Hunter x Hunter 372 Viz

Not Viz user but for those that want it www105.zippyshare.com/v/EYtqhD7c/file.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!aMQ00TRC
www105.zippyshare.com/v/EYtqhD7c/file.html
wasabisyrup.com/archives/rVl8dSP32W8
mediafire.com/file/ta7eb1umlihbm0u/HxH c371 - Mission [viz].cbz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you user

Thx alot user i really needed this

>zippyshare
You fucking nigger

I dunno, something about this link feels fishy.
Someone dump the chapter in this thread.

another shit chapter

Link doesn't work, says the file is corrupted/ damaged

Nice try tho

It's a slightly larger file size than I would expect too, call me a pussy but I'll err on the side of caution.

It's safe. The images have an higher resolution because they're extracted from the full Viz WSJ uploaded by another person (not Viz user).

I'm not the person who opened the thread.

What's wrong with it?

So what happened with Hanzo? Where is Theta? What is Sale-Sale's master keikaku? What's with the weirdass tombs on the ship? Who's the assassin?
What the fuck is going on

It triggers me that the resolution isn't the same as in the others.

Tune in next week on Hunter Z Hunter!

how strong is Gone?

Hanzo skill 0 emerges from behind the enemy and Hanzo's doppelganger gently wraps him with a stubbornness of affection, turns into a shuriken and like a dazzling dark eye all of Hanzo's aura mercilessly howls out in an attempt to destroy the enemy

Somebody dump the pages.

According to this ranking made by Togashi, he's pretty strong for a Nene less child.

Thank you user, download worked and it looks great, higher resolution than other rips it seems.

dumping

He went straight from killing a guy to being back in his room with no one there, so unless the dragon ate Bisky then it could be some sort of illusion or he’s trapped in a dream or something.

We still don’t know what happened to Theta after volume 35. Highly unlikely she’s actually dead but she’s 100% not in a good position currently.

Crash the boat (with no survivors) while he floats away using his blubber for buoyancy and eating his girlfriends for sustenance until he gets back home.

Probably related to the Nen Beast ceremony since there’s 14 capsules and 14 princes. It’s probably required to finish the urn ritual, like returning the energy the urn expended in creating the Nen Beasts after the war is over or bolstering the strength of the survivor’s beast. The King seems like a pretty laidback guy despite his cunning and ruthlessness, and he can only afford to be like that if he’s got a magical invisible titty spider protecting him from all conventional means of assassination. It’s likely that he himself goes in the 14th capsule in place of the winner, since there can only be one King and it doesn’t sound like any of his predecessors got to retire peacefully.

We still don’t know.

We still don’t know.

Ongoing manga is always difficult to follow over long periods but fucking Christ this arc is dense. I have no idea how Togashi plans to resolve it all.

thanks boi

checked

cheers lads, much appreciated

Thanks

Thanks for dumping the chapter, user!

>Tyson
So that's the correct romanization, not Taithon

Does camilla have autism?

Cummy has the most inconsistent design out of the Princes. Next Pitou confirmed.

These pages contain some important differences from the MangaStream translation.

She is just pretending to be retarded

i dont get what happened here, is that guy who killed momoze?

Yes.

Does anyone have mega link of all of Viz's scans so far

nice try mr FBI

man Viz is so much easier to read

Hanzo explained before the Hiatus that the killer was probably one of the two guys resting when Momoze was killed.
Hanzo approached one of those guys this chapter pretending to be a Benjamin man and more or less asked him if he did it.

Turned out the guy had an ability very similar to Hanzo's because Togashi is lazy. Maybe that confused you.

who ordered the murder?

Thank you for the link it worked with me and the pages are HQ better than the previous viz anons
Hope you keep posting the next chapters too.

i thought the astral projection part ws Hanzo telling him his hatsu in order to gain his trust.

