It's not NBR if she's cute

It's not NBR if she's cute.

>NBR
I thought they were related.

Wait, it's NBR?

They're not.

Akiko is still a great imouto though. NBR or not.

Non blood related.

Incest fetishists get mad when an imouto is non blood related. True men of culture don't care about family relations and only care whether an imouto is cute or not.

That kinda defeats the point of an imouto then. It's just a glorified childhood friend.

>Non blood related.
I know what it is. That's not what I was asking. I was confused because I thought they were blood related, since I've only watched the anime.
>Incest fetishists get mad when an imouto is non blood related. True men of culture don't care about family relations and only care whether an imouto is cute or not.
Shit taste.

Somewhat blood related is best. Like a cousin or something.

If she grew up with you she's as good an imouto as any other. Childhood friends are close but still more distant.

Huh, then why'd he need to go through all that effort to become her favorite author and subtly influence her into loving incest and therefore him?

Seems like he'd have more straightforward options if he knew they were NBR.

I must be tired because I read "What is NBR".

In any case, you've just given yourself away as a man lacking culture.

I think he was the one who knew they were NBR all along and leaving her in the dark.

I cannot for the life of me remember the name of this.

Did the LNs ever get fully translated?

I agree with that, but even so the "no blood relation" bit gets to be a very convenient excuse to the point where many just disregard the whole sibling dynamic anyway.

retard

>fucking your cousin is better than fucking your sister
Are you a hick or something?

as long as theres love nothing else matters

So how did the LNs for this end?

>True men of culture don't care if their child is blood related or not only if it's cute
That is how dumb you sound. If your imouto is NBR you're fucking someone else's sister not your own, even if she's an only child.

>you're fucking someone else's sister
So someone else is getting cucked?