Intro to Iyashikei - How Anime Can Be Zen

My friend recently made this cool video that provides an Intro to Iyashikei and how it can be Zen:

youtu.be/YZ0Cmu025xQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8gLre31Pj9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The absolute fucking state of Sup Forums in 2018

Fuck off.

Murder yourself painfully.

Okay, is there something wrong with the editing of the video? I even got trips, so I deserve to at least know what I did wrong. I think it's a good intro to Iyashikei and lists most of the important ones near the end.

We don't want to watch your shitty video. Now fuck off.

It's not about the video, it's that Sup Forums isn't an ad space.

Lurk for at least 8 years before posting.

It's not an ad. It's an analysis of the Iyashikei genre. It's like sharing a video that is relevant to the interests. You don't have to subscribe, but we can talk about Iyashikei. This thread is devoted to Iyashikei, and you don't even have to watch the video. /Iyashikei/

I made a mistake in the title. I should have /Iyashikei/. This thread is devoted to Iyashikei, and I felt like posting something relevant to that genre.

It is an ad, faggot. If you want to talk about iyashikei then start a thread talking about iyashikei, not shilling some fucking video.

You certainly didn't frame the thread as such. You essentially just said to watch someone's video which is you advertising said video. There's no indication you even wanted to talk about iyashikei in general.

The video begins by talking about Iyashikei and provides the intro. How is this shilling?

Lurk more and shut up faggot.

Okay, you are valid in critiquing the way I framed the thread. I realized I made this mistake after posting it.

Because youtube gives (you) money for views, so linking to it is shilling.
Besides which why would I be interested in an intro to iyashikei? I already know what it is.

We're complaining that you are shilling the video, not that the video is shilling anything. The video itself is fine.

I actually cannot monetize the video due to copyright restrictions.

I framed the video poorly. I apologize for that, but you are acting like very tiresome, belligerent people by fixating too much on how I began this.

lurk fucking forever

Lurk more and read the god damn rules.

Actually kill yourself you fucking moron. I'm serious, actually kill yourself.

Use sage next time.

A recent example of iyashikei that's quickly becoming a favorite is Yuru Camp. It captures all of the fun of hanging out with friends and camping very well while having an incredibly soothing soundtrack and atmospheric sound design. All of the characters are cute and likable.

youtube.com/watch?v=8gLre31Pj9U
Sketchbook is among the comfiest of iyashikei shows.

Yeah, check out Yama no Susume also. Season 2 is when it gets even better. It has the comfy feel of Yuru Camp, but it's about hiking on mountains instead.

Sketchbook: Full Color's is very good, yeah. The cats were also very cute in it.