It looks like he's making the retard (eyes facing opposite sides) face.

me_____________

nobody. He did it to win favors

either all of the 6 guards present got similar orders from their queens & princes, or the guards were taking the initiative so that they would be nicely rewarded by the battle's eventual winner. (the dialogue from the chapters where it all happened suggests the latter)

Yeah, this is what I thought too.

thanks
it's been a long time without a chapter

No, Hanzo speculated that whoever killed Momoze used a techinique similar to his own form of clone no jutsu. In that the user has to be immobile to create a clone with that much precision.

At the point in which he's confronting this guy; he's just taking the steps to confirm that he's got his target by getting him to spill the beans. This guy probably died not even realizing that Hanzo was also using a clone.

And assuming that Hanzo is using Emissions it's equally damning that this guy could see Hanzo's clone to begin with unlike his own Astral Projection which uses conjuration (The queen can see it despite also being half-awakened)

Spoilers most likely to come out today or tomorrow. WSJ is out on Saturday this week (confirmed on 2ch)

Could some of the bodyguards beat Spiders? Other than Bill & Hanzo of course, those could kill Henthru, Feitan, Chrollo, Shizak and Bono for sure.

Basho can beat all of them with one hand tied behind his back

Yeah. Unless there's some shady bitcoin shit going on, it seems the best one of those I've seen in years. Except maybe 500mb limit or something.

shit manga
shit fanbase

shitposter

Be honest lads, did you watch an animated adaptation of HxH first? If so, what made you go back and read the whole manga?
Assuming you're not a pleb and DID read the manga

nice argument, togashidrone

Can someone post the picture with gon-san about to smash pitou and he turns around to say something philosophical and edited in, to killlua?

nice argument, shitposting drone

This "Master" is probably disguised Hisoka, at least that's what my gut is telling me. For some reason, this guard gives me fodder vibes for him too. Maybe it's because of Hisoka's knee comment he made vs Chrollo.

I read the manga first but have only seen bits of 99 and 11.

I wonder how the hell that works, because I hate how low res the magazine is

O MY

You're fucking welcome. I wont spoonfeed you again

mega.nz/#F!aMQ00TRC
Key: !hHhdxScmnNqU7CJG0lYLWw

Woah really? We'll get spoilers this early? That'd be great unlike last week it was late.

The bubbles are not particularly clear in that page, but if that is the case the whole "Nen abilities and nen beasts have become public, so now they're officially admissible evidence in court. A detailed reveal of the ability on the note would be the perfect touch." bubbles would be rather useless.

>www105.zippyshare.com/v/EYtqhD7c/file.html
GOD BLESS YOU MY SON

Can somone uplpad the viz chapter in a better file format, please?

7zip won't let me open the rar file in the op.

That cunt of a mother really pisses me off. Its her retarded ass fault her own daughter (who was second best girl may I add) is dead. I hope she gets brutally killed in the most painful way possible. Dumb bitch deserves it.

Are we getting spoilers tonight or tomorrow?

Cammy is nice. NICE!

Soon™

They dumped the fucking chapter in the thread you absolute buffoon

We’re lucky if we even get any tomorrow

The chapter is out tomorrow, so it would be quite strange if we didn't get it by then. Early chapter this week friendo

Is this fake news?

Cammy>Kachou>Tubeppa>Tyson>Momoze>Fuushitsu

I want it on my hardrive.

I'm not downloading iages off of Sup Forums.

Nope

The chapter is out Saturday this week(WJS normally releases on Mondays). We always get spoilers 3 or 4 days before, so its safe to assume that we'll get spoliers either today or tomorrow at worst. (2ch is already posting fake spoilers kek )

Can someone link me to Viz translation of chapter 371?

>user gives you a Viz rip for free out of the kindness of his heart
>People download said rip and upload it into the thread for easy viewing
>No, that's not good enough! I need you to upload it in the exact right format for me so I can do the least effort. I can't be fucked to do it myself because I'm a shitty leach

check archive

Here you go friend man.

wasabisyrup.com/archives/rVl8dSP32W8

Shit, wrong link. It's this one

mediafire.com/file/ta7eb1umlihbm0u/HxH c371 - Mission [viz].cbz