Dragon Ball Super

>Unwinnable Battle
>The Final Death-Match
>The Kaioshins’ Scheme
>Strategy Conference
>Limit-Break x Survivor (Instrumental Type C)
>Our Hero, Son Goku
>Far Away (TV size)

>Our Hero, Son Goku

Reminder Broly could've beat Jiren

"You gained this much power without casting anything aside. Congratulations on defeating Toppo. Well done!"
Notice how the behavior of Jiren has become more, well, arrogant. This will probably cost him.

I do not think he expects Vegeta to beat Toppo. Now that he witnessed, he will try to use a similar strategy, instead of moving his pride aside, he will use it.

He is also the only one back so the excitement will of course be high. This pressure, combined with his attempt to derive power from arrogance, is likely to result in his defeat.

In two lines of dialog how the hell did they take Jiren from stoic justice man to smug dick to his friends?

Shit kind of pissed me off.

>it’s basically confirmed Jiren loses
HOW?

Source or GTFO. Vegeta is already confirmed winner.

DISC 2:

Shady Scheme
Desperate Plan
Gorgeous Warriors
Knockout Blow
Precious Comrades
Tactics
Omni-King’s Theme
Strongarm Battle
Limit-Break x Survivor (Relaxed Ver.)
Instant-Kill Battle
Aim for the Top
Formidable Foe
Towards Hope
Limit-Break x Survivor (Irregular Battle Ver.)
Limit-Break x Survivor (Peace Ver.)
Limit-Break x Survivor (Preview)
Fierce Battle against a Mighty Foe
Dream Tag Match
A Fearsome Foe
The Power to Resist
A Secret Plan with One’s Life on the Line
Unwinnable Battle
The Final Death-Match
The Kaioshins’ Scheme
Strategy Conference
Limit-Break x Survivor (Instrumental Type C)
Our Hero, Son Goku
Far Away (TV size)

Fuck this trash. Vegeta is the MVP

Better luck next time, oh right

Dropped. Toei ruined the show again. Goku is the worst cancer in the franchise.

And here I was, hoping for a stronger finish then "HURR GOKU GET DA NEW FOM, MASTEH DA NEW FOM AND BEAT DYLEN WITH SUPERIOR POWAH"
Fuck this. Vegeta has a lot more riding on this and they choose the happy go lucky fucker

With only a handful of episodes left, I'm a little worried that super will have a terrible end. How much can they pull off in such a short time?

>Blue kawaii vegita exists to make vegeta equal to kaioken blue goku
>Blue vegeta defeated GoD Toppo
>Kefla as a SS1 is comparable to the spirit bomb
>The spirit bomb was goku's trump card and gave jiren more trouble than KKX20
Therefore
SS2 Kefla > > spirit bomb > Goku Blue kaioken = Kawaii vegeta > GoD Toppo

>Fierce Battle against a Mighty Foe//jiren
>Dream Tag Match//goku and freeza
>A Fearsome Foe//jiren powered max
>The Power to Resist//freeza
>A Secret Plan with One’s Life on the Line//goku and freeza
>Unwinnable Battle//the last three
>The Final Death-Match//time runs out death battle
>The Kaioshins’ Scheme//reveals the weakness of jiren
>Strategy Conference//wtf
>Limit-Break x Survivor (Instrumental Type C)
>Our Hero, Son Goku//son Goku beats Jiren with mastered UI
>Far Away (TV size)// EoS

Kill yourself retard

I had by in time I'm still part two devices;

No one can be more than Vegeta and Goku, who by annoyance, arrogance or pride; Jiren, in fact, is just for him to put a stop to too.

I think I never thought Toppo justice face, so he is very chatted and disappointed. I also credited that they do not know the Toppo either. I have to say that, moreover, that is half of the lines, hair what and by Toppo When I hit the mark and that I do not have any "Is not that that other to live, and not to die, should be:" I really credited, and share or even value the Toppo Jiren.

It is clear that Loren Jiren (though lost in Sch) or advantageous trade. Goku active and work together as they should, more conlived billion excluded. He is also represented by any of the bullying. Dissident.

who

goku and freeza run wild on you brother

do you like vados?

>People legitimately relate to Goku and think he's a great MC
I almost pity Gokufans.

These are the most kino dbz designs besides ss2
Haters will dispute this fact

This, it's like is entire character made a 180. Even his word usage.

do you like yamcha?

goku always win, so winners in life relate

I really hoped that Vegeta could win this tournament. I was wrong. Dragon Ball is dead for me. Teoi and goku ruined everything. Thanks everyone, I really enjoyed these threads. Bye.

Hey guys, this shit was leaked by 2chan and is exploding right now on r/dbz. Leaks were translated on r/dbz too, what you guys reckon?

