Boku no hero

What's wrong with the backgrounds in this manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/168099042/#168107826
lmgtfy.com/?q=define:traitor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it conveys lots of emotion

What happened to the previous thread? It was on its way to archives when it suddenly got pruned?

Mods didn't want it getting out that Alien Queen is a filthy rapist.

Kubo was an inspiration

>post tits
>post censored nsfw work
>nothing happens
>post groping with cloths on
>the whole thread disappears
Though I wonder if there was another reason, because I don’t see the point of deleting a thread that’s about to get archived.

Here's part 2. Notice the fear in poor Bakugou's eyes as he tries to process what is going on.

Did Mina melt his dick into nothingness or what? Because she is holding presumably pieces of clothing.

I was disappointed that Nighteye's vision wasn't shown in the touchups for the official volume release in the same way AFO's reveal and Midoriya's vision of him and his friends all dying hideously was added for that volume's release

I think she's telling him she WILL do so if he doesn't obey her. Don't speak moonrune though. If his dick was melted, he'd probably be in agony, not despair.

Why did you keep making the same threads? No one is getting triggered

I KNEW IT

>No one
Sup reddit

Yeah, lack of pain in his face Is giveaway.

>the same threads
What threads?

She probably raped Earphone Jack after that picture too. When will Todoroki end this mutants reign of rape?

Is there a reaction image you wish that is bnha-themed? Pic related for example

Why so thirsty for (You)s? Were you enjoying the backgrounds a lot? Enough to keep reposting about it in OPs? Do you subscribe to WSJ and feel you're being ripped off?
Here:
desuarchive.org/a/thread/168099042/#168107826
4gaijin but it's Mina, Momo, Ochako and Jirou.

Why are you implying that I'm the same person?

Do you have a page image by chance?

Is it bad to read niggastream on Mangareader?

Whatever, leddit

I have this running theory that nearly everyone who mentions Reddit is themselves from Reddit.

grapefag

So both you and me are ledditors

No, I really can't stand karma-based systems and the sameposters they attract.

So you're a Redditor

Report this thread. This is already unbearable

>The "P-PLEASE REPORT!!" fag at it again

Go away, you're probably a villain anyways, fucking loser.

It's the first time I have done it

Fuck off with your shit

This but with Mineta

Leave them be. They are okay with posting in shitpost thread. These people are beyond saving.

The mangaka is a hack. I still laugh at the fools who praise the art of this series. Average horseshit.

Thats the only argument MHAfags can come up with if someone points out the shit parts of their beloved series.

>Our Izuku
Your husband is a deadbeat, stop pretending he cares about you or your son.

>AfO Midoriya meme

Will we see Deku's dad before the manga ends?

I have a bunch. This one would be funniest for sure though.

What is with Anime/Manga and having fathers who not only work abroad all the time, but never ever bother calling or sending letters? Like Jotaro's dad, who did nothing while his wife was dying. Or Yugi's dad. Or Sasuke fucking Uchiha.

This but with Kaminari? Or what character you were thinking of?

Or Jotaro himself

This

It doesn't matter to me as long as it's funny. Kaminari would be hilarious.
Also, pic related with Deku maybe?

Spoilers in 5 minutes

>BNHfags are snkfags
Literally the most cancerous fanbase

All japanese dads are salarymen who work 12 hours a day everyday exvept maybe on sunday of they are lucky.

>five minutes passed
You know, if five minutes passed in your time, Yonkou, please make a new thread for it. This is a sad excuse of cancer.

You got rickrolled in Sup Forums style, son.

>and I believed it like a motherfucker
I hate this.

5 DB minutes = 20 episodes, each ep = 20 minutes, so 5 DB min = 400 real min, lets wait 6h40min.

Reminder that Tooru is the traitor

>big light glowing in the vision of the villain where the camp located
>we found out later about her power "Light Refraction"

>it was her idea to go to shopping district together where shigaraki appeared

>Sero's arm points to Bakugou's crotch

But surely they'd make phone calls or something when their son is accepted into the best school in Japan or hospitalized, right?

>tfw lusting after cards

So are the rumors true that Bakugo has been dragon'd?

>implying they are allowed to take any kind of break whatsoever.
Once they are done with work they have a whole hour to relax before they have to go back to work.

It feels amazing.

Did they tie Mineta up in a blanket so he won't do anything perverted at night?

>Bakugo
>ever letting anyone top him.
Good joke.

Shut up Kaiba

>Boku no hero
>Bo-Ku
>KuBo
We've all been played like goddamn fiddles
It was Kubo all along.

Bakugo wants to be number one.
What if he could sleep his way to the top?

Looking back... I think... it was all about energy...

