Why did Bulma marry Vegeta?

Why did Bulma marry Vegeta?

it's her son's father, why wouldn't she?

Okay......Let me just...sit you down user.

Sometimes people decide to marry out of love.

I know, it's so shocking.

they aren't married tho. check yo trivia son.

Not sure if its true but regardless they're still a long term couple that has children

He has a big dick.

Average lenght but fat as fuck cock

Reminder Tights is the superior sister, weird how Bulma never mentioned she had one until Super.

Yamcha was into being cucked but then Bulma realized Vegeta was a better option in the process

For you

lmao he aint average length
infact i swear bulma was the same height if not taller in the original

They're both arrogant assholes who realised their abasive personalities would cause them to die alone so instead they got together and actualy found a soulmate

she regretted not marrying Goku

BSC. At first, he was just going to be another notch on that massive pile of wood shavings she'd call a bed post.
She caught a glimpse of the kingly package and well, she had her way with him.
She stripped the virgin prince of his royal virtue while he was at his weakest and horniest.
Over the next few weeks well, it wasn't enough for Vegeta. He would hunt her like an animal and ravage her mercilessly for hours at a time.
He outright mind broke her and put his child into her.
He turned the worlds biggest slut, the woman who has more partners then she has numbers in her bank acnount into a one woman man.
That and she always wanted to marry a prince.

Kek

I always figured Bulma and Krillin had much better chemistry together especially in early Dragonball, they would've made a much more interesting couple with Vegeta ending up with 18.

I don't think they're married.

vaget big man and bulma looked and thought he hot, get lots pleasure from him
whats not to get?

Bulma saw good in Vegeta for whatever reason, even when he was being a dick. He did genuinely settle down a lot after the Cell saga and wanted to be involved in Trunk's life so why not just marry him?

What's the point in marriage.

to cuck yamcha

Well Vegeta does come from the royal family, he might ascribe importance to marriage. Or maybe Bulma pestered him into it, who knows.

I've seen some r34 fan art that looks a bit too close to toriyama's style somewhere.
It has a triumphant bulma slowly taking an exhausted and sexually overwhelmed vegeta into her seemingly far too tight tunnel. f

How do you figure?

most likely saiyan sex is life changing to the point where everything else is irrelevant

because the plot demanded another saiyan

bulma was just a convenient womb for toriyama

Taxes

Goku is Trunks father. The Vegetas are manlets besides his dad. And Trunks is the same height as Goku.

big uncut saiyan cock of course, she always regretted not going with goku she saw his dick all the time in dragonball.

To be a princess

Except that trunks has the same eyes as vegeta.

Girls like confident and dedicated man.

Let's face it, Piccolo and Vegeta have the most fangirls.

bulma had never even kissed a man before vegeta though....

Toriyama needed to introduce a new protagonist from the future.

And we'll Goku can't be the one having children out of wedlock, it falls to Vegeta. Bulls is the only other notable female character, and that's that.

He probably forgot that Yamcha even existed at the time he wrote it.

Except Trunks has the most fangirls.
Girls love the prettyboys and why 17 is basically the MC of the ToP arc.

>Goku is Trunks father. The Vegetas are manlets besides his dad. And Trunks is the same height as Goku.

how can you say that, with that picture, and basic knowledge of genetics?

In this shot is Bulma squatting or is Vegeta standing on something? Because the two of them are the same height
as seen here

Because that user is a fucking moron.

they made him taller in Super i am pretty sure

He honestly turned out to be a better husband and father, which is more than I can say for Goku

Bulma is a vapor head woman who always went for hot guys. The logical end for that is her going after the man who gives no fucks about her and literally cratered one of her ex's. That said I don't think she ever actually married him.

everyone knows that father and sons are same height, it's hereditary

My father is a 5' 11" manlet i am 6' 7"

author decision

To pretend she married Goku.

Do you know how many times she has said: "lets leave it to Goku". Heck, she even said it to his face once.

Curious, how tall is your mailman?