Sawano is likely the composer of the LotGH remake: Die Neue These Kaikō...

Sawano is likely the composer of the LotGH remake: Die Neue These Kaikō. He is composing the OP which always means he's doing the music.

kill me

pbs.twimg.com/media/DVRY2eyVwAAf9Fq.jpg:large

Other urls found in this thread:

gineiden-anime.com/music.html
youtu.be/t99ULlpbiz0?t=4m49s
twitter.com/sin_studiolife
gineiden-anime.com/ginei_maintheme.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=zcienP1r4Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=d0PQHfmsQMo
mega.nz/#!wrRh1ZpA!IMDo-45gl0TiZKw3lEAMUimbYxKwB_m_sHajwFpjd1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sawano is great, though

I thought LoGH used old classical music for the backgrounds.

Why even discuss Space Jam? We all know it's going to be an abomination

Yang will be evil

That's not hip enough for young audiences nowadays.

>we are looking for the Free! audience.

Even the Free! guys look better than this

>Free!
>not knb

Both VAs might be in Free but SuzuKen is also in knb.

Leben, was ist das?
Signal, Siehst du das?
Rade, die du nicht weisst
Sieh mit deinen Augen

>those fucked character designs
>instead of Mahler and Dvorak - fucking Sawano
what market will they even be targeting? since any fan of the original series will hate this shit

Hey, they're both in Utapri maybe Reinhard and Yang can have a duet song.

SAWANOOOOOOOO

>yfw he puts a random rap song backed by epic orchestra over half the battles
it's gonna be great

His thing for German vocals fit space nazi.

Why does he look good here?

Wow, they really want this to be as awful as possible.

No he isn't fuck off

>what market will they even be targeting?
The one that never watched the original series

Isn't this show like 100+ episodes long? Are they really remaking all of it?

Unironically because it's 3D. Specifically, because 3D models doesn't look as much Kuroko no Basket as the hand-drawn shots.

Nah, from memory they're doing 1 cour tv series and 3 movies.

If you look on the website they've got somebody else listed as being in charge of the music. Sawano actually is only doing the OP.

?
covering which seasons of the OVA

Thank fuck Sawano is not wasted on this

I think LoGH needs an orchestral soundtrack that isn't a mash up of classics but something written with the scenes from the show in mind. Should've gotten the guy who did Crest/Banner of the Stars OST.
youtu.be/t99ULlpbiz0?t=4m49s
The adaptation will be shit anyway, though.

Imagine the situations? A battle between stellar ships in the middle of the drama of two characters and meanwhile the music PUNCHI PUNCHI PUNCHI

They already have one called "Original Resonance"

Late 90's Shiro Sagisu would be the perfect choice for this

Holy shit, they can produce a 2018 version called "Revived Resonance" with the new VAs. Sawano can compose it too.

Sagisu's style really changed too much after Bleach.

Considering girls are the main consumers of LOGH nowadays, Miyano and Suzuken will get another duet song and definitely Miyano and Umehara for these Rein/Kirch shippers

if they were gonna make them ikemen at least don't make them generic ikemen

I don't think anyone knows
But I don't think they are planning on adopting the entire thing into 12 episodes and 3 movies
Maybe the 3rd movie ends with Kircheis dying

I think that's only for OP, the music composer is this guy twitter.com/sin_studiolife

>barely three months before this colony is dropped on us

Oh, great, so they are going to use 3D not only for ships but for characters too. That'll make their work super easy, I mean all they need now to change hair and eye color

Why do you hate the new designs so much when manga exists?

But seriously, if you were in charge of a modern remake (and had no means to say no), what kind of art direction would you choose? Logh is not that kind of a show that could be Crybaby'ed, because the source is the well-respected book. And doing a carbon copy of classic OVA is not an option either.

It won't annoy us with "watched the remake because the original is ooooold" fags

I would choose to kill myself

Murder whoever is forcing me.

>Logh is not that kind of a show that could be Crybaby'ed, because the source is the well-respected boo
You say that, but unleashing Yuasa on LoGH would be pretty interesting to say the least

Possibly something in the style of yamato 2199 but i would ask Tanaka to write some more FPA slice of life stuff as the daily shenanigans of the yang fleet are fun to watch

That would looked better visually, for sure.

>Yuasa finds a way to add in warp drives just so he can draw trippy warp scenes

I'd watch it.

Aren't there warp drives in the series? I could have sworn that they were there, it's just that the process only gets shown once

Didn't they have warp drives in original too? Though the only time they actually used it I could remember was moving Geiersburg

>FPA slice of life stuff
If remake will add more comfy FPA scenes, maybe I even will forgive new designs. Maybe.

It's probably going to be the first 2 novels, or the first season of the old LoGH (26 episodes). Each movie is worth 4 episodes, so the new LoGH is 24 episodes long.

26 episodes being condensed into 24 isn't so bad.

>twitter.com/sin_studiolife
Can't play that file that I assume is the remake's maine theme. So, how is it?

