That shadow

>that shadow

There's no way 02 will be good. She will kill MC and become the main villain.

I mean it's probably just like that demon clan in Re:Zero.

They're called demons or devils, but really it just means they have a "Berserk mode" switch that can be turned on and off.

>KEK LMAO
>HAHA NTR
>DUDE SEX METAPHORS
>MUH DIK! MUH SEMON DEMON!
>tfw ywn be oni darling ;_;

Na, Ichigo will make Hiro realize that the oni is no good before then.

She has a Nazi coat too.

The Japanese love those coats and hats. Especially when you don't put your arms through the sleeves and just drape it over your shoulders
It's all throughout anime

nah, she'll probably sacrifice herself to prevent her darling to die from too much fucking

Big coats are effay af

God you retards are dumb, it represents that she is a monster in a very literal sense that she actually isn’t human.

>trusting a poster that says FrankXX

I want her to slowly devour Hiro against her own will. They are forced to pilot the mech again and again draining hiro further and further until he finally dies and 002 gets suicidal and offs herself or goes berserk against the authorities who forced them to fight.

Y'all're gonna feel real dumb when Trigger, in anticipation of everyone anticipating a bad end, makes a super cheesy power of friendship perfect end.

I'll eat my fungus infested dakimakura if Trigger makes a perfect end

What type of fungus grows on years of dried cum user? I'm kininarimasu.

mushrooms

Nazi were the good guys for the nipps.

She doesn't wear it right, and that's not just a character quirk.

It's oversized, overbearing and hides her form and horns. She ditches it at every opportunity and even makes a show of losing the hat.

She doesn't want to be a part of it. Nothing noble about it, it's just stifling.

Design is too subtle for that to be likely. If it was simply symbolic, they'd use her beast form FXX instead of an organic, unique silhouette.

It doesn't have to be physical, but I expect it to be more than just a hint at her nature.

They won't listen until it's too late. Hiro should have made the one and only viable choice

Ichigo will win in the end.

How long until 02-Hiro-Ichigo reverse NTR doujins?

>tfw ywn be oni darling ;_;
It hurts man

Not soon enough. The manga alone is already arousing enough.