Yuru camp

This boobs can't be comfy at all

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/out/thread/1186752
youtube.com/watch?v=72FJSwegork
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

True, but we have a ton of flat characters to compensate.

I want to touch Nadeshiko's belly.

How would you do that

Very carefully

Put sleeping pills in her food when she isn't watching

Still mad

The titties always have a sway on my penis.

Post pictures of you breaking soba noodles to the author's Twitter

Spin and keep pushing it bitch.

Why is all fan art so shit

They make me feel pretty comfy.

>Wanting unevenly cooked noodles

>Yeah, she shouldn't have broken them so they could fit in that tiny pot!
I don't care about that at all. It makes perfect sense to break them in this case, why the fuck would you be mad? If she followed the "don't break them" rule, she would've ended with noodles that are half done just right, half terribly undercooked, which would have a horrible mouthfeel.
She should be using plain ramen blocks, anyway; these things are made so they're ultra absorbent. I wonder why she isn't using them when it's going to save her time.

>Sample.

Go back ta Italy, ya fuckin' wop bastard.

ayyyy gabagool fuggitaboudit

omg it looks so cute and right amount of chubby

>Italians actually get mad at this.

FAT

GAT

HAT

with my child

have you ever cooked spaghetti
dumbass

K user, do better.

BIG!

Look at this pleb. True comfy is comfy for your dick as well, in case you didn't know. If your dick isn't feeling comfy, then take off your pants.

Yes, and it doesn't fit in the pot unless you break it in half.

>doesn't fit in the pot
It does if you know how to cook and not just simply drop dry pasta to boiling water and leave it alone.

Try using your brain juice bit more efficiently when cooking, it's not that hard.

Now do the same while cooking in a tiny pot.

>at an altitude of 1600 m
>at a temp of 2 degrees
>after driving 150 km
There's more conditions to it.

Keep in mind she's never really cooked before and normally bring instant food when she camps.

タイツgood!

I spat my hot cocoa all over my computer screen, fuck's sake.
How the fuck does something like that even happen?

You're wrong

At the rate everything is being adapted I'm expecting to see Cashier Aoi and a little bit of Nadeshiko and Rin camping together.

What chapter is the current episode adapt?

Chapter 8. The chapters after that are not very dense, so I guess they could do about 3 at most in a single episode without it feeling too rushed.

Fuck, it's almost time I went to bed - I can barely keep my eyes open.
Chapter 7 and 8 for episode 5. They've been following the "two chapters per episode" rule for the most part; there are some halves thrown here and there because the director felt it was a better end to end the episode. This is what they're probably gonna do now. In hindsight, it's probably not going to be three whole chapters, but it's gonna be in the ballpark of that.

I would still eat that if I'm completely honest

So would I.

This sounds like a fun idea.

But user, If she's sleeping, how is she supposed to get that fat? She wouldn't be eating.

I would kill myself if that would grant me the ability to turn into Nadeshiko's neechan. Catering to Nadeshiko's every whim and driving her, and her friends around is all I want in life. A life without that is a life not worth living.

nigger what the fuck

yes it does, you put it in, wait 5 seconds so the part that's submerged gets soft and push the rest in
>if you know how to cook
more like, if you have a brain

No. Stupid Muricans get mad. The sort that says "Eye tally" and believes that cooking noodles in a pot requires strict "Italian culture" rules and a very high IQ. Italians don't give a fuck. Breaking noodles into convenient length is standard procedure in most households.

What? How did this happen? Gas flame and max heat for faster cooking?

Just become a middle school teacher and you can have this sort of fun for the rest of your life.

That actually doesn't sound bad. I'm not going to be exactly like her sister, but I guess if I teached at a rural place in my country I could get pretty close to her lifestyle.
Hell, I could even get the occasional middleschooler to their home after they'd participated in some kinda event, and I'll be able to get their spirits up with an inspiring speech. And there would be free grounds just waiting to be solo camped in all around. Or maybe I could invite my colleagues with me occasionally.

Just a little.

>Still posting sample.

It's most likely staged.

I love camper butt.

Rin's mom is super cute.

Perfect body, perfect character.

Basically it's what happens with high heat + leaving the noodles sticking out unattended without stirring and pushing them down. As they soften some either burn against the pot rim or dip down over the edge and touch the burner, setting the rest alight.

SOL spinoff featuring the Yurumoms all chatting and enjoying tea together while their daughters are out camping when?

user, she didn't cut it in such small pieces, she still could roll them up with a fork.

any new hetero fics?

FUCK YURU CAMP
archive.nyafuu.org/out/thread/1186752

I want to see Nadeshiko's mom.

Would she look more like neenee or Fujiko?

I hope she looks somewhat like Nadeshiko.
Just like how Rin's mom looks similar to Rin.

I want Shimarin to kick my ass.

>Just like how Rin's mom looks similar to Rin
So just Nadeshiko with a short mom haircut?

1 day and 18 hours

>short mom haircut
That would actually be refreshing to see, contrast to both of her daughters' long hair.

I want to kiss Shimarin's ass.

It'd be hot

Friendlier reminderer:
Being gay is wrong

That too.

At least today we had the new Sora Yori episode.

what is the best way to shave eyebrows?

Shave your face off.

Cut them into cute, silly, short, curved parallel lines.

What does this say again?

She's a pussy though

"Honk if you like boobs."

Will give a car blowjob for as long until the destination point.

it says the pleasure of being cummed inside by a park in yamanashi while using a flute

You decide.

Smug and snug

Is Ronaldo watching the stream?

picked the fuck up with shaver ready

Give me a ride and I'll give you a ride.

"Salty coins and milk"

youtube.com/watch?v=72FJSwegork

reminder

I'd drive them wherever the want, even across the fucking ocean.

Inuko is a nice girl.

anal.

God i can't wait for hmanga, there's already good fanart

Why do I like it so much when anime girls put their hands in between their legs like that.