Fate/EXTRA Last Encore

Just watched the last episode and it was pretty good!
A shame Nero's girlfriend didn't show up in ep2 though. Anyone know where she'd been?

NIKUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4uf3O_99AQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is nobody talking about the show?

Because everybody is waiting for the Nero's Girlfriend-Preator to show up so there's something to talk about.

legless loser and her jobber

She's dead, Jim

No we're waiting on NIKUI Man to punch some bitches

No

I'm sorry.

Did subs ever come out for this?

So what are the theories being throw around about Hakuno this time?

Look at this cute Tamamo I found

Malevolent glitch in the system. A bug that wants to start the war again and that this is a story of healing his NKUI

So which subs are you guys using?

Yes, check Nyaa

Chyuu seems alright

>10 hours after subs came out
>threads are literally dead
Was Shaft a mistake?

I guess I must be a massive Nasufag because I'm loving the original story. I thought Last Encore was going to be shit based on the previews but as long as things don't get totally fucked I think it might be my favourite Fate anime.
Here's to hoping my boy Julius shows up, but if Nasu's sick of him now I'll always have Extra.

How do you feel about the school and arena being replaced by the city? I'm interested in seeing what Nasu does with it

Watched the first episodes of Last Encore, and I will not lie, they were boring

Self-insert Hakuno with a dose of edginess, Nero pretty much talking to herself most of the 2nd episode, the empty places and backgrounds, and the mediocre direction. All of this really bring down the show. Also, what's up with the dialogue? It's bad and uninspired. Even some Orders and My room Lines in the FGO have better dialogue than these two episodes.

Last Encore feels like something written by the Nasu who did Extella and Fuyuki, not by the Nasu who wrote Hollow Ataraxia, KnK, Camelot, or the CCC collab and game. I will give it two more episodes before deciding if I dropped it or not, but my goodness, at this pace it may end up worse than Apocrypha.

It's just so lifeless.

HE HATES IT

>still images and dialogues
how does shaft do it?

13 episodes or 25?

Okay but check this out
You're wrong

>Shirou goes full Seigi no Mikata
>Hakuno goes full NIKUI!

1Vs1,school uniform only,who would win?

I like it because A. it makes for more interesting visual backgrounds B. it makes it very obvious that this is not the Extra we know and C. Nasu's doing some commentary on societal control on this stratum right now so if it lets him do more things with the themes I'm loving it. I also like that this giant ass city shows off how fucking great a hacker Shinji really is, which I didn't think Extra got across the first time. The bath scenes in the elevators are kind of silly but whatever.

Shit thread made by dumb yurifag.

A lot of the threads were diluted during the lack of subs though, to the point that there's not much to talk. That's why when subs came out, there was that whole autistic war between praetor and maestro, and no actual episode discussion.

Should just call it music performer!
no u

2 cours I think

Wasted on Fate shit.

So it shall be.

NIKUI Always wins

Why the fuck was Shinji moving so much this episode? I get that it makes for great stills but jesus christ, if everyone keeps fidgeting constantly it's going to get on my nerves quick.

Hakuno won't ever die when he's killed, Shirou has no chance.

What? The shaft style is the best style. I wouldn't thought it was like pro-ADHD if anything.

I want to watch horror movies with umu and her girlfriend!

It's a good thing we don't have a female MC. Based shaft and Nasu.

How is Hakuno even a self-insert? Dude is straight up crazy and hell-bent on ending this war through blood, instead of just agreeing to Shinji's peaceful solution.

Laughed so hard she lost her side and her legs.

Personal theory is that he's the accumulation of all the NPC hate, but the reason why it takes the form of Kishinami Hakuno is because Hakunon is the strongest will that makes up his being.

blame the buttmad sub groups like Not!UTW and years of ripping crunchyroll via Horriblesubs.

And then blame autists that shit on people trying to fansub within Sup Forums that make minor mistakes and chase them away.

Reminder that even regular Hakuno would choose to slap Shinji and Drake's shit

didn't this rwby spic trap get banned?

