>Why is this show good?
>It's Fun XD

>It's fun
It's always seasonal moe trash eaters who say that

>It's fun
Literally anything can be fun.
Their show must be pretty shut if that's the only reason they watch it

ITT: Autists that can't understand the concept of fun

Fuck you! Yuru Camp is a deep, intellectual show which deals with the themes of closing yourself off from society, and looking outside of the box of what's considered normal by society. Rin is also one of the most realistic protagonists I've seen. If you don't agree with me than fuck off and go watch your piece of garbage show, Dickhole in Frank'sxxx!!!

I'd rather watch a show I enjoy instead of watching a "good show" that bores me.

t.Fatefag

>Its comfy!!1

>Fatefag
How does it feel knowing one of the main heroines pleases old men for money?

People are wonderfully diverse, some even think it's fun to have their testicles stepped on. If you had fun watching a show, nothing can ever change that. It's still a retarded thing to reply with if someone asks what you like about it or what you think makes a show good.

This is the worst. SoL shows are comfy by definition. It's like saying action show is good because it has action.

That guy on Sup Forums who famously said that fun is just a buzzword, actually had it right. This shitshow started when the infestation of redditbabbies began to take hold and brought in a lot of people who had no interest in actually discussing the merits of games or whatever. Now it's used by Sup Forumsnons who want their generals to be comfy hugboxes.

>Why is this show good?
>The story is very much perfectly weaved, the plot is engaging and realistic and the characters are complex entities that are relatable.

>t. Butthurt Franxxfag
Yuru Camp is literally just a cute, comfy, camping Iyashikei. That's all it is, that's all it needs to be, and that's all I want it to be. It's also fairly informative on basic camping knowledge. It's a series where nothing happens, but in a good way. There's no villain, no evil, not really anything in the form of a major conflict, but that's the POINT. It's meant to just be a slice of life. There doesn't need to be any deeper meaning behind it.

You wish. It's mostly shounenshit eating manchildren that do.

>Why is this show good?
>It has cute girls XD

>It panders to my fetishes
There's no better reason to watch a show

Yeah. Fun is literally the most descriptive factor of "Good".
If it's not fun it's not good. If it's good it means it must be fun. There is no other way around it.

People will like what they like for their own reasons and you can't stop them

see

OP has aspergers

Archer is a shit character and UBW is even worse than Fate.

Why should I take the time to carefully explain out my opinion when nine times out of ten people either don't respond back or give one-line responses. If you actually want longer, more well thought-out opinion, prove to me you're not a shitposter wasting my time.

>what other people enjoy bothers you
lunch break is over go back to class

See
Ask stupid questions get stupid answers. Just watch the show yourself if you want to know if it's good or not since that's subjective instead of asking dumb questions.

>Pray tell, sir, what is it about this piece of media that you like so much?
>LOL BEST GIRL IS ONE OF MY WAIFUS XDD

No moefags say it's comfy