127: The Approaching Wall! The Final Barrier of Hope!
>Android 17 desperately tries to protect Vegeta and Goku against Jiren's biggest attack yet! The body of the two Saiyans are broken and battered but Vegeta's hand begins to move...

128: A Broken Promise? Vegeta's Limit Breaking Spirit!
>Goku is down and it falls to Vegeta to hold Jiren off for 3 minutes. Vegeta is on his last legs and all hope seems lost, but then something strange begins to happen to his body...

129: Rebirth of the Saiyan Prince! The Unstoppable Force of Jiren!
>Ultra Instinct Vegeta is born! Against Jiren, the two seem to be equals! But Vegeta's body is struggling under the weight of Ultra Instinct...

130: Limit Breaker and Survivor! An Undying Bond Between Rivals!
>A single minute remains and Goku re-emerges from the rubble! In a last ditch effort to save Universe 7, Goku donates all his remaining energy to Vegeta and admits he is number one.

131: Hero of the Multiverse! The Ultimate Wish Shall Be Granted!
>In his final attack against Jiren, Vegeta surpasses and overpowers the monster of Universe 11! With that final attack, Universe 7 is saved and now it is time for the wish!

VEGETAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
/OURSAIYAN/ WINS AGAIN

Would you a god?

>r/dbz
no one cares

Reminder. Toppo a shit

This would have been great. Unfortunately Toei only cares about Shitku.

>Goku always wins

>Vegeta beats him
>Ginyu beats him
>Android 19 beats him
>Perfect Cell beats him
>Vegeta beats him (again)
>Buuhan beats him
>Beerus beats him
>Frieza beats him
>Frost beats him
>Hit beats him
>Goku Black beats him
>Merged Zamazu beats him
>Toppo beats him (manga)
>Jiren beats him

>GOKU ALWAYS WINS BABY

yeah, i want to get railed in the mouth and ass by her hulking, angelic chick-dick

>tfw it will never happen

probably sidra. inb4 fag

What the fuck happened to Freiza during the last episode? He didn't get knocked out, it's like they just forgot to put him in during the ending scenes.

I was the first one to like Vados

Why are people upset? i episode titles drop or something?

Yeah, they got posted here

I'm gonna need more

Gohan better be the fucking mc in the next series

lol

Super a shit, I would have rather seen this animated just to see if it's as erotic as I imagine

Until Heroes has some new made up Jiren form/fusion.

Gohanfags BTFO. Goku is and always has been the star of DB.

I liked when his shittery got Krillin to come up with the plan to pull Bulma's top off. Many faps were had to that panel.

What are your top 5 moments of the ToP? Here's mine;

>1. Vegeta breaks through his limits and ascends because of his promise to Cabba
>2. Vegeta fights for his family and his pride against Toppo
>3. Vegeta sees through Jiren's attack and lands a devastating hit on him
>4. Master Roshi saves Vegeta from Frost's Mafuba
>5. Vegeta's charged up Final Flash against Jiren

Getting his strength back

>cuckgeta fag suicide watch after the prince of jobbers is confirmed to loose while goku gets the big win

Literally any 17 or roshi moment. These two were the only tolerable ones in super, everyone else was a flanderized mong.

>Goku defeating the antagonist

Would be a nice change for Super.

I always thought gokubros loved vegetabros

Vegeta was the best thing about this tournament and Super in general. I'm gonna miss him.

Probably because his characterizations has hardly been present and we've just kind of been assuming things about him based on context clues. You wouldn't assume a guy who meditates all the time and has a no kill policy is an arrogant ass, but here we are. And you would think someone on a sentai team would be a little more understanding to his team mates and not throw them under a bus. But no.

>Our Hero, Son Goku

KEKETAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Kill yourself

>our hero perfect cell.

God her english voice is bad.

>beating a personality-dry plot device is the big win

Lol, gonna be so funny when Goku vs Jiren is the biggest snoozefest of the series. Vegeta's defeat against a God of Destruction was the big win for the tournament, hence why he was congratulated for defeating Toppo. It is also the most indepth fight in all of Super as it shows the growth of Vegeta, discusses philosophical differences between Vegeta and Toppo and explains why someone should always be true to who they are.

Of course, I don't expect a Kukarot to actually understand all this. You think big punch and flashy colors means a good fight, right? Either way, enjoy celebrating your win over some random Ayy Lmao walking plot device while us Vegetabros discuss the time our prince defeated GoD.

>Our Hero, Son Goku
Nice projection, OSTFag, Goku is not my hero anymore and will never be that ever again, none of the characters from U7 are. Not anymore after Super, I'm still waiting for Kitaro to erase the DBS multiverse.

SPOILER: GOKU WINS!!! FUCK YOU HATERS

Shut the FUCK up

>The absolute state of cucketafags after shitposting the whole day

Chadku wins once again.

