The end of the first season

>The end of the first season
Feels really bad man, but for a really strange reason I dont feel hate for that asshole scientist
Am I stupid ?

I want Bonedude to be my Bonedad.

He's not evil. He doesn't see the world in terms and good or evil.

Also I feel lewd for that giant demon lady
Am I gay ?

Of course not

Are you a young boy who dresses like a girl? If so, you are not gay.

He gave the kids purpose in life.
Without him, nanachi would just be some prostitute.

What he did was justified. When world war 2 ended the US kept many of the German scientists not because they agreed with their methods but valued their knowledge. Bondrewd did what he did for a reason, hes no asshole. He is a god damned man of science.

Why would you feel hate when the show is written like shit

Im curious to hear your shit opinion user. Please, go on.

>this could be very much canon

it hurts

> Maiden Abyss

You haven't even seen shit yet why he did nothing wrong

I wonder how painful it'd feel if you were in an elevator that shot straight up from the bottom of the 5th layer all the way to the surface.

I liked the show user.... but I still with Wojak face
You know what I mean ?

He just a SCIENCE man like pic related

He wasted a lot of material

>Look mom! I posted it again!

This doctor show up in Bonedad base
Whats happen?

he still has enough nervous system to be affected by the curse, soo, he would be fucked if he ascends 10 meters.

He will gets some upgrade from bonedad

Fuck I hope bon heads down with them later

I want to shove the bun in the oven

They're all already on an adventure together, technically.

NO

Fuck off, third world ESL

I wouldn't mind this manga concluding in 30 or so more chapters. I just want the mangaka to tell his story and not stretch it.

I do wonder how they will tackle the later scenes with the next arc and the nudity for the anime

>written like shit

Considering it follows the manga fairly accurately, that's hard to believe.

Man... That pink premature boob girl would be a slut in future but.... cmon, even sluts deservs to become that pathetic but atrocious monster?
She was like I have no mouth but I must scream
You maybe have notice that I dont say the names of the character because I have a really bad memory for names, but I remember nanako

>nanako

ESL! ESL! ESL! ESL!

Posting in my imageboards, ESL!

I'll get Bonedad right on translating what the fuck you're trying to say.

Probably the Mexican that doxed himself in the last thread.

You're in the first layer with your delving companion, and suddenly this guy comes comes rolling down the slope and grabs her puffy pussy. What do?

See I was the opposite. I just hate when people explain away some evils with necessity or by saying "I never lied to you" when the idea of proper consent never entered the equation.

Sure he asked a bunch of orphans to help him out, but he didn't say "Do you wanna die an experiment or do you wanna die poor?"

It's a lie by omission and it makes me salty.

The thing bondrewd is trying to teach the audience is forgiveness. He didn't know what he was doing, got fucked by science, and the abyss while trying to save everyone.

Let him fuck her while I masturbate in a corner.
t. reggu

>he didn't know what he was doing
You fucking what. The second he brought an orphan back up in the elevator for the first time, he knew exactly what he was doing. He's not evil because he did it once, he's evil because he continuously did it even after knowing the suffering that it caused.

>bondrewd is trying to teach the audience is forgiveness
>He didn't know what he was doing, got fucked by science

You're either a speedreader, an ESL, or an idiot.

Do you know how he got his white whistle?

It would be extremely painful

he divided his consciousness too many times, only his most basic aspirations remained, that he wanted to usher humanity into the next 2000 years by understanding the abyss. His morality and self awareness was long gone by then, probably died with the original Bondrewd.

Like QB,he neglected something important on purpose

>Bondrews's consciousness seems to have been altered to something that is no longer human as a result of repeated duplication. However, it seems that his spirit for intellectual pursuit remains still.

>after a period of time, post usage, their consciousnesses will eventually disperse. making them invalids.

He was pre-fucked up before he started the orphan mill. That's what I mean when I said he didn't know what he was doing. Back when he first started, it seemed like he was exparimenting on himself more than anything. Also, the abyss fuckes everyone up naturally just by existing in it, so the environment fucked him up before the zoaholic did. I don't think they ever talked to much about the true original bondrewd, other than myths. Hard to say if he really knew how hard the abyss/zoaholic would fuck him over.

Honestly, I don't really care much for the main characters. Nanachi makes for an interesting addition, but Riko and Reg are just so fucking boring. Sure they have their little emotional moments, but they're right fucking back to their good ol' selves moments later. Even after all that business with Bondrewd, there isn't even a little bit of jaded to show for it. They might get worked up in the moment, but there's nothing to show for it later on.

I think the only reason I really REALLY like Made in Abyss is for the world building. I don't really think of Ozen or Bondrewd as characters so much as just part of the world in the same way that the monsters are a part of the abyss. I pretty much view the main cast in the same way. If they have to be my vessel to see the rest of the world, regardless of their own lack of character development, I'm all for it. As human beings, the characters are laughable. As part of the Abyssal ecosystem, they're perfect.

I looked it up, but I'm unsure.

Is that the spirit that tricks those magical girls in that one anime into becoming magical girls in the first place?

I think I like it for the contrast of how carefree and happy Riko is with how dangerous the world actually is. The fact that Riko is this character who loves the Abyss and all the shit in it despite nearly dying several times makes for interesting settings. Then in episode 10 it finally fucking catches up to her how fucked up and dangerous it can actually be. Sure in the end she's still gotten back up and marching forward, but I imagine that's because she's going towards her mother and that trumps all negative issues, like a non-functioning left arm.

I get the feeling if she get's to the bottom and finds out her mother's long died or get's killed right as she get's there or something tragic along those lines, it's going to break that carefree spirit in half, which I think is what the author is trying to work up towards. Or it could just be a typical sappy ending, who knows.

They arent human. Not to go into asspul terrotiry but realisticly Riko doesnt get affected by that shit because she has one goal, the bottom. And Reg is more then likely one of the most badass monsters in the abyss, just doesnt really remember it yet. So I get them being kind of stagnant as characters.
Nanachi changes plenty and is decently complex, the Whites are what they are.
I think over all the story is good and the character development makes sense.
>I think I like it for the contrast of how carefree and happy Riko is with how dangerous the world actually is. The fact that Riko is this character who loves the Abyss and all the shit in it despite nearly dying several times makes for interesting settings.
This also, her outlook is perfect.

The thing is Bonedrewd isn't even the oldest White Whistle. We know for sure that Srajo is older than him, since he refers to him as "the old man" when he discusses Srajo and Wakuna taking their Last Dive. Hell, Ozen might even be older than him, depending on how early in his career Bunn is supposed to be. The Zoaholic argument kind of works in that regard, but it's all so much as speculation to how much it actually fucks people up.

>there isn't even a little bit of jaded to show for it

To me one of the highlights of this series is how incorruptible Riko and Reg are. The strength of children who are resilient enough to not end up being jaded. I get what you're looking for, but I feel like you won't find it in the themes that Made in Abyss presents.

Yes,the "harmless" little beast

Rabbit meat is actually very boring, basically just chicken

The world is really nice and the adventure is fun, but I quite like the characters too.
Perhaps I`m just simple.

Hell even if the chances of getting a blessing is 1% I would still volunteer. My life is such garbage I would not mind turning into one of those reject blob things.

There are fates worse than death.

>you have to acknowledge your own evil to be evil
Although I'm beginning to see why 'amoral' gained traction as a description.

>rabbit meat is like chicken
The fuck is wrong with your sense of taste.

Incorrect
If you squint your eyes youll miss much.

Well anons?
F or L?

F to pay respects.

Your thinking of mitty, the girl that got turned into a flesh rug.

Taste the forbidden fruit.

(F)