One Piece

Will we ever see Snack?

Snack will look like shit anyways. Otherwise it would be a great design that got offscreened.

Caesar almost tasted the mochi dick

My 5 favorite characters in One Piece :

1. Law
2. Katakuri
3. Linlin
4. Luffy
5. Sanji

What's yours, lads?

>yfw Katakuri and Marco join Luffy to go fuck up Kaido, 100 Meme pirate

Those proportions are giving me cancer. I know Raita is bad but that shit in that picture is

J U S T

Snack probably left the crew and joined Blackbeard.

Lucky bitch

are people happy with mochi man being tanned? or would have you preferred him pale white like cracker?

1. Katakuri
2. Perospero
3. Smoothie
4. Amande
5. Linlin

I saw somewhere where it was said that Snack actually died. This kinda makes sense to me because Snack is absolutely NOWHERE to be seen even though he should've appeared by now to support the Big Mom pirates in the chase against the straw hat crew. Either he's dead or he got the shit beaten out of him so badly that he's still resting up and healing. Remember that Urouge himself is still healing from his own injuries in the battle against the Big Mom pirates.

>Oda color choices for the Charlotte pirates

Tanned is good

I would've preferred less tan than Smoothie.

Cracker is constantly inside his biscuit soldier so it makes sense that Katakuri is a lot tanner than him.

>Oda color choices for the Charlotte pirates

Katakuri's colors are really good.

>Katakuri is embarrassed of his cool fangs
>Not embarrassed for having pink hair

oh yes, cracker's skin tone makes perfectly sense. i was just saying that kuri could have been white too since it's a mochi man but whatever, i'm totally fine with him being tanned too

>Big Mom fucked with a fish before with a black man

>the candy pirates have vibrant colors
?!?

Why does Oda make his characters so damn big? Luffy is fighting a guy the size of the two story house. I can't take this seriously anymore, this isn't a fight between men it's a fight between man and manlet.

If anything Charlotte children would be teased for not having pink hair

is his face really considered uncool by japanese standards? he looks rad as fuck

With how many guys did she fuck?

David Goliath

Maybe for the "epic" factor? Oda is unconventional in that aspect.

Just Oda being a shitty writer like usual.

I think it's more he and pudding were teased for being freaks in a giant family of freaks

What if every child was teased and they make fun of others to fit in?
Katas teeth, Puddings eye, Peros' tongue, Crackers scars, Praline being a half mermaid etc

Those were the husbands, you are not counting the lovers and the sterile men

i mean, we did see a a mermaid with prominent negroid features

>you are not counting the lovers
Big Mom is pure, she does not have sex before marriage.

it's an easy way to make a character look like a threat, but the majority of big guys just job to someone small but strong like Luffy or Zoro

just a reminder that the admirals are all 3 metres tall

How big dicks has she been sucking? She must be Neptune's mistress.

1.Enel
2.Blackbeard
3.Franky
4.Perona
5.Basil Hawkins

Too bad Toei is shit and won't make a cool coreography fight filler between these two. Oda needs to make more effort at this too and give us a good fight

1. Blackbeard
2. Katakuri
3. Luffy
4. Usopp
5. Enel

look at Opera for fucks sake, the guys a walking blob of cum on a wart covered retard. Katakuri is rad and has cool fangs and covers it up but Opera walks around dripping and being an eyesore

> a walking blob of cum
Can't unsee now

>Rad and cool fangs
Even if as a whole his design looks cool Katakuri's teeth are pretty fucked up, like how the fuck could he eat if he didn't have his mochi powers to unhinge his jaw?

CP0 will interrupt the fight

Opera didn't have a reputation to preserve.

I have a BIG bet on that.

It's pretty obvious Opera looks like that because of his devil fruit. also what said, nobody gives a shit about opera, probably he was bullied too.

What do you think will happen with the cake? Will it be so delicious that Big Mam will start eating people?

Zoro
Sanji
Rayleigh
Hancock
Teach

requesting translation of this page into that fine language that is ebonics

did you stand the heat, Sup Forums?