... MOTHERFUCKER! WE'VE BEEN HAD ALL ALONG. THAT'S WHY HORIKOSHI WEARS THE MASK!

Stop sexualizing Bakugou.

My god
What have we done

Yup. That’s what they wrote in the light novel and the person missing from the bed is Iida looking for his glasses which are stuck to Mineta’s balls.

How would things play out if Todoroki was a girl?

I've made a quick pic of who is definitely NOT the traitor (if the traitor is in 1-A at all) The only conclusive evidence I can think of is being a part of the villain hideout raid. Obviously Bakugo isn't the traitor if they kidnapped him.

This is not an analysis of "lol this character being the traitor would be epic" but a pure objective view of who has the potential to be the traitor.

Convince me that other members of the class have the potential to be the traitor.

But Bakugou was literally built for sex

Didn't Tokoyami fight against his own dark shadow and save everyone? Shouldn't that DQ him as traitor? I mean if he were the traitor and meant to kill them he would've, if not he would've found a way to stay well out of the way to avoid suspicion.

Did he really though? For all we know that shit could be an act.

And now that I think about it, Tsuyu isn't the traitor either. She would have gone along with the people who wanted to save Baku or at least not made a big stink about it, then informed the VA of their plans, rather than try to keep them safely tucked away in U.A.
And she certainly wouldn't have done that big emotional show afterwards with a tearful non-apology, draws too much attention even for a "hiding in plain sight".
Aoyama's almost certainly not the traitor based on him drawing Midoriya's attention to him in these recent arcs as well, he can be crossed out too.
It would be an utterly pointless act that would risk exposing himself while accomplishing nothing, though. Think about it from the perspective of a traitor, not a detective. Why would you ever pull that shit? And a chase rather than a quiet ambush that wouldn't lead back to you? Pointless.

Your point about Aoyama can be dismissed by Hori pulling a double Red Herring. Is it really proof that Aoyama isn't the traitor by present narrator Deku saying "now we're friends"?

Well Dark Shadow tried to actively kill Shouji and Deku. What was the order for the rest of the VA? That’s right kill the students. Tokoyami have done absolutely nothing to prove his innocence.

Oh, so you're just the shitposter pretending to want discussion so you can spam your memes without reading posts some more.
Like I said, shitposter.

>getting this mad over a simple funny book discussion
Wow, you’re mentally ill. Seek help.

Kek
The absolute state of BNHfags

Of course he's the shitposter, he failed to eliminate Aoyama even though he took the shot at Compress.
>le noticing I'm shitposting is just because ur mad lmao maymay
Thanks for confirming it for us.

>Float the possibility of double red herring which is entirely possible
>>You’re just a shitposter
The “it’s all an act” argument is the weakest argument one can bring to the table. We’ve seen people use it unironically for Aoyama “acting like he has stomachache”. There’s no reason for us to believe any of them are or were acting in front of the audience
You do realize that “traitor” doesn’t necessarily imply an “evil, willing accomplice” right?

And trying to have a discussion in a bait thread? I hate you fags sometimes

lmgtfy.com/?q=define:traitor

I still maintain that it has to be Hagakure because she and Jirou were the only Class A students that didn't know about Momo's tracker the villain hideout raid, on account of being in a coma. And let's face it, Hagakure is more likely than Jirou.

We are talking in the context of the story in which the “traitor” doesn’t necessarily mean they’re giving away the camp’s location willingly or working with the VA. Get up to speed

Chartfag here

Knowing what we know about Dark Shadow, fighting it off while fighting the villain alliance AS AN ACT would be nigh impossible so Birb is out.

Aoyama shooting compress AND his angst being explained make for strong arguments for him not being the traitor so for now he's out.

Why isn't Tsuyu out? Like user said it makes no sense for her to not want them to go and then make a big deal out of it after if she were the traitor and could just inform about them.
Also why aren't we looking at Class 1B?

Mina being the traitor is retarded as hell but there isn’t enough evidence to prove she is innocent either.
Also Tsuyu nearly died by Shiggy. If she was the traitor during the USJ arc I doubt she would still be working with them after that. So I think she is out too.

I want bakugou to appreciate tsuyu's monotreme body.

Sorry, Balugou belongs to dragon cocks now.

No he belongs to frog cloaca sorry i do not make the rules.

Emotional speeches are one thing, but the best proof you can have against being the traitor is direct ACTION against the villain league.

I will concede that Shiggy killing Tsuyu is a strong point. But Shiggy has proven that he has mastery of his quirk so that he can show restraint at the last possible moment. It could have been a feint to confirm that Deku had OfA. Though I will admit after typing that out is seems like a stretch.

there's no traitor

Proof?

Don't say that, I love traitor story lines.

When Aoyama was watching him sleep that shit was hype as fuck.

Did viz scans come out yet?