Hinamatsuri

Apparently the PV has been out for well over a month. What do you think? Hina's a little too blue for me but otherwise this looks like it'll be the highlight of spring for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=iD0b9-KRoPM

Keyframes are a bit slow, but generally pretty solid. I'm just surprised Mao is in this.

do you think the carpet matches the drapes?

God I hope so.

Something about the artstyle vaguely bothers me. A kinda scary and chilly feeling. It's strange.

Cute. I haven't read the manga but I liked Galko & Dagashi Kashi s1.

>Timeskip Mao
wait what? They're gonna include the timeskip? Isn't this gonna be just a 1 cour run? Is it enough?

Judging from the PV. They're probably gonna skip some chapters or have insane pacing. I'm scared.

>still watching anime adaptations
fucking Redditards

Fingers crossed for 2 cour, although studio feel's precedent probably means that it's probably going to be 1 cour.

>post timeskip confirmed

How breakneck is the pace going to be?

Speaking of which, do you like Twin Peaks?

If the animated delivery doesnt kill the jokes, it will be definitively AOTS.

When does the timeskip happen? I only read up to like chapter 20 or something like that a few months ago, there was no timeskip yet.

It was volume 9, can't remember which chapter. But it was definitely the Hinamatsuri volume with only Hina on the cover with ketchup on her face.

That's the thing. It's either going to be a beloved classic absurdist comedy that ranks with KMB, Cromartie, and Nichibros, or it's going to be a complete fucking disaster. I'm nervous. I don't want one of my favorite mangos to have a bad adaptation.

Agree. Speaking of which, the voice actress for Hina is a non famous one. Saw a list of her roles and it was just endearing. Stuff like "background lady #2"

Not that im complaining, she might be a great fit.

New chapter when? My boy Nitta needs it

She doesn't emote much. Anyone who doesn't ham it up too much could do the job. There are a lot of characters who will demand a far greater emotional range, like Hitomi.

It's been like 2 month or so, where the fuck is my chapter Masao?
>inb4 it's Mao's chapter again
You better not.

Takako TANAKA (seiyū)
田中 貴子
Family name (in kanji): 田中
Given name (in kanji): 貴子
Date of birth: XXXX-10-05
Hometown: Fukui, Japan

Cast in:
Atom The Beginning (TV) as Female university student (ep 6); Girl A (ep 8)
Hinamatsuri (TV) as Hina
Konohana Kitan (TV) as Child (ep 7); Girl 1 (ep 8); Kenzoku 1 (ep 12)

> Female university student (ep 6)
>Girl A (ep 8)
>going from unnamed background characters to lead role

Yep, TV Hina would be carried by her co-characters in the show just like in the manga.

Next chapter in middle February. I hope it's Anzu-mari sou chapter, author is foreshadowing it a lot.

>Studio feel. is at it again
>boys I smell a miracle

Hitomi's VA been doing a very good distressed character before, so she'll be fine.