Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler 136

I finally got to reading the latest kuroshitsuji chapter. I've been really enjoying the flashbacks even though they have been going on for a while because I'm finally getting explanations of what actually happened during the summoning night. But I got kinda depressed during the chapter because I thought they the summoning happened after raping the brothers. Damn, I didn't expect that they were raped daily for a month until the ritual. I can't also wait to find out who were the people that attacked the Phantomhive mansion. I'm guessing there's probably one more month of flashbacks.
What was your guys thoughts on the chapter? Think the flashbacks needed to be shorter?

the best scene from the chapt

The pacing needs to be faster and the whole thing seems glorified actually.
>here's some frilly scenes and butterflies

I'd be more excited if we haven't been having flashbacks for almost a fucking year.

how close is kuroshitsuji to ending?

This chapter is full of shota mindbreak and it's delicious

kuro-SHIT-suji

Beautiful, metaphorical rape since butterflys/moths have always been part of black butler
Shit, Im thinking not until 2020 because of the pace

We had the big reveal but there are still ends to be tied. At least we have an end in sight now.

Another decade atleast, there's the chinaman, undertaker and the queen.

I didn't want a shota fetish too.

oh fuck. I totally forgot about the Queen. I wonder what her big reveal will be?

What type of drugs did the twins get injected with? I felt bad for that shota that got raped to death.

it gave me a boner

You're dastardly but with taste

I'm not gay but this was too hot.

shotas are for rape

this is so slow. I want to get back to the current time

>poo butler dies
>big twin ciel reveal
>shit starts getting hype
>flashbacks for almost a year
How did things go from so right to so wrong in such a short time?

Since when did this become so gruesome. I remember Kuroshitsuji as more light-hearted.

Did you not remember the part with the amputee shotacon's murder basement or the part when they burned down his mansion filled with mindbroken children afterwards?

So do the relatives not bring up the other twin since it's obvious he's mostly likely dead or did Ciel have Seb alter their memories after he escaped the cultists?

Of all the things a hell of a butler can do, I don't remember mind change as one of them; please correct if I'm wrong.

Wait, I used to watch this like fifteen years ago when it was a shota in girly clothes solving cases with his buttler. What happened? Why is there another shota Ciel?

Zombies.