Darling in the FranXX

Bully the Oni

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/L9VzH
imgur.com/a/V9buc
strawpoll.me/15011280/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is better than Eva prove me wrong

It's EVA but it unironcally makes more sense and the protagonist is actually proactive, so you're right, it is better then eva.

Naruto and Sakura's child

but oni is for love not for bully. If you feel the need for bully go find Ichigo, that is why they keep her around.

No bully. Only love.

Yes bully

If it's anything like real horns I doubt this would hurt. It's like cutting nails.

Bully fat people.

Don't make me draw a fat Oni

Every day until you like it

Whose the staff for the next episode

Oni is a good girl, stop.

DELET

Plebian: Oni
Contrarian: Inigo
Patrician: Miku

It's spelt "plebeian"

Who is this cutesaurus and why is she the best?

The posters here are not retarded goddamnit. Stop calling each other retarded.

>twintail tsun trash

depends on how deep you cut it, horns have living tissue, blood vessels, and nervs, and for ones as small as that they should be very close to the surface

02 > Miku > Nana > Ichigo > Ikuno > the other girl

t. retard

>the other girl
Poor Kokoro.

>trash

Stupid cute tsundere trash.

She is my honey. She's the cutest and sexiest dinoccubus in the world.

So do you think Hiro and 02 will be allowed to pilot together or will they get serperated next episode?

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD SHUT THE FUCK UP for a second. Tell me about the headband.

She's not even tsundere. if anything, satan is.

If I took that off, would she die?

They'll just get a slap on the wrist when Papa gets a load of these results.

There will probably be some drama about it next week, but they'll likely become official partners at the end of 5 or 6. We already have official art of Zero Two wearing a white pilot suit so she'll likely become a official member of the plantation pretty soon.

5 more sleeps until Saturday.
Have a fun night posting lads!

Something tells me you're a speedwatcher.

Did we get anymore Yabuki lewds?

it would extremely cute

Doujinshi can't come soon enough

It keeps her 0ni/klaxx blood in control or it stos her horns from growing.

>cuck LMAO
>HAHA NTR
>DUDE SEX METAPHORS
>MUH DIK! MUH SEMON DEMON!
>tfw ywn be oni darling ;_;
I think that covers it, you can all take a break from posting now

Ichigo so cute

Is there any art of 02 wearing the regular plantation school uniform?

Literally just use paint

lol

I want official art, m8.

Not my problem you Aussie faggot

ok Sup Forums
enough
im fucking tired of your bullshit so tell me
why do you hate her?

She's a mildly tall gal

I like 4th best girl ok.

> When you're so bad at sexy robots it makes her cry

but I don't hate her. She is cute and I hope Goro mans up and gives her all the love she deserves. Till that day of course she deserves to be bullied as she makes the cutest faces.
Well not as cute as 02 but you get the idea.

Hivemind.
Lack of taste.
Too new to understand that she is Miuna/Zessica/Noe 2.0, except this time she will win the bowl.

For 016

>she will win the bowl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think Ichigo was just upset to realize just how incompatible the two are. She thought she could pull of the same stunt 02 did only to realize that was a pipe dream.

I kind of hope we get some flashback sequence, maybe at the end of the series or something, of Hiro in the cockpit with 02 the first time they piloted together.

That Hiro was blitzed out of his mind is a given, considering he doesn't even remember the sequence. Maybe it was just the shock of mindmelding with someone for the first time, but if 02 wasn't exaggerating she found the experience to be incredible for her as well.

if people really want to get to the bottom of why she's attracted to him it's simple: he's a 10/10

>except this time she will win the bowl.
Why do you want to hurt yourself?

How big are those Klax cores? I'll bet it turns out there is a pilot in there!

which of the girls would most likely wear diapers secretly?

They just don't believe in her.
Wait until she redeems herself, it's going to be the best shit ever.
Just stay strong and endure the bullying because it will be worth it.

Its time to go to sleep again by myself

>be ichigo
>want to go on adventures with the person you like
>suddenly your almost partner is like
>oni!
>oni? who's oni?
>she's my partner!
I'm seeing quite a resemblance
poor cocona has to be cucked in every show she's in

An hero.

I like her she's third best.
Man I love how squishy Miku looks.

>it's just three minutes of them moaning loudly about how good the other person feels inside them

imgur.com/a/L9VzH

I only like winners.

imgur.com/a/V9buc

Onifags are chronic shitposters. You can't expect much from the same posters that 99% of all shitposts come from.

hiro? oh man, didn't think he would.

Honestly because she only seems like a good character because the other human girls are trash.

Fatty is a literal blank slate so far
Shitty brat acts like a five year old and deserves her garbage partner
Megane may as well also be a blank slate besides MUH EMO PAIN

Ichigo doesn't actually stand on any real merit, she's just not as fucking awful as the rest.

Very nice.

Believe it!

