Couldn't Goku win by just using teleportation?

All Goku has to do is touch Jiren with one of his fingers.

Then teleport himself and Jiren outside of the bounds of the ring.

Why won't Goku do this?

w-woah..

Because he like to fight more than living
Thats why he give Cell a bean

We already saw that Jiren has asspulling powers so ringing him out it's impossible

And Cell immediately got a Zenkai Boost after eating that bean.

He needs to feel a ki for this, in the void there is no way.

Explain then Dragon Ball Super episode 87.

Goku teleported inside the ship nowhere near someone else.

Why did Cell need a bean in the first place? After he blew himself up in his imperfect form not only did he fully regenerate from one cell he even got stronger. It's almost as if this series consists of asspulls.

Jiren is too strong.

Zenkai boosts happen after recovering from near death. Cell only got a bit a scratched up fighting Goku. If he got stronger, someone for sure would've mentioned it.

The Ki need is only for long distance.

I dont think kogu NEEDS to lock on to energy to teleport, he just to be able to see where hes goint to teleport, or otherwise know where it is. Since he can use his ki sensing to "see" people, he's able to use that to also teleport to them. I could be wrong tho

>inb4 nice headcanon

Why would he want to blow himself up over eating a bean that was given to him?

cuz it was raw

i cant stop looking at the butthole

if you think your dick is slimier than mine, your'e wrong. ill whip it out right now i dont give a fuck

He needs a target to teleport to, he can only teleport to someone with a Ki. They are in some pocket dimension and interaction with the crowd has already shown to be forbidden, so at most they could thrown vegeta out, have goku teleport himself and jiren to vegeta, eliminating the three and have 17 win the tournament (can't do the reverse as 17s Ki can't be sensed).

this dick is big enough to fuck you all
LASER VISION BITCH

gurl you fine as hell, whats your name?

Im not a girl, im 17

Oh, well then imma havta commit a felony inside ya bootyhole

why didnt he teleport away after ditching cell on king kai's planet

Giving Cell a bean was necessary.
He needed to make sure Cell was still confident enough to toy Gohan into SSJ2. An tired Cell might just decide to wrap things up and kill Gohan.

this is the most plausible reasoning I've heard for this scenario

because Jiren is so strong that he'd learn the teleport technique just from watching it, and would warp right back into the ring mid-transmission.

>why doesn't a dragonball Z character use common sense?

A bit late to be asking this don't you think?

Canon Gogeta when?

>Zenkai boosts happen after recovering from near death.
Explain pic related

that makes sense honestly.
I always thought it was to show everyone how strong Gohan really was to prove a point or something, how he could beat a full-powered cell but that honestly makes more sense from a Toriyama and character point.

Jiren is too strong to be teleported

A wizard did it

Explaining anything from this arc is a pain in the ass

Wrong, any damage that’s healed gets a boost.

New bread found

>interaction with the crowd has already shown to be forbidden
Full retard.
U2 waved their pink dildos twice, once the entire universe contributed with love energy.
Every eliminated U7 member helped with the genki dama.
Multiple universes considered using potara after Kefla was allowed, despite only U6 having potaras already inside the ring.

Except pic related kept getting zenkai boost and didn't even need to heal dumbass. He was powering up from getting his ass beat

Zamasu actually heals him from near death in the manga. It's Toei that makes him the asspull king.

He needs a ki for reference, but anyway he can freely use teleportation inside the ring, and he has teleported to places with no one near to him. He could likely teleport with Jiren, but Jiren can probably asspull his way back. Maybe the barrier he can make with his mean look means he's not actually being touched, and Goku can't teleport him. Maybe Jiren would punch him hard if Goku tries that, since he already knows how the technique works.

tl dr, Goku could do it but Jiren could counter it

Why I never noticed this?

He can't teleport to a planet without beings with ki, he can theoretically go anywhere in the universe but in Earth he has dozens of ki sources to calculate his position, while teleporting to the middle of nowhere must be impossible.

Black was what happens if you inject a constant supply of God Ki into a Saiyan body.

Our boys in Blue are what happens when it's gained through a form, but the base Red form demonstrates how fucky direct injections are. Like, remember that shit where Soviet Goku's power just kept on growing? It's actually just the same thing with less cyka blyat.

>Why won't Goku do this?
Because that means someone ELSE would end up winning.

This is interesting reasoning but it seems like it wouldn't matter. Cell was pretty handily beating the shit out of pre-SS2 Gohan. Seems like he could've toyed with him even without a bean, since he was a bit tired but not devastated, and also a cocky prick. Also Gohan only really unleashes power when his back is to the wall (like when Piccolo threw him at the mt). Cell deciding to go ahead and destroy him would have been a proper catalyst - probably an even safer than letting Cell fuck around and kill any number of people without a sweat (luckily the first one he actually chose was the relatively inconsequential 16).

>Cell was pretty handily beating the shit out of pre-SS2 Gohan.
It's mentioned that Gohan's ki wasn't dropping though, which pretty much means Cell's attacks were ineffective.

Anime filler

Because Goku isn't a gutless slime like you.

>What was getting his entire top half blown off

>after recovering

except he never recovered

never super is ending, get over it.