Confess

Confess.

I get horny every time I come on Sup Forums

i want to play with tohsakas feet

I want to play with her pusy

I fucking hate gofags, i wish they'd stop invading Sup Forums with all those bullshit >What if Shirou summoned him/her >Why are her tits so big threads, not to mention the powerlevel shitposting involving king hassan

I created this thread to be an anime confessions thread, not to be about fate specifically.
Kirei was just the first anime priest that came to mind.

When I was in high school I jerked off to the Sakura H-scenes in Heaven's Feel.

I love a certain priest that likes mapo tofu

And you had to post a GO sprite that looks like shit.

Damn, Kirei has really gone downhill over the past 14 years.

Why not both

sakuras cute

Rin tempts me to stray from my waifu, but I am holding strong for now.

But god damn.

I read more chinese wns than japanese wns now

I fucked your daughter.

I ate my little sister's snack and pretend to know nothing.

I play GO even if I know it's the cancer that killed type-moon quality products and destroyed any chance of the tsukihime remake coming out and being good

i hate akira

I like Sakura better than all the other Fate heroines.

Me too.

I want to fuck your voice shinpu senpai

i want to suck sakuras boobiez

>when 2004 version looks infinitely superior to 2018
What happened, Takeuchi?

I still haven't read the VN's, I just come for the fapbait.

I hide SSR threads not because I hate the anime, but because it makes me depressed

i have more than one waifu

I masturbated onto 2 pics of my waifu and I hotglued a figurine of her on her birthday.

Mai husbando is Gil, but I'd fuck you too.

I think you look terrible.

someone reposted my threads, i feel very proud.

I stole someone’s hairstyle

Mapo tofu a shit. SHIT!

i cry at every cute moment. not exaggerating. i'm 29

Almost let out a manly tear while watching a episode of Di Gi Charat yesterday because it brought back comfy memories

I want to murder and dismember Illya as Irisviel helplessly watches.

Will you fuck her too? This is important.

I havent send any job applications yet
Im woefully behind in some engineering courses
I sleep till 2pm

Rin is my waifu but the VN was just so boring
I dropped it and watched ufotable instead

I hate Artoria soooo fucking much. Not only she has the personality of a chair but she's also an annoying holier than thous bitch that the authors try at every chance to make you love. I hate her so much I'd enjoy watching a spin off where she slowly dies of brain cancer.

>I didnt read the VN the post
Seiba is the best girl, nobody even comes close

I say incorrect things about modern Type-Moon stuff in the hopes that people who can read japanese will correct me and in this method eke out tiny dregs of translations.

That's a rather good new rendition of him. It's also not a sprite.

I'm actually in my anthropology class right now (front row in a lecture hall) and I have Sup Forums, /r9k/, and /k/ open right now in other tabs and I don't give a fuck what these degenerate marxist faggots in my class think.

It's literally a VN sprite used in VN sections of a mobile game.
And no, his face looks almost like a different character, and incredibly stiff too.
Not that anyone blames Takeuchi for putting little effort into mobage shit. That's the mediocrity GO fans have grown used to, and anything above that will instantly garner tons of praise.

Rejoice!

Man i fucking love Kotomine.

>Not that anyone blames Takeuchi for putting little effort into mobage shit
When did Takeuchi put actual effort in anything post MBAA? His art is getting worse

>that manlet body
>supposed to be 193cm tall
I know Takeuchi is retarded and can't stay on model but

He hasn't. Solomon's design looks good but that's about it. The Arc he drew in 2016 was the worst ever.
I honestly wish they gave the Remake to Koyama too.

you want some?

I spend way too much time here, I'm fucking addicted to this website. Installed Stayfocusd on my browser, hopefully it will help.

The Arc he drew in 2017 isn't the worst though. Giving up whining about the new design, her sweater looks more sweater-y and he made the boots darker and higher heeled.

You're not welcome here either poltard.

>original art: actually different eyeshapes for everyone, meh anatomy but at least the characters look memorable, Arc looks noticeably older than the rest
>MBAA art: slightly better anatomy, dynamic poses, characters look cuter and younger but not moe sameface tier yet
>new art: literal sameface, worse poses/anatomy than the original, boring "redesigns"
It's been 20 years and Takeuchi still draws males with female waists what the fuck

Was that even Takeuchi? I swear I heard it wasn't him when that came out.
And I never even had a big problem with Arc's new clothes, the real butchering is her hair and face.

It's got his name right on it

>literal saberface
This picture looks good thanks to the coloring, which is obviously not done by Takeuchi

Kirei looks good with curly hair.

I dislike lolis

Most of my Sup Forums folder is just lewds and semi lewds of characters from Star vs the Forces of Evil.