dildos though.

Can someone tell me about the priest girl? Is she like super high ranked? Silica said something about it when she healed aishela but it was kinda unclear

I tried user, I really did but this pacing and overall QUALITY is killing it for me, haven't watched the latest episode, has it gotten any better?

It's hinted that she's got some special position in the church.

It got better. The most recent episode was almost normal.

Plus Villar. He's doing plenty of scheming with his harem.

I'm just watching this for Ueshama.

It's like they deliberately throw names at me to keep me confused about who vs who and what's going on.

>Only for fmc
Yeah, she's carrying the show for me.

It's pretty meh but Siluca is cute and I don't really have anything else to watch.

The show reminds me a lot of Dragonforce for the Sega Saturn, with vampire counts, crests, and generals doing duels.

youtu.be/n_w-btVcz_o

Best couple

>How many people are actually watching this
Me. It's excellent. Definitely the most intellectual anime of the season. They are explaining how kingdoms work and how to rules over people. Plus Siluca is sexy af. Total waifu material: hot, caring & smart.

Since this anime is more of a speedrun than an adaptation, I'm just waiting for Siluca to get railed by Theo. As for plot, characters and worldbuilding, I'll stick with the mango. I just hope it won't suddenly die like adaptation mango tend to.

I like it a lot. Fast paced, straightforward fantasy plot. It's like a breath of fresh air

I wanted to give it a chance because the guy also wrote Lodoss, but Grancest is just so....anime.

>wolf queen introduced
>her literal funeral is held 7 minutes later

What a ride

Amazing. Does this anime cause seizures? Sounds like it could.

I like it, its not really great but not bad either. The latest episode really gave me that rpg feel with finding new party members but it also feels much different from the first few episodes.

Does the twins have names? Maybe I missed it since so much happen but it seemed like they were only referred to as my daughters or the sisters.

I want to marry Aishela

It feels pretty mediocre, but I'm still watching it. There's some alright bits in it and let's be fair, what are the alternatives this season? VEG?

I remember reading that arc and being so angry that I needed painkillers for my jaw from all the teeth gnashing. I managed to finish it but and start on the next arc but never went back to it after I heard how it ended.

I was a bit surprised when it switched from medieval fantasy to gothic fantasy.

I hated that as well. If it helps any, best girl wins once he gets his memories back.

yes and i like it so far, i hope that best girl siluca wins

Same. I thought I was watching a different show. I mean, there was demons attacking the pope's birthday in the first episode. But vampire lords and werewolf queens suddenly coming out of nowhere to do politicking with humans is just totally absurd.

Semen demon

It's basically Fire Emblem: The Anime.

Yes, nice fight sequence, fresh plot (compared to the rest of this season), and Siluca's hip is a sight to behold. PS Villar has good taste.

On one hand I don't like shows that needlessly drag things out, but this just shoots past in the other direction and doesn't show enough to make me care about anything that's happening. It's literally like having a person come in to your room for half an hour at a time and report the progress of some task you're mildly interested in. It would make more sense if this were a drama of some epic scale spanning centuries and generations where the history of the world is more important than the details, but this isn't interesting in that aspect at all.

I want to be the little boy

This

>Fast paced
There is such a thing as too fast

How far into LN anime currently is?
Maybe they are rushing pointless or no important things.

Gotta go fast

When do they fuck?

When you aren't looking.

Volume 4 of the LN.

Translations aside, are there even raws out somewhere? From what I can see this series hasn't gotten much love.

Details

It's pretty good.

Rushed & boring as fuck.

I'm out, m80s. I'll just read the manga.

The show is already past the manga