Buyfag thread

Other urls found in this thread:

1999.co.jp/eng/list/360/0/1
event.goodsmile.info/figma10thanniv/en/survey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Guide: buyfag.moe

>Delayed to April
sadness

Is her source material any good? She's cute.

Will she get a good scale?

Cheers. Wasn't the customs it seems.

Lucky you.

for a second, I thought this was the trap

Why

because her brother looks similar to her

is her anime worth watching?

Is Nippon-Yasan a good site to buy japanese goods?

season 1 was very good but kind of generic. season 2 started out amazing but then ended weak. overall 8/10 if you like the genre

no

Use it as last alternative, they are known for different jew practices and late shipping

They sell bootlegs

I want to fuck Anzu

>different jew practices
which ones?

Overpricing low stock and limited items
Canceling orders and then reuploading the same item at a high markup
Using shipping estimates that are magically always wrong and asking for more to ship your shit

Among others

Where do you guys hide your anime figs when family comes over?

Up your uptight ass

That fucking sucks. Wanted an alternative to solarisjapan and Amazon.jp but better stick with the known sites.

>hide
I don't. But I don't have anything so lewd I'd be ashamed of it.

Why are these so expensive? I thought they were supposed to be

1999.co.jp/eng/list/360/0/1

Sales just started a few minutes ago. Gogogo

They've been perfectly fine for me, I use them because they're cheaper than BiJ. Granted, my 2 successful orders are years old, perhaps these complaints are from new management. If I get my new order in March successfully I'll let the threads know, it's for the new GEM Kotetsu.

Kinda want that Jougasaki Rika but the prices arent amazing

I dont usually buy jointshit, but i'm tempted by Raven.

just ordered a fig, damn impulse buying is killing my cc, I will have to stop browsing /buyfag/

what did you order? I was eyeing that calne ca but saw that it was the older version

What a halfassed sale, they're not putting on fantastic discounts like they usually do. I'm still waiting for someone to put the Haruka and Makoto Freeggots lower than 10,000 yen.

Alter Eli it was the only place which allowed RSAL small, so it was a good deal, 15k with shipping, thanks for the link.

>he doesnt own them yet

Faggot

Toy dorks, please vote for Gabriel Tenma for the Figma thing if you don't care about Figma or also like Gabu. Cheers bye
event.goodsmile.info/figma10thanniv/en/survey/

Alter Eli at 12.4k is pretty damn sweet. Missed out on Sagiri though :'(.

fuck off

I have enough bishounen figures as it is, I can't justify adding another 2 simple-looking ones unless they don't cost me much.

Though those crane games were retarded. I was right, but luckshitted this in 2 tries after winging it since the lag was incredibly broken.

>I have enough bishounen figures as it is
faggot

These finally came in today.

qt2b

I'm sick and tired of FGO and all type moon related shit, can't wait for that franchise to die already, so more figures from different sources can be made.

Man, wtf is this?, I thought LESLyzerosix was a good sculptor.

those are some skinny ass legs

terrible

Preferences are preferences. Faggot.

What the actual fuck

Has any of their stuff been turned into a fig before? Thought they just did 3D modeling, not surprising if that doesn't turn out great as an actual fig.

Hifumi a cute.

what a nice hair sculpt, lmao.

his stuff has never turned into any figures.

welded tits.

Too bad on the Hana fig the bed is not soaked in her piss

This is the most useless censorship I've ever seen.

New to anime?

BUY PORK

What does it have anything to do with anime? The people who put that "censorship" on her nipples are from moeyo.

I actually like/used to like that one but buyfag threads have totally ruined Pochaco for me

yea this is a huge deal breaker since i was only going to buy this for my dick

ty

I will tell ya, it's a nice fig but Makoto going through puberty and looking weird as fuck they nailed perfectly.

I would love a Gou fig, but that will probably never happen

Because there are far more extreme examples of useless censorship in erotic Japanese media then that.

Should I spend ~$50 on 4 doujinshi?

poses are honestly ugly, makoto is breaking his arm

I already voted and not for her. Fuck off.

>$50
So long as you're prepared for the potential of an all new slippery slope.

Yuruyuri was never

You still have no point.
Also it's "than". Now fuck off.

Yes. Then you'll spend 300+ for comiket

Here comes the re-release

Comical

The other one is the trap.

I think you need to calm down buddy, it was just a joke.

>buddy
What the FUCK did you just call me, fag? Who do you think you are?

>that face

Looks like a shitty rendition of some sort of cracked out Disney princess character.

Roasted just like in my guro manga.

heh

Ugh I should just sell any figure I get that doubles in price. I think I'd rather have the money and then rebuy later if it rereleases and if not no sweat.

titties

anyone regret getting the other mercury now?

From?

So it's perfect for a ShindoL fig is what you're saying

Still gives me boners.
Will probably buy.
Louboutin heels are my weakness. As are girl(male).

for the dude a few days back who wanted to see what no ass heart was like

I wish they'd done something like this for the Formal Craft Rin fig.

Did anyone else preorder the limited edition Utena boxset off of Amazon? The product page has 404'd and now I'm scared.

I know TSF is what got shindol known but I think we can all agree Henshin emergence is his best work and best girl should have gotten the figure instead.

Booty aside, I really like the design and color scheme from 4GO.

I like amputees

I'm sure there's amputee figs, but they're probably those ugly ones from cheap R18 companies that aren't like Native and such.

was she modeled off shiburin

If it was going to be Emergence, I'd prefer her gaudy gyaru look.

Everyone's dropping SSR patches soon and I love it.

>favorite store ran out of stock for a book that hasn't been scanned yet
Only Alice Books still has stuff, but I've never had to use it before. Do they accept CC instead of Paypal and ship to PO boxes? Or should I pay a proxy to handle it?

Ehh, I wish they didn't make the mouth on Yumeko's third face so long, the other face is sufficient for a humorous option. And she comes with 3 tiny token accessories when I think they could've included better gambling sets. Not sure if want.

Fuck that, I'm requesting Altier