Shingeki no Kyojin

Spoilers in less than 24 hours

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Champion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Annie is the best shingeki. Prove me wrong.

I thought that was Pieck at first

In comes the Veteran of a Thousand Psychic Wars
SNK is based on the book "The Eternal Champion", and the characters seem to have references to characters in the book in this way:

Erekose (Protagonist) = Eren (They both swore "kill them all", and they are gonna die soon for a curse, they want be normal guys)

Iolinda (Human princess) = Mikasa (They are both very jealous and both accuse the protagonist of sympathizing with the enemy, remember Annie)

Ermizhad (Eldren princess... yeah her race is called Eldren and The Eternal Lover) = Historia (They are both blondes and have blue eyes, both had a sibling who had the key to unlock the ancient power of the Eldren people, remember Frieda)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_Champion

Erekose reincarnates to be the savior of mankind and has dreams in which he can see his past and future lives (as the user of the coordinate can see his previous and future users). In addition he is stuck in a battle between two sides, humanity and the Eldren.
The Eldren have an old power that almost destroyed the world and its ruler has decided not to use it even if that means the extinction of its species -the 145th king-

He is destined to commit genocide of some kind, and at some point says "I swear I would kill them all"

Erekose sounds like Eren
Erekose loves Ermizhad, an Eldren princess who is described as a blond woman with blue eyes.
John Daker/Erekose carries the burden of remembering every incarnation he has ever had/ the coordinate.
Prince Arjavh is a stand in for both the 145th king and Armin

LH is best ship. Prove me wrong.

Reminder that Annie is either 100% dead next chap or 100% working with SL.

It could be if you closed your eyes Zeke

Now kiss.

KITAAAAAAAAAA!!

I WANT TO FUCK ARMIN
I WANT TO POUND THAT COCONUT MAN-PUSSY UNTIL MY SKIN FALLS OFF FROM FRICTION

I WANT TO FUCK HIM UNTIL I PASS OUT FROM EXHAUSTION, WAKE UP AND KEEP POUNDING UNTIL THE DAY I DIE

IF THE WORDS "I WANT TO FUCK ARMIN" WAS TRANSLATED TO EVERY LANGUAGE ON EARTH IT STILL WOULDN'T BE EVEN CLOSE TO MAKING YOU UNDERSTAND JUST HOW MUCH I WANT TO FUCK ARMIN. OUT THERE IN THE GALAXY EXISTS A CULTURE WHOSE LANGUAGE IS SUFFICIENTLY CAPABLE OF DESCRIBING MY ABSOLUTE, UNREFINED ANIMALISTIC LUST I HAVE FOR ARMIN.

I WANT TO FUCK ARMIN, I WILL DIE FUCKING ARMIN, I WILL PASS TO THE AFTERLIFE AND RAPE THE RULING ENTITY TO DEATH AND COME BACK IN A FORM CAPABLE OF CARRYING OUT MY URGE TO FUCK ARMIN TO THE FULL EXTEND OF MY LUST.

I WILL KEEP POUNDING THAT ASS UNTIL THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS DIMENSION BUT ME, MY COCK, ARMIN, AND MY INSATIABLE LUST.

Shut up, Eren.

Reposting the predictions from last thread
I hope I'll be able to fill them tomorrow

B...b-but I... I want

Where's the Nuke?

Well that's just a damn shame, now isn't it?

Can you leave me the mouth?

Yarundana?! Ima?! Koko de!!?

He isn't real, faggot.

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

>mfw CONNIE becomes the FEMALE TITAN

Top left corner and bottom right corner were similar, so I added your suggestion

Ghhgh@%@#%~!!!!

A real...damn...shame.

>Connie is the FT
How is that even possible?

Ymir Fritz is best girl

Oh shit, is it happening?

>Jean was the clown
The clown was the manlet

No.

Would Zeke be deceived by a 3/10? How low can he fall?

Armin is gross, get better standards

Never underestimate the power of brocons.

kangz

Same

THE CUTE JEWESS DOGGER

Is this a place for Piecks?

Annie’s dead, FT will appear in the chapter tomorrow to help Eren fight Pieck and Galliard, but the actual FT user won’t be revealed for a couple more months

No, that's about what ancient Egyptians looked like.