>that pic
Why is the internet so full of autism

NIKUI

> That's why when subs came out, there was that whole autistic war between praetor and maestro, and no actual episode discussion.
Reminds me of stuff like the localization fuckup during Gaim. Personally I'm fine with Maestro over Praetor as long as they're consistent.

Why is he so angry?

I was really sad that Hakunon wasn't going to be the protag but honestly i'm enjoying NIKUIman a lot and at this point i think there's a good chance Hakunon will still show up so all is fine.

Weren't there issues with the Wild Arms redone translations where fans sperged out over the new translators correctly translating terms that the original translators completely fucked up?

>spoiler
Same here, since in this very episode she explained the reason for calling him so (being an instrument for Hakuno).

Because the AI are becoming sentient.

Hakunon is actually gorgeous. I unironically think she's the best looking female in the Extra series

>Read the Nyaa comments
>Herkz likes Maestro
wtf I love Praetor now

I would've loved if they used both MCs.

lol

They did

youtube.com/watch?v=4uf3O_99AQc

$5 says if 2 cour first will end with this song playing as the teaser for the 2nd half because what is a SHAFT show without Chiwa Saito thrown in at some point.

There seems to be a reason for it given we got a flashback with Shinji stabbing Hakuno in the game school.

I'm used to being called a nigger retard but for some reason this reply offends me deeply

Not active enough for now. Only half the MC she should've been.

she'll appear and replace vlad and the clown that much is certain. Probably will die as pitifully as redmeme since this is a Nero show

NIKUIman is okay. I just hope this show doesn't devolve into retarded romance drama like FA did.

I've never even heard of this problem until I saw that shit on nyaa. Fate Extra has been out for what like 8 years?

But I want Extra Vlad animated to counter his shitty fate in Apocrypha.

Yes, but translation errors have a habit of sticking around if you aren't well-versed in the original material. Like how somebody pointed out in that thread that Toko's "dirty red" name is a bad translation too.

>best Vlad keeps drawing the shortstick
IT'S NOT FAIR

Fate/Hand Shakers

Fate/Monogatari

Personally I think SHAFT is actually pretty well suited for Nasu's style. It'd be interesting to see their take on Tsukihime.

Is there even a point to Julius anymore seeing as how Hakuno is all ready full edge?

Seeing two edgelords interact is always nice, maybe they'll bond over their mutual hatred for the system

Who knows, but Li is confirmed to show up, so.

Goddammit.

I'd love to see which of the two would ultimately out-edge the other but Julius is really most useful to make the Harweys seem more legit.

Julius is for Hakunon so no, omit his ass.

>for Hakunon
lol

I gave you the benefit of the doubt by assuming you weren't a fruit but if you insist, Li/Julius is the superior gay ship anyway.

Going Hakunon wastes his teary manlet appeal, same with Shuwen since there's nothing that spurs it

>implying the second half won't just be the first half repeated but with Tamamo instead of Nero

>LGBT representation
>problematic
>tvtropes shit
Why do these living jokes have to be at the expense of the rest of us?

Thank god we Asians still considers these as jokes.

>the thread made earlier is about to die
This is bullying. BULLYING!

just let it die

Tamano no Mae and Shinji were made for each other

Wrong, newfag. Shinji and Melt were literally made for each other.

How would you like their Tsukihime?

>Like how somebody pointed out in that thread that Toko's "dirty red" name is a bad translation too.

What's the good translation?

OST when?

Wouldn't that spoil things though?

I'll go with YOROKOBE Chyuus "Maestro" is retarded and that other group makes too many mistakes

Seriously, YOROKOBE or Chyuu?

Anyone have that screenshot with Matthew?

Frankly, ether is fine, provided you're not a pretentious gamer who keeps insisting his point of view.
The more important point is, should you watch now or wait for the Netflix video source which will have no dimming. Hence why the current Chyuu sub is v0

I want to like it, but the character designs are just so bad

Why?

Scar Red/Scarred Red, meant to sound like Scarlet.

Yeah, it's...weird and not at all how I remember Extra going but honestly those are both compliments. It's a trip, and I'm enjoying the ride.

I just can't stop thinking of it as Fate/Madoka Rebellion Story.

Never thought I'd say this about Last Encore but the thing I'm most interested in is Hakuno.