Will this be the new greatest love story ever told?

Will this be the new greatest love story ever told?

What anime is this? Too lazy to search.

It's already better than the majority of anime romance stories.

It's called read the fucking filename, you fucking newfag retard.

Violet Evergarden

Darling in the FranXX

She finally found an ocean.

Why does she wear the Mickey Mouse gloves?

Fran will die and Hiro will fuck his sister instead.

Boku no Pico. Pretty good anime.

She is so hot.

Do You Want To Ride With Me?

I haven't even picked this show up yet but I'm seeing a lot of threads about it, is it worth?

The greatest honeymoon

It's the best show this season and the threads also manages to miraculously outshitpost pop team epic.

Husband in the BenjamiNN

It already is

>best show this season
Unironically KYS

>t. pop team epic tard

Maybe I speedwatched too much, but how are the mechas called in this series?

No, that title belongs to another anime A1 animated.

Kato > Utaha > others > Eriri.

The latest anime from our lord and savior Trigger

Trigger saves anime again?

And promotes creating healthy relationships between man and woman.

>Maybe
Why the fuck do you bother watching anything if you can't even pick up and remember details like that?

>Will this be the new greatest love story ever told?
It might have been if 02 were the pilot and Hiro were the pistil.

>02 transforms into a bakemono and dies

LEWD

Darwin is the Frankenstein

So how did 02 come about anyway? Did a klaxxsaur fuck a human? Did a human fuck a klaxxsaur? Is she a test tube baby? Is it some other science shit? Are there others like her?

so, is this just an anime trope, or is Japanese society really so hardhearted that they treat lack of competence like some sort of moral failure?

>you will never know this feel

Why live...

Studio Tr*gger are just hentai obsessed virgins

>lack of competence
More like being absolutely useless to society since the sole reason of those kids existing is to pilot franxx.

right, but this attitude is in so many animes. It seems like Westerners pity an incompetent person, but Japanese are disgusted by them.

So is Abe telling nips to be spineless wimps who should follow their first gf (professional slut) like dogs?

Are these even allusions anymore?

Right up until she betrays him.

02 will obviously betray Hiro at some point, the promo art doesn't lie.

>Westerners pity an incompetent person

Nice joke user.
Did your mother told you that to make you feel good.

>that Cocona
10/10

Are the moonrunes relevant? Or are you pointing out the klaxxosour in the background?

Everybody hates the incompetent. I bet you think people find your reclusiveness and social retardation "quirky and fun".

He's just being dumb.

The shadows yeah, Hiro is selling his soul to the devil.

What if Hiro is the true monster all along?

can you tell some western content that treats incompetent people as coldly as they are treated in anime/manga? usually they are just a joke character; but they are not despised.

More like monster in the training

The dramatic trigger-esque climax of the show will be them in the suit straight up having sex to activate it's true form. You know it will be true.

would be golden, because at that moment you realized it was cleverly forespoiled by the doctor right in the first ep but missunderstood back then. and now I ruined it

Go back to tumblr

we have to go DEEEEEEPER

Doesn't even begin to compete with Ameagari.

A good love story only happens when both male and female lead are great.
In this case you could use a wooden log instead of Hiro, it has as much personality.

Kind of. As you know, there are millions of herbivore men in Japan. If you can't teach them to take the initiative (this was the what the Kamina from Gurren Lagann subliminal messaging campaign was trying to teach Japanese men), at least train the herbivores not to reject sluts if one happens to come onto them. Also, the Japanese obsession with sexual purity has caused men to discard Christmas-cakes, many of whom are prime breeding material.

mr hands and the horny goat?

possibly

so you've got no solutions.

Maybe her hands hurt

they run/dance in sync, how cuuute!

>solutions
user, nobody going to coddle nor spoonfeed you here.
The fact you think we do tells us you don't belong.
I am not even them.

agree. he so damn bland. I actually thought he was the bland MC from Sword Art Online when I saw him in thumbnails. what is this trope called btw? "bland anime MC"?

The Shoe.

sure. i was never asking for anyone to be nice. but they shouldn't expect anyone to just agree with any assertion they make without even providing a sliver of reasoning or evidence.

So any reason she loves Hiro? Is it just because he wasnt scared of her horns?
Thatd literally be the same as" but he is so kind"

Perhaps that's why nobody agree with you.

Previous elements seem to say there's more to it, but since they haven't delved into 02's background in any way, the beans aren't spilled yet.

are you upset?

Muh dick can't take this any longer

>klaxxosour in the background
Moonrunes are irrelevant

*blocks your parth*

I really want to know how this whole concept even came into being. What is Gainax nowadays?

>What is Gainax nowadays?
The better question is: What isn't Gainax nowadays?

The VA of 002 also does Asuna from SAO.

shoe. . .

Maybe I missed an episode or something, but they know absolutely nothing about each other, they haven't even established anything between these two except they want to ride with each other, they haven't shared any real scenes together or had a conversation, not to mention the out of nowhere Hiro thinking if he's afraid of her or wants to ride with her or something which was never addressed.
Why do they love each other suddenly?

Fuck off speedwatcher

Whats his endgame now?

You should ask a doctor for a brain implant operation because clearly you have none.

Guys, i'm starting to think this anime is just an allegory for...

s-sexual relations.

>suddenly
Go rewatch the show but this time think about what you're seeing.

some good points raised here, I also struggle to fathom how the character development ends that way too

I hope this show has a Dance Like You Want To Win style episode like Evangelion's.

It would just be perfect watching the two of them goof off and dance together.

what exactly is the point of of the sex metaphor in using the suits? In the actual story, Hiro is the only real boyfriend 02 has had, but in the metastory she's used goods if we're going by the interpretation of using the mechs as equivalent to sex. Or am I giving the japs too much credit and the sex references are not meant to be telling any kind of story of their own and it's literally just fan service?

Holy shit, watch the fucking show. You can argue that it's a bit sudden (a lot of real life relationships are even without both people being lonely teenage outcasts that can literally only be paired with each other) but there's plenty of reason for them to like each other and want to be with each other.

The piloting is parallel to the sex, it doesn't replace it. You can have a marriage without proper sex even if marriage is about sexuality. The pilot interface simply uses sexual thing/works like sex and works better if the pilots have good chemistry.

she was the first girl he saw naked, and she thinks he tastes good

Too good to happen.

She's so adorable. My heart can't take it.

Piloting isn't literally sex. It's just allegory for how compatible pilots are while showcasing how deep the connection can be between them. It's also used for jokes and fan service. Nobody in universe thinks of piloting as anything particularly intimate in itself.

>this will never happen

Mark it.
MC at some point needs to pilot with the blue haired girl again. This time they're synced so strong they unlock the mechs super mode.
02 gets triggered by this and goes full kaiju and MC needs to calm her down or kill her. Insert declaration of love here. They pilot again and unlock the mechs super super mode.

Hiro will never be able to pilot with others again, Oni will be on his mind too much.