Citrus

>- 11 days to the new chapter
I'm scared lads.

My prediction is they'll be back in school and Matsuri will show up to reveal Mei's engagement to Yuzu. Which leaves Mei and Yuzu to work things out, while Harumin has to deal with Matsuri.

I'm sure it'll be fine, I'm sure Mei will choose her future happiness with Yuzu instead of chasing for a position of power so she can maybe someday inherit the school and ruining her life in the process. Yeah, I'm sure that's what will happen, r-right?

Besides the volume 9 bonus chapter in March, chapter 36 will be the last new chapter while the anime is still airing.

>the manga started 5 years ago
Jesus Christ. Catching up was a mistake, wasn't it?

>chapter 36 will be the last new chapter while the anime is still airing
I didn't realize that. Fuck.

I'd be more interested in seeing what does Harumin have to say about all that.

The manga has only been monthly for just over a year. Before that it only released a new chapter once every 2 months.

Thank God for that. I couldn't possibly wait another whole month to know what happens next. The suspense is killing me already.

I want Yuzu to be my onee-sama.

Just your onee-sama, user? Don't you have any ulterior motives?

Well, you can experience the good old bimonthly wait this time because it's the last chapter before a new volume.

I want to drink her pee

Who doesn't?

Himeko

It's gonna end in a massive cliffhanger, isn't it?

Maybe. Most volumes are self-contained, but can tease the obstacle of the next volume at the end of it, like it did with Himeko, Matsuri, and Mitsuko.

This being such a major deal with Mei's engagement, they might have a 2-volume arc for once.

She's just in denial. Nobody can resist that delicious yellow juice.

Maybe, I still hope it won't though.

>This being such a major deal with Mei's engagement, they might have a 2-volume arc for once.
That'd feel very final, all they'd have left would be telling their parents and have sex.

>That'd feel very final
To be fair, resolving the arranged marriage arc is usually near the end in this type of story. Combine that with the author's New Year tweet about the story reaching its climax/turning point and her wrapping up certain plot threads (friends mostly know they're dating and are fine with it, their parents got together for Mei's sake and likely wont' get in their way)and it seems like the story might not run on for too much longer.

Maybe she could do a Harumin spinoff based on that background info she tweeted about recently.

Maximum suffer before the healing next volume.
My prediction is Yuzu throws her ring away after a big fight.

Is this gay?

meanwhile YuriHime loses popularity after the break up ending yuri once and for all.

>ear licking

Holy fuck I love this

Biting is a huge second

This is Mei

Mei pretty gay

>Citrus
>gay

Quite a lot, yes.

You should really go read the manga then.

Just a little bit.

Nope since you’ll continue... people know it won’t last (the break up if the author follows this road)

Anyway i wonder if the timing is good for a two volume arc and a heartbreaking chapter 36 before the anime ends with them dating.

Not the first time the author could solve it in a very quick way after a set up that lets think the worst.

*you’ll have continue at the end of the chapter, not the end.

Name one single thing you wouldn't rely on Yuzu as your onee-sama.

Not molesting me on public transportation

Taking my virginity

Having consentual sex was always going to be the end game, and after the marrige thing is fixed it will most likely be the last arc. Maybe a shippy epilogue for the other pairings.

will shirapon get a happy ending?

No. It's just a phase.

I love Mei!

I'm betting on Mei!

Not before she sends her yakuza brothers nuke Mei’s grandfather house with him in it.

>Yuzu starts stripping
That fucking page.

why is yuzu best girl

>It's just a phase.
No. it's girls wanting to fuck and have relationship with girls.

It'll be fine.

Yuzu is a very reliable and caring onee-sama, she wouldn't do that with her imoto, only with her wife.

Can onee-san be wife?
Asking for friend.

Yuzu will make it happen

Sister-wives are the best wives.

I think they do something like adoption or some shit like that in nipland.

Because she cares about Mei and she's willing to fight to protect her.

You think so?

but does mei deserve yuzu-sama?

She's suffered too much. She deserves happiness, and Yuzu is her happiness.

Yuzu wants the Meipuss and that's what matters

All drama in the series is only temporary.

She's getting closer, but not yet

What is the scientific explanation for why Himeko's eyebrows grew so big

>yuzu-sama
Nene?

masturbation magic

She needs to let go.

Don't worry, she already did. Now she's just waiting to meet her arranged fiance.

Think Matsuri will try to sabotage Harumin's arranged marriage if Harumin has one? Maybe saved for the potential spinoff.

>harumin arranged marriage
Mitsuko wont allow it.

Yuzucchi!

Harumin!

Yuzu.

A spinster like Mitsuko has zero say in that. It's not like she's Harumin's guardian or anything.

>tfw Mitsuko is actually engaged

Given that she went to school with Glasses, Mitsuko can't be very old herself, so it's possible that Mitsuko is still in the engagement phase like the rest of the cast.

Don't worry, after citrus is over we are getting ToLie adapted.

this scene almost got me diabeetus

People just keep complaining about Yuri Hime only adapting the trashiest series continues.

NTR, Citrus, Lie Angle

yagakimi

ToLie is nothing like NTR or citrus.
And it's actually only fun and yuri hijinks, without 3 episodes of drama between. Most of Sup Forums liked Sakura trick, so tolie will likely be popular.

I mean, we got InuNeko which is pretty benign as far as Kuzushiro stuff goes.

In case anyone was wondering, I dropped this today

Did they announce which season it'd be?
2018 is too vague.

See you on Saturday.

i have read the first volume, have they smashed cunnies yet? in the manga

>In case anyone was wondering

Keep reading and find out for yourself.

The more you know, user.

You can't drop it until after Matsuri's arc, which is the highlight of the anime.

Yes, it's gonna be so shit but I really couldn't care less.

They haven't yet and we're 35 chapters in.

I think Citrus is an example of a series that was never originally planned to be as long as it became. Most yuri series don't last for nearly so many volumes. So once they saw it was popular, they dragged out Mei's getting closer to Yuzu and just added random arcs and characters to fill time. I think this really hurt the narrative, especially in regards to Mei's character, which can be seen as very slow growth.

But maybe if the author can plan out a series from the start, with a clear focus, maybe she can create steadier plot and character growth.

I hate Himeko

I hate user

Fuck you Himeko

Yuzu and Harumin are friends.

Is this yuri?

No it's yaoi
they both have big fat cocks

Sex friends?

Dropped

I think Harumin's girlfriend might have a problem with that.

Matsuri is for cuckqueaning

This episode didn't feel right. Next one will deliver no matter what, so they better upper the animation quality and sound direction to make it even more perfect.

The second episode of each volume gets screwed since it has to pack in the most pages. I think this will be a continuing trend.

Kek