I can only give you inspiration.

the fuck is that color palette

>Why does Oda make his characters so damn big?
Nonsense, you're imagining things

Flampe is one of the shittiest character ever written.

How tall is Big Mom?

The fact that she makes so many people mad, proves you wrong.

Why did you apply that opinion to the post that made the least sense
Oda considers a mouth ugly and thus he's a shitty writer?

1. Basil
2. Sanji
3. Zoro
4. Sogeking
5. Capone

Making a hateable character is an easy task. Making a well written hateable character is way harder.
The Big Mom Pirates is a freakshow, thus such bullying is incoherent.

Where are Caramel and the children?

In One Piece's world, human's sizes just vary a lot, kind of like it happens with dogs. It's just a different world with different rules.

I wonder how toei will make this? Those stains in the ground look like blood

CP0 got them

>Making a hateable character is an easy task. Making a well written hateable character is way harder.
she's a shitty, spoiled 15 yo
>The Big Mom Pirates is a freakshow, thus such bullying is incoherent.
she's a shitty, spoiled 15 yo

1. Kaido
2. Blackbeard
3. Zoro
4. Lucci
5. Mihawk

How would 4kids do this scene?

She's a badly written shitty spoiled 15 yo. She doesn't feel like a character at all, she's empty.

But what about the DF? Maybe BM ate Caramel but the kids could escape or were kidnapped by CP0

>Big mom eats a big plate of veggies

They are all in a dungeon with Bellemere

1. Enel
2. Senor Pink
3. Katakuri
4. Sengoku
5. Whitebeard

>She's a badly written shitty spoiled 15 yo. She doesn't feel like a character at all, she's empty

They would leave only the background without any destruction, implying that everyone packed up while BM was eating

About Caramel, Big Mom would use Pudding to investigate what happened, if BM didn't use Pudding is because deep inside she knows what happened but her trauma blocks the memory, or maybe Pudding knows but decided to be silent

CP0 planned to kill Carmel for 3 reasons.
1. They didn't want to pay the outrageous price for Linlin.
2. She was quitting the business anyway so it's best to silence her.
3. They knew of the potential of the Soul Soul Fruit and wanted it in government possession.
For the sake of reason 3 they brought a fruit with them that would contain the reborn Devil Fruit. Unfotunately for them, when they tried to take Linlin into custody she wrecked the agents and ended up eating the fruit.

On the back? Looks more like the same Carmel's robe one panel after. Toei could swap it with blood indeed.

We will find out when we get to Elbaf

Young she was cute. So that's how it will also become Nami?

Which character(s) had the most fucked up childhood in One Piece?

>Law
>Donquixote brothers
>Nami
>Robin

Also why do so many of the characters have such fucked childhoods?

>tfw ever so slightly taller than Luffy

Because the world of One Piece is a fucked up place even though this series is for kids?

Hancock and sisters

Just look at Kokoro people in one piece age like milk.

It's only a matter of time, Nami has already enslaved Baum and Zeus with no remorse.

Why did you post Aokiji user?

>even though this series is for kids
wonder how parents would react walking in on their kids watching OP and it's one of the characters fucked up childhood flash backs

did IT ever happen guys? be honest.

>Big Mom is voiced by Arale
>she'll do her actual Arale voice for her kid self

first reaction pic I could find?

Arlong would throw up at the idea of molesting a disgusting human.

Have you read Kimetsu no Yaiba? It's from WSJ too
Shit is bloody as hell, one guy is eating a leg of a human while carrying her head

Worst OP fanart you've ever seen?

actually yeah, now that I think about it.
please disregard my post.

Pic related

Not caught up, but glad to see Jump is still pushing limits for children.

That guy got lucky.

Am I supposed to draw myself on that template? That's a weird way of selfinserting

abuse? yes, of course
sexual abuse? no, you're out of your mind if you think so

no, law hooks up with a cancer patient in my OC Fanfic.