Why you aint talking about this? pay attention you retards

Why you aint talking about this? pay attention you retards

we already did

Tell me about it, was it a good thread?

No it's garbage.

why? I liked the ending, it make me depressed

It had hundreds of threads over the last few weeks. The only people that still want to talk about it are faggots with an axe to grind or slowpokes.

Ok you see I was busy watching it, I dont browse Sup Forums so often

Im not saying that browsing Sup Forums ofteen is bad neither

Some of us want to talk about other Go nagai manga and devilman spin offs.

This is the true problem with anime on netflix,threads and interest die out faster if you release the show at once and not weekly.

I get the feeling that the manga dumping was done by xPearse,all the manga's that were uploaded were all translated by him.If it was him,thank you.

we talked the shit out of it ya reet.

But i wasnt here, so talk about more so I can join, huh?

Because it is hot trash

It has already been done, think of Parasyte.
The art style is gorgeous because of Yuasa along with the directing. But other than that you have a washed up story that relies on shock value. Akira was the only character that gave the audience something to work with everyone was else was a told story and used for either their body or ass pulls. "this girl has my name, I want to be noticed" "I am satan I have no feelings oh but now I do its too late" "I like this guy and I am useless" "I am a gay athlete and cant handle it"

The bandwagon can get the hell out already

This.

kill yourself, you fucking retard
there are dozens of threads about it every day

>normie
Go back.

Well fuck a duck, you mean the series that was released all on the same day based on a 30+ year old manga ran out of things to talk about?
Color me surprised

I already did. My opinion is basically it looks like shit even more so than Yuasa's other works, and the original parts of the plot were ok but would've been better if it were a little bit closer to the manga.

it's shit

yep

it's no where near as good as kaiba, tatami galaxy, or ping pong

Did Japan like this or is it another LWA?

>The art style is gorgeous because of Yuasa along with the directing
Are you joking? As a whole, the designs and animation are horrid. Even comparing his previous work and style, Crybaby looks like a cheap Sup Forumstoon

It's been talked about to death and every youtube channel has a video about it. Its not as good as ping pong, but miles better than dumpster fire galaxy. 7/10

Today marks a month since its release, and everything that could be said has been said within a week in the dozens of threads that were made everyday.

>looks like a cheap Sup Forumstoon
>netflix original
That's because it fucking is.

Good show . Annoying animation.

Problem with this series is that it was released all at a time. If one episode was broadcasted per week, you would have more discussions going on even if it's an old work.

I didn't dump them, but I did browse a bunch of the threads. It was good to see other Devilman manga like the one done for the original anime again.

It has much more impact when binged. 4 hour rollercoaster

It was good

>target audience is westerners
>graphic depiction of homosexual intercourse
Well at least they know their audience.

Then why didn't they just make a movie. Devilman is a short story, it can fit in 2.5 hours, if you cut all the useless parts.

I just watched the first episode, what a fucking fever dream of nonsense.

I didn't like it.

I went on to episode 2, I don't like the animation style still, but it was a lot better. It was good enough to convince me to continue it.