I want to beat up Oni

At first she was pretty much the shoehorned third angle bitch that every shit romance has. Luckily Episode 4 and onward seems to be dropping that shit so now she has plenty of time to get gud.

Also I'm just glad all the fags who called her best girl and MC bowl winner got blown out so early.

Is it just me? Or is Nana kind of a bitch.

She seems to kind of disregard Hiro, and looked upset he was getting a second chance at piloting. She also thinks 02 shouldn't interact with the other parasytes because she considers 02 to be a monster, and was offended when 02 ran off with Hiro to pilot together.

Does she want Hiro to get a one way ticket to the morgue? Because it's implied scrapped parasytes are killed, ironically I could imagine that 02 up until this point had partially been acting as a mill for all the otherwise useless pilots.

You are retarded

No, bully Cocona.

I don't think Nana is very good at her job. Great tits though.

Don't worry
Ichibros will get revenge soon. I can't wait for all these dinoshits to be completely obliterated.
The suffering only makes me stronger.

strawpoll.me/15011280/
PLEASE GIVE POOR TEAM DELPHINIUM SOME LOVE NO ONE LOVES THEM

>Doc: "Boy, you will NOT be sleeping tonight."
>Hiro: "What?"
>gets dragged by 02 into the nearest bedroom

>it's Ichigo's bedroom
>Ichigo is tied to a chair in front of her bed
>02 is wearing the lingerie that Ichigo bought even though its too small furthering Ichigo's feelings of inferiority
>Hiro doesn't even notice that Ichigo is there, he is too fixated on 02's demonically sexy body.
>He doesn't notice Ichigo gagged tied to the chair until 02 asks her if she can see exactly how far Hiro is thrusting into her.
>02 tells Ichigo that Hiro is bottoming out at his hilt, as if they were a perfect fit made by god.
>after Hiro passes out after 15 rounds of making love to the sex version of apollo creed, 02 sits there smug with Hiro's head resting in her lap stroking his hair
>she then gives the smuggest and i mean smuggest look at Ichigo who has cried all the tears a human can physically cry
>02 gently rests Hiro's head on the pillow and walks over to ichigo to piss in her mouth, asking ichigo if she can taste Hiro's seed in her pee.
>during the whole ordeal Ichigo is never broken, as described she can't take no for answer and that is why she suffers so much. For true despair there must be hope.

That's surprising I figured Broro would be worth a few votes.

>burger hours
>shitposting thread

>tfw Chlorophytum have only one vote

How so?

Has Nana given any indication she gives a shit about the parasytes she's looking over beyond some superficial depth. To be fair though, parasytes are essentially child soldiers and slaves to the state. Making sure she doesn't get emotionally invested might be a self-protection mechanism.

She seemed overall nonchalant about the prospect of the entire squad dying out both times, citing importance of protocol over imminent necessity. Fuck, 4th episode she got all pissy about Hiro and 02 running off to pilot together, when we know that the situation with the Klaxosaur had been going tits up.

You forgot
>Muh flop

>euro hours
>same shitposting but at a lower volume because they can't afford computers

I thought the thumb was Kirby for a second there

I'll admit that there is shitposting but is a a literal shitposting thread.

Strelizia!

OP has never determined the thread at large.

I don't hate her. I would probably like her most if 02 didn't exist.

One more than worst team deserves.

I really enjoyed this moment where 02 told her to fuck off.

Important notes from the new interviews:

About 02:
>Depending on your viewpoint, she’s not actually a bad person per se – though to be fair it wouldn’t be wrong to describe her as a bad kid either. I was asked to play her with the intention of making it seem like she’s trying to break free [of something].

About Ichigo and 02's relationship:
>Ichigo does clash with her quite often. She snaps at her, so that explosiveness is something to look forward to. I’m thinking the viewers will be seeing it from the perspective of Ichigo and perhaps, believe that they actually get along well despite fighting. It gets really heated (laughs) There’s a scene where Ichigo lets her emotions out and that’s a highlight as well.

About Kokoro:
>Kokoro-chan’s quite the multifaceted character. All of the others are like that as well, but she’s one who makes it fairly visible. When I saw a first glimpse of that (in an episode that’s yet to come), I came to see parts of her that were not in the original character setting – ‘contradiction’ is what came to mind.
>It is obvious that there are conflicts within her heart; what she says is not the same as what she thinks, and that very human nature of hers makes her do things that will make viewers question ‘why does she do that?’.
> I was told what Kokoro’s position would be throughout and that allowed me to see the direction she’d be moving in. And it made me wonder if it’s a good thing for Kokoro to be going down the path that she’s taking.
>Someone like Zorome can unexpectedly mature as they grow up. Kokoro seems like the older sister of the group but she has a reckless side to her, and is the one to display the most childish ignorance. She admires the adults, thinks she’s acting like one, then goes out and does something completely out of the norm. I think that’s ‘puberty’ for you.
>Pay attention to Kokoro and Mitsuru's interactions.