Siscon ani to brocon imouto ga shoujiki ni nattara 6

New translated chapter.
My Photoshop committed sudoku and I had to reinstall, so it took me more time.
Dumping now.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
mega.nz/#!84kBlI6J!ip0D9OKRy4y-yr0j107fJgxzP_otT8oTfcDLpx5ywaA
mega.nz/#F!YxVlSYaK!s05lRfq0BS5CGeVU_unDwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And that's it.
If anyone's alive, point out any mistakes and I'll fix them before making the zip.

Muh nutbladder, thanks for the translation.
>If you can't even beat me... Is too early to be playing with Ritsu!
I think this part didn't flow so well.

Based op
>all those fags yelling ntr yesterday, just after seeing one page
wew

> bunny

confirmed slut. DISGUSTING

It seems the manga slows down after rushing through all bases and now it could be that some drama is added. I was afraid of that day, why not make an incest story in which nothing happens except incest?

Thanks OP for doing your best!

Oh man, this bimbo is going to be a pain in the ass.

That's one smug imouto.

>That tiny peek of an assfang in panel two
Good attention to detail, mangaka.

This mangaka sure likes drawing everything super cute.

This is what they get for letting down their guard and not advancing their relationship further.

So quick question: do they kiss? I feel like I saw a page with them kissing.

Does this count

Thanks user

WTF I love Imouto's now!

No, it was pretending.

Thanks a lot for the hard work user.

Living the fucking dream.

I wouldn't mind a another love interest if she's interesting / hot babe but this.. this is just a damn ugly thot. ew.

>having an annoying bitch disturbing your happy raburabu time with your imouto
I'd do without that, thank you very much.

>downthemall doesn't work with the new version of firefox
>no longer to mass rip from threads
Well this is shitty. At least it's a short chapter.

I still use #56. Everything works fine there.

I switched to quantum since, in every other respect, it seems much better

Oh. I apparently have the old version still on my computer and just didn't notice. That's nice.

Well isn't quantum is that new gay "say goodbye to all good and worthwhile extensions" version? I see no point in installing it, might as well use chromium or opera.

Nope, almost everything works. DTA was the only thing I recently noticed didn't carry over.

Chrome also doesn't support DTA and...it's chrome. Quantum is light and fast, so much so I assume something must be horribly wrong with it, because FF had been cripplingly slow for me for years before the update

Here's a dirty script to get images from threads.

lynx -dump -listonly boards.Sup Forums.org/g/thread/* | grep cdn | awk 'NR%2==0' | awk '/https:/ {print }' | xargs wget {}

Why not both ?

I do not need this BUT, I really appreciate the help nonetheless, and it's probably useful to another user

>I think this part didn't flow so well.
>You are too new/inexperienced/casual to be playing with Ritsu, when you can't even beat me.

I want to breed Uta.

The bitch knows. Fucking slut it's going to tell everyone they are siblings when she inevitably lose.

thank you OP. Just wondering, how/when did you learn japanese? or are you a 2nd language english speaker?

Gyaru > Imouto

Just have some pretend sex and then they'll have an excuse to have the same scent

Gyaru a slut that would fuck anyone that beat her in bootleg Puyo Puyo

If you can't beat them, seduce them.

>I thought you were siblings!
plot point?

do you mean sex? they already had interfinger handholding

waiting MEGA

>that fought with me
who fought

>is too early
it's too early
opt. "you're not ready to face Ritsu!"

>that instead of lovers,
that, instead
opt. "that, rather than lovers,"

>I thought she almost found out...
I think "I almost thought she found out..." conveys the intended point better.

I worry about NBR.

I like the gyaru. I Hope she doesn't turn into a villain, even though she probably will.

I'd love the gyaru if this were virtually any other series. Unfortunately for her pure love takes precedence

>WTF I love Imouto's now!

One of us! One of us!

Blessings unto OP

I knew she was the main villain of the manga.

Not too happy about the drama. Was hoping for at least another 5 chapters of diabetes and hnnnngh before love rival jealousy sets in.

>Was hoping for at least another 5 chapters of diabetes and hnnnngh before love rival jealousy sets in.

Let's give it a few more chapters, maybe we'll come back to cute sibling HNNNNGH for a bit.

This

I like when siblings look somewhat alike in these types of stories.

The hair thing she does is cute.

This guy get's it.

>not only they look alike but they also have the same scent

I hope that game uses fake names and not a social media link or they just got found out by giving her their IDs.

I love the artstyle, the girls all look so soft.

Sharing hair and eye color is pretty much the only way characters actual feel like family. Otherwise if feels like they can just reveal they are non blood related at any point.

It's still Sora and Haruka's birthday in my country. Happy birthday best imouto and ok onii-chan.

That's because you didn't see those eroge with a bunch of blood related sisters having different blood types. I think Japan doesn't quite get how it works.

Less time for imouto can't possibly ever be a good thing.

It's completely possible for siblings to have different blood types. An AO parent and a BO parent can produce four children with all four different blood types.

Man I loved Yosuga no Sora. I kinda want this manga to have some drama or at least something that makes it more thought-provoking. Vanilla stuff alone wouldn't cut it.

Happiness is the most thought provoking.

I started watching subbed anime back in 2002, so I started to understand it gradually. A couple of years ago I started trying to read it through self study too.
I haven't tested myself officially, though, so I don't know at which level I am. I can read romcoms with no trouble, but I guess I would struggle with more complex stuff.
As you may have noticed, English is my second language, Japanese being my third.

Fixed, thanks. Here's the zip:
mega.nz/#!84kBlI6J!ip0D9OKRy4y-yr0j107fJgxzP_otT8oTfcDLpx5ywaA

I made a Mega folder so you can download the previous chapters. I re-uploaded everything since I noticed I fucked up the export settings and I was using less colors than what's needed, so that's why the chapters are a little bit heavier now. There's no difference in the text, just better gradients.
mega.nz/#F!YxVlSYaK!s05lRfq0BS5CGeVU_unDwQ

I smell drama

Thanks user.

Looks like a Number2 drawing, just look at it.

You da MVP

Thanks for all your work OP

Oh my

Your english is very impressive for it being your second language. If you don't mind, what is your first? Based on the way you write, I would guess Italian, but I really don't know.

As for your Japanese, I can't assess that, as I only really know situational words, but the chapter read fluidly for the most part. Thanks again for your work, and I can't wait to see more from you! This manga has got me excited, so I'm happy that someone proficient is taking it on. Are you part of a scanlation group, or do you just do solo work?

Awesome, thanks a lot my friend.

Thank you kindly friend.

There's still more than enough hnnnngh this chapter.

>詠の黒髪は精魂込めて描いてるのでとても時間がかかって大変なのですが、兄妹は黒髪で描きたかったのでこだわりにこだわってます! ツインテールの女の子は最高!!!!!
This author truly is an enlightened person. Black twintails are the best.

I want more.

The way she plays with them or holds them up to her face if she's blushing or feeling nervous and such is very cute.

Thank you for your work. You're a real hero.

thats a cockona tonge in penultimate panel?

We don't deserve you

Thank you for teaching me something new

Hope fully the drama won't be bad.
Thanks for your hardworking, user!

I bet she finds out and turns out to be an incestfag who'll support them.

My nigga thanks for delivering

The drama will start now, huh

Was the omake for chapter 5 ever posted?

yes

Multiple times.