I never understood what Annie is doing there

>He doesn't know

>Reiner berserk
>Falco gets armor
one of these is guaranteed to happen

Manlet sense of humour, he might have been the one who left the potty baby in the hole. He would humiliate Annie and would tell her all his shitty jokes if she gets out

>“WE WUZ KINGZ”, also iterated as “KANGZ N SHIET”, is an expression primarily used by users of Sup Forums’s Sup Forums (politically incorrect) board to poke fun at those who adhere to the Black Egyptian Hypothesis, an often disputed theory which postulates that Ancient Egypt was a Black civilization and that some of the most notable royal figures from the Dynastic era were of African ethnicity, including Tutankhamen, Cleopatra and Pharaoh Khafra, who is generally believed to be the face depicted on The Great Sphinx of Giza.

Somehow I feel more stupid

for the sake of Reiner's character, it would make sense for Annie to be dead, Reiner's guilt was partially about going on with the mission when Bert and Annie were against it and he ended up surviving while they ended up dead/lost. If Annie just shows up now, it would ruin that plot point.

It can be.

A cute

won't it be obvious from the titan's appearance?

I know the meme, it's just it makes no sense in that context.

Worst girl.

Maybe, but it won’t be actually confirmed for a couple months still

When will they fuck?

Hitch is the new FT.

>No veiny dick
Lame

Cruella de Vil seeks her dalmatians.

If it's a male user being turned into a female form titan then Isayama could probably alter their look enough to throw people off a bit

Not really, physical characterists would be obvious right away. Though I'm pretty sure ragetard ate Annie with crystal and all.

There it is

I want Hitch to become the FT.

Beutiful

she's too lazy. I'm sure we've discussed this before

Finally spoilers are out

what does this image make you feel

Spoilers here, brothers

She's good when she wants too. Anyone can be the FT though.

your my favorite poster desu

cute

>Manipulative non-human skank
Worst taste possible.

>when she wants to
how often is that
she graduated with the 104th, she has the basics. However there is an infinitely superior choice in terms of combat training/experience in Sasha.
Hitch would rather spend her evenings on the street corner, being the FT would cut into that.

take that back

Make me, non-human literal monster blood lover.

How do you think it'll make him feel?

Do you think he's gonna go ALL FEELINGS OF SEXUAL DESIRES HAVE LEFT MY BODY. MY COCK HAS SHRIVELLED OFF AND MY BALLS TURNED INTO SPECK OF DUST. I DON'T WANT TO FUCK ANYTHING ANYMORE. I WANT TO BECOME AN EMBLEM OF CHASTITY THAT WOULD PUT EVERY NUN ON THIS EARTH TO SHAME. IF THE WORDS "I DO NOT WOSH TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH ANYTHING" WERE WRITTEN ON EVERY SINGLE STAR IN THE UNIVERSE, IT WOULD STILL NOT MATCH MY COMEPLETE AND UTTER LACK OF DESIRE FOR ANYTHING SEXUAL or something?

yeah, "new" armin looks like a faggot again

Don't make me do this.

You don't have what it takes to do anything, onifucker

Still no cover?

I don't think Sasha will make it. She was supposed to get killed in Clash.

But I want all them darlings in my frankxx!

She might not be getting FT, but she for sure isn't dying.

Hands of the best girl you dribble of shit

And still no chapter

She's a cute cheating slut.

>Ichigo
>Cheating
>Slut
More like OniThot couldn't defend her claim without pulling his strings and trying to eye fuck him

Based

Sorry user, but you're cute waifu is a cheating hoe. Glasses deserves better.

Swing on it faggot

You don't know what you're getting yourself into. You wanna end up like pic related, uh?

>EHwhale copypasta
>"""based"""
I'm taking your FFfag rights.

Hitch is the most likely candidate, she’d love to become a Titan even if she is lazy

chapter never boys, lost on transit

>Implying I would pilotdeeper into a demon

You gotta

No thanks, I don't want OniAIDS

It's not unusual for spoilers to arrive on the 6th but the cover tends to come out like one or two days before the chapter.

This thread disappoints me.

HUE's that act like people disappoint me but here we are.

Nice b8,m8.

I remember a time which we had summarys and we had things like "You stup bitch" or "Ymir is in Porco's belly",but now nothing.What happened bros? Did the manga mafia took over and buried the leakers 6ft under the ground?

>b8
Monkey please

M8 please...

Based gooks release the full chapter right away rather than letting attention whores slowly churn out spoilers whenever they feel like it.