>Gero impregnated this

1. Roshi in general. Almost any time he was on-screen the show's quality improved massively.
2. Vegeta smashes through Toppo's Hakai with fists full of Pride.
3. Goku and Vegeta going full power and going head to head against Jiren.
4. 17 smashing through Aniraza's giant ball with his barrier.
5. Goku going UI.

47 days until DBS dies!

It's almost like Vegeta is the only character in the show who is actually a character rather than a caricature.

It's actually because they realize that everyone from u7 looks like overpowered pricks and Goku looks like...well is an evil bastard who murdered untold quadrillions of sentient beings(that's not mentioning how much flora and fauna he wiped out) just to get off.

No amount of Jiren acting like a jerk in the last few eps is going to unfuck goku's popularity.
Fucks sake, he's so shit right now that they are voting in Bardok over him.

I've got this idea. What if someone made a 18 doujin that doesn't feature ntr?

I can't believe Bulma is dead.

Forgot this user

there's none of her with gero?

That pic is great

Any other hero could pull a just as planned and redeem themselves.
But even if Goku does end up finding a way to bring everyone back (or someone else does) It's probably going to be dumb luck and not validate his decision making.

That is 47 days too long. But we must plan a celebration for then.

>it shows the growth of Vegeta
>MUH FAMILY again
>growth

kek
I'll have to admit, Toei is really smart. Making Vegeta act like his Cell saga self every arc so people think that he gets "character development" when he thinks about his family or friends is an easy way for lazy writing.

Helga needs to be edited to look like Neko Musume from GeGeGe no Kitaro.

It's bad in japanese,too she sounds way to young, and when it's her bad half talking she sounds like a little girl gone nuts and her good half sounds like a polite middle schooler especially in this seen

>Vegeta is dead last
>Goku's competent enough to only lose to Beerus and two kids used to games

Leave DBS to Me

5. Goku going UI
4. Piccolo's SBC going through BOTH namekians
3. 17 defeating Aniraza
2. Vegeta and Roshi vs Frost and Magetta
1. Gohan and Dyspo eliminated

She's a generic ArcSys waifu. Sweet in intent, with batshit evil to make her a threat.

>8 Wii U gamepads.

I can't believe this guy will defeat Jiren.

Based like Based manga

>in DBverse Bulma made Nintendo but better

Reminder goku loves his son.

No they can't.
There is no just as planned anything anyone can pull to unfuck this poorly concieved disaster.

Goku has no goddamned idea if the super dragon balls can bring back a universe. Neither does fucking vegeta as a matter of fact.

And if they did, fucking goku and vegeta, especially vegeta, will look like world class assholes because they didn't wish back future trunks fucking universe!

Even the fucking tournament existing makes goku look like a fucking stupid bastard.
Trunks timeline is still there. Hundreds of years into the future apparently as well.
This is all, every bit of it, Goku's fault.

Even if he could wish the universe back..the universal destruction and upheavel and loss of life from the insane universe wide panic his stupid bullshit caused will not be fixed.

This will have a negative impact that will last for aeons. Entire civilizations were ENDED because of this bullshit. We saw this happen with universe 9.

This is horrifying.

>Vegeta's main reason to win the tournament is to uphold his promise
>His promise is to resurrect the innocent people killed in this tournament and save the Saiyans, including Cabba
>Vegeta has now grown and has extended his care and kindness to the remaining Saiyans and has become an honorable man of his word who refuses to throw away who he is in, even if it means more power

>Gokufags think this isn't growth
I mean, I understand if you don't think this is growth. Your character hasn't shown any growth in 20+ years. But come on, you're making your stupidity way too obvious at this point.

I miss him.

A better one
21 raping Krilin like a semen demon while 18 watches (unable to do anything to stop her)

Dizzy and Noel ended up protected, does that mean 21 got protected as well? I still can't fathom how Gero fucked this and decided being an evil dick was a much better use of his time.

Spoilers from the next 4 episodes!!!

>implying being dead last in a video game is a bad thing
Reminder that Vegeta is a man who spends his time looking after his family and training and not playing video games designed for children and manbabies.

*Sigh* Fine.

To be fair, Goku was reduced to a joke of a character.
>never kissed Chichi
>didn't even know basic decorum when paying someone a visit
>never saw a pregnant woman before
Like, you could just replace him with a monkey and it wouldn't make a difference for Chichi.

That's not growth.
That's a cynical attempt to keep the totally hated U6 saiyajins relevant by using the top of the polls and very popular Vegeta to do it.

The motherfucker even gained as new SSJ form.
Why? For a bunch of wastes of spunk he's known for a grand fucking total of 4 hours at most.

Not his family, not his own fucking people, not even his fucking universe, hell his fucking PRIDE wasn't even a thing.
Just to bring back those faggots.

I'm glad DBS is dying.

A man after vengeance always has his mind clouded