Not always, I'm pretty sure Revo did the music for Attack on Titan's OP didn't he? cuz it'd be weird to bring in fucking Revo just to sing and the songs were very Revoesque.

Yang is straight up better tho.

The OVA was pretty heavily padded tho. You could probably get to the FPA surrender in 24 if you stuck to just the books.

pretty good.

Yup

>Yang is straight up better tho.
You have got to be blind.

The blue uniform is way nicer and the way he looks is a lot more like how I imagine book Yang to be. I feel like they took all Yang's weird edge away for the series for some reason.

Dafuq? The new uniform is better, I'll give you that, but he is supposed to be 30-something man, who looks 3-4 years younger, not a 15-16 years old boy.

scroll to the middle, right above the OP Binary Star . I think it's ok, just OK. Mahler and Dvorak are better.

You imagined him as generic teen bishie? Shame on you, user, shame.

He's way too "soft" in the OVA, Yang always feels like he's ready to explode in one way or another in the book, I like the sharper jawline and hair, but it's actually the eyes that strike me the most, there's the calculating, and viscous sides there which don't come across in the old design. And he looks fine for a 30 year old Chinese dude.

>403 Error - Forbidden
Guess I'll just die wait the release

gineiden-anime.com/ginei_maintheme.mp3

how bout this?

Still forbidden. I can't read moonrunes, but it's probably something like "dirty slavs can't enter here"

So why does it look so shit when the last anime, Tytania was actually decent?

His new eyes look simply dead to me, rather than calculating. But, we'll wait and see.

That OP, that ED. Impossible to make better.
youtube.com/watch?v=zcienP1r4Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=d0PQHfmsQMo

I can't wait to be dissapointed.

>Sawano
>Free! audience
>3D
Well, If devilman crybaby proves one thing it's that the remake will be mainly a trailer for the old run everyone will prefer anyway.

>>Free! audience
>not KNB

Come on, at least get the right series.

Yeah well I still gotchu

mega.nz/#!wrRh1ZpA!IMDo-45gl0TiZKw3lEAMUimbYxKwB_m_sHajwFpjd1Q

LOGH is already for the "Free audience" in japan, dumbass.

Seiyunkoku Monogatari was always "Free audience" and it was always better than LOGH anyway

The amount of efforts you went for me brings a tear to my eyes, thank you fampai.

Meant for

I'm lost here. I should start to try reading sport series.

Finished listening all 8 minutes. It's, well, ok, I guess. Even if not Sawano, the last part reminds some of what Sawano did for Xx

Finally found the name of composer. His name is Hashimoto Shin.

You mean "Saiunkoku Monogatari"? It's a josei series and that doesn't mean "Free audience", "Free audience" are BL shippers and these were always part of the LOGH fanbase.

Reminder that Reinhard was a bloodthirsty monster, who killed millions and stripped billions of their centuries long identity just to stroke his own swollen ego.

>and then Julian convinced him constitutionalism is based

And then Oberstein provided Emil with poison to assassinate the Kaiser.

Old designs both for characters and ships are so much superior compared to that new shit it's not even funny

But the worst thing is why are they even do new short version when old series was fully adaptated with legendary seiyuu cast

This shit just make me feel sick

Yes, but I fucking hate that the show left it open if Hilda decided to go with reforms or not.

And then he died without enacting constitutionalism, and Hilde said "Eh.......... I'll think about it."

I would make it 3DCG

>Being deaf
My condolences user

I kinda like the ambiguity. Imo it and Reinhard actually becoming constitutionalist at the end are some of the things I think it did well.

I bet you love listening to same track on repeat for hours, because this is what Sawano is. At least Kaijura is.. well, just as bad.

Sawano can do different stuff, Unicorn's soundtrack is based. I expect he just gets told "do it like this" a lot.

Kaijura... well she WAS good at one time. But after Xenosaga...

Fucking everyone is good and evil.

>weisst
I'd recommend "kennst" here.
Also, I hope you are from Switzerland, because otherwise that's orthographically wrong.

What occupation by Empire even means for FPA in a sense of society's life? In past times occupied territories usually were used for more resourses. But Empire is self-providind enough already.In fact, they'll lose a lot of money and man power by mantaining military bases and governing new territories.That whole conquest seems meaningless from practical point.
Will Empire try to assimilate exFPA-dwellers by stripping them the last of their identity? By forcing them to speak German, having German names and eat only cabbage and weiners?
Or will ex-FPA territories for Empire became basically Canada for Great Britain - an independant state, a part of Emprire in the name only?

i miss him

Anime is shit space opera. All my money for Vorkosigan saga to be adapted into movies or tv series.

What was Emile's endgame? He was missing in epilogue, was he "taken care of"?

It's no use trying to make sense of things like that in this story, just imagine that it is a pre-industrial war story with spaceships.

I know this, but I just got so invested in this damned show that I can't stop thinking about fate of characters post-series. I just want to make sure that Julian and Karin won't be forced to call their firstborn Fritz

I'd tell the studio to go fuck themselves and make a gag spinoff in the style of carnival phantasm.