How do they get the drinks?

how do they get the drinks?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatanime.ga/?autoplay=0&mute&url=https://i.4cdn.org/a/1517870707897.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandering_Jew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Extension poles

eva is so fucking done, I swear

Just tilt the table a bit and the bottles roll towards them.

They pull the table cloth, but not too fast or else the drinks wouldn't move.

Shit writing

They’re drunk so it looks far away. Really the table is a normal size

It looks like they are playing a variant of skittles on that table to me.

they don't. That's the point. The hosts are fucking with them.

They jump on the table.

Thats the point

The bottles represent the proximity and warmth of human contact, always visible but quite never reachable

What's the matter? Too deep for you?

Ritsuko gets on the table, walks over to the bottles, assumes a crab stance and picks up one with her gaping vagina, clutching it as she crab dances back

Well we all know Misato is a serious alcoholic. The large table represent Misato trying to distance herself from alcohol with the support of her friend Ritsuko but now that the table is so big there is lots of negative space in the frame, because Misato feels empty without alcohol. The massive size of the table could also be interpreted as a visual metaphor for the intimidating, almost insurmountable task of rehabilitation

I want to know how they got the drinks there in the first place.

user, asking the hard hitting questions

Now that I think about it they could have started dragging the cloth over the table and once it was half way there place the drinks on the edge they started at. Then they'd slowly keep pulling the cloth so as to not tip over the bottles until it fully covered the table and the drinks were in the very middle.

That doesn't seem like too much effort if you want to fuck with someone.

They put the drinks there first, then built the table around it.

They used it as an opportunity to showcase their nuclear powered waiter robot, that uses long mechanical crane-like arms to place the bottles.

They're not supposed to, it's decorative.

with the right waiter

They used a drone to lower the drinks onto the table.

The drinks were placed when the table was smaller, back before everyone lost all perspective.

I laughed so hard reading this you wouldn't even believe

Man this show just keep giving, it's amazing

alcoholics will always find a way

yeah man, that ain't even difficult, I'll crawl up there for that sweet nectar

spin the table

BRAVO ANNO

そんなの簡単だよ。
百均でなんちゃらアームってやつを買ってきてそれで取る。
以上だ!

DEEPEST LORE

What's the explanation behind the placement of the bottles? What is that white rectangular prism? Does it, too, contain liquor or is it a part of the table seeing as it's in the dead centre of it?

behind the positioning*

Can't wait for the inevitable autism post that results in a wall of replies.

Obviously

Why are you even here?

Through exposition

>rectangular prism
just a centerpiece

Are you starting it? Put me in the screencap fampai

What manga is this girl from?

Where do you think we are

my chubby boss can't be this cute or something

Kawaii Joushi o Komarasetai

XD XD

As expected from the master

Why is Shinji's plugsuit inside unit 01 in episode 20 after he turned into "400 % synch rate tang" when he was clearly shown not wearing it when he got into the robot in episode 19 ?

LCL is magic. I mean it put bandages on Asuka at the end of EoE when she got out of the sea of it.

Wow, I hate eva now

I think it was mentioned they put it there in case it'd do something.

You mean the asuka+rei doll that shinji conjured up to choke?

Whats the purpose of this big table? Strippers?

What is SEELE? Why was he a cyborg?

Forget that, how did they get that table through the door?

Someone has the edits?

>wall of replies
do you honestly think that many people still post here

whatanime.ga/?autoplay=0&mute&url=https://i.4cdn.org/a/1517870707897.jpg

Kiel ? He's the immortal wandering jew of course.

You have go back.

Impressive

Jet Alone is CUTE

Not him but that's an actual thing, he was a dude that Jesus "cursed" with immortality so that there would always be a living witness to the crucifiction

The drinks are a metaphor for their desires, and the giant table (which they placed themselves) signifies that what they desire is unreachable without removing what they've created.
Also notice their empty glasses and defeated expressions.

well done user

they don't they were put there for decoration purposes only a waiter comes around with the real drinks

They don't, the entire presentation of jet alone was to troll Nerv. Then it backfired.

Damnit you beat me to it

They used the EVA01 Unit. Shinji, a master housemaker, can easily use a robot the size of a building to place fragile glassware without dropping or breaking it.

The problem with this "theory" is that absolutely nothing in the entire series indicates it to be true.

Because shinji's eho barrier was still intact to the point it materialized his plug suit, since thats what he always wears inside the eva.

I'm just pointing out that it's not a pol thing

He is one of the founders who extended his life as long as possible.

A lot of loyalty for a hired cake.

They EXPAND until they reach it.

pull the table cloth

Why is Asuka so fat and ugly?

She's a blow-up doll.

Fitness

>What's the matter? Too deep for you?
Underrated shitpost. 10/10 would laugh again.

Because EVA is the low strength surrealism version of Utena, so it is still possible for things to happen out of nowhere.

Take a fucking theology class, Jesus Christ.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wandering_Jew

So how does this relate to the Keelinator in any way?

He is the wandering Jew.

Honestly episodes 19-23 are so damn good I couldn't care what they pulled.

Common, garden-variety continuity error.

But this is basically right; because overall that bunch of episodes were really fucking good, I don't give a shit about a minor continuity error.

Deepest plot

Wow after I read the thread I'm amazed that they paid attention to seize such deep but subtle symbolism in a seemingly irrelevant scene like this. Anno really is a genius that's born once every thousand years.

I'm more impressed that they went to such lengths just to spit in their eye. I mean they were huge dicks to begin with, but this is an extra special "fuck you".

I wonder if they knew Misato had a drinking problem.

they call over someone from the CLAMP anime next door, who uses her noodle arms to reach the bottles.

Huh, I guess Sadamoto fixed this error in his manga.

One piece is dumb

=.=! are u freaking kidding me !?!?!? Of COURSE they crawled up the table and put the bottles there ! IT's so obvious ffs !

Misato totally didn't want Shinji's cock.

She actually didn't want to. She was just willing to do it because it's the only way she knows how to make men feel better.

Overrated post

You just don't see the subtle deep message